• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

I feel again like when I was planing what 2c’s to get ages ago.
Latter it turned out that correct way is – get them all lol

I would really like to try this and FXE. Both sound really good.

I used to steadily IV at least 3 grams a week of MXE so I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. I also used to IV K.

I haven't really holed in a lot of years. Closest I've come is a gram of DXM a few times...that gave me hole like visions.

Luckily I think I know of a domestic FXE guy. Gonna have to try that soon. The last K relative I had was 2-MeO-DCK. Not bad. Very weak though. I think it took a good 250mg to get me where 165mg of K did.

I’m also tempted with this and FXE if/when I find a good source.

My last experience with dissos (beside N₂O) was S-ketamine (Ketaset I think) snorted on GHB and after a few minutes it became anesthetic so I basically ruined perfect K (both cuz I didn’t inject vial and cuz with GHB it was waaaaaaay too much). I think I could do 1/3 of what I did and hole.

I remember ages ago when some UK dude was saying how GHB insanely potentates K (he was able to hole like that after reaching point where K alone hardly touched it) but I wasn’t expecting it can be nearly so strong (as booze hardly potentates it and benzos dull it).

I’m also tempted with this and FXE if/when I find a good source.

My last experience with dissos (beside N₂O) was S-ketamine (Ketaset I think) snorted on GHB and after a few minutes it became anesthetic so I basically ruined perfect K (both cuz I didn’t inject vial and cuz with GHB it was waaaaaaay too much). I think I could do 1/3 of what I did and hole.

I remember ages ago when some UK dude was saying how GHB insanely potentates K (he was able to hole like that after reaching point where K alone hardly touched it) but I wasn’t expecting it can be nearly so strong (as booze hardly potentates it and benzos dull it).
I found out benzos dull it too. I have actually used benzos to abort holes before.

That sounds like it could potentially be unsafe due to DMXE’s serotonergic activity and the 5-MeOs’ mild MAOI activity.
That's what I was worried about. I'll skip it unless I hear multiple successful trip reports

You might hear a thousands of such successful reports and it still doesn’t mean it’s safe.

In fact there are sometimes millions upon millions of successful reports for certain medicine combos that are prescribed but there’s a risk it’ll turn out catastrophically. Such combos are prescribed only when it’s necessary but to take potentially dangerous combos for recreational reasons is best avoided all together.

That sounds like it could potentially be unsafe due to DMXE’s serotonergic activity and the 5-MeOs’ mild MAOI activity.

It could be really dangerous, one time i mixed MXPr/MXiPr/aMT and it wae an extremely reckless thing to do. Granted i had taken the Dissos all night and then dosed the aMT the following morning, everything went fine and it was a good trip but still wasnt a good move.

Ive also mixed 3-MMC/DMXE/3-MeO-PCE and it went okay but in retrospect i shouldnt of done these combos and it could have ended badly. In the future i dont plan on mixing these MXE like drugs with any empathogens at all. Sure the combos were very euphoric but is it worth risking your life.

It could be really dangerous, one time i mixed MXPr/MXiPr/aMT and it wae an extremely reckless thing to do. Granted i had taken the Dissos all night and then dosed the aMT the following morning, everything went fine and it was a good trip but still wasnt a good move.

Ive also mixed 3-MMC/DMXE/3-MeO-PCE and it went okay but in retrospect i shouldnt of done these combos and it could have ended badly. In the future i dont plan on mixing these MXE like drugs with any empathogens at all. Sure the combos were very euphoric but is it worth risking your life.
This is a good reminder - I am coming into some aMT soon (it's been 20+ years since I last tried it) and I'll need to do some reviewing of what it can mix with safely and what carries a risk. It's tricky with RCs that just have so little pharmacological data associated with them. That said, I feel like DMXE is probably a good mix as a 'launching pad' (someone referred to MXE in this way) for certain psychedelics, kind of like how nitrous can cut into a hard come-up on a roll.

I received what was thought to be dmxe a year ago or so, but according to other dosages and my experience, something doesn’t add up. First time I plugged about 30mg and got obliterated, complete detachment from self and surroundings. I’d sniff 20mg and it would exert some really strong effects. I have a massive dissos tolerance so it must have been something else. With that being said I feel like I’ve possibly never tried it and although I want to, it’s absurdly priced in comparison to fxe.

FXE has become one of my fav dissos this past year. I tend to make a micron filtered solution for IV/IM use. Intravaneuos FXE is a magical, warm, and peaceful experience accompanied by an almost opiate like rush. It’s hard to explain.

First time I plugged about 30mg and got obliterated, complete detachment from self and surroundings.
Plugging 30mg can absolutely get some people to that point, dissos can hit VERY hard when plugged.

I’d sniff 20mg and it would exert some really strong effects.
I had this too with my first few experiences.
I found DMXE to be very situational, and also noticed that my first few 20-30mg experiences tended to be a lot stronger than my future experiences, even after taking weeks/months off dissos and never using often enough to develop significant tolerance.

Plugging 30mg can absolutely get some people to that point, dissos can hit VERY hard when plugged.

I had this too with my first few experiences.
I found DMXE to be very situational, and also noticed that my first few 20-30mg experiences tended to be a lot stronger than my future experiences, even after taking weeks/months off dissos and never using often enough to develop significant tolerance.

Yes that could of been case, but there are multiple other factors that don’t coincide with dmxe purported effects. Dmxe is described as lighter, warmer, more euphoric and tends to require way higher doses than my product which felt quite disorienting, detached, and a bit cold/mechanical. Mine also lasted hours with after effects bleeding well into the next day. To make matters more questionable, my vendor scammed me and a bunch of others, but for some reason he did ship my “dmxe”.

I can IV 160mg of fxe and get up and walk around. It had to be OPCE. Nothing had made me truly hole until then.

It had to be OPCE. Nothing had made me truly hole until then.
The potency and effects you described do sound more like OPCE.
I haven’t found it to be any more or less likely than DMXE to have an afterglow lasting into the next day.
But it is absolutely much colder and more mechanical & disorienting.
It is also far more potent.

The potency and effects you described do sound more like OPCE.
I haven’t found it to be any more or less likely than DMXE to have an afterglow lasting into the next day.
But it is absolutely much colder and more mechanical & disorienting.
It is also far more potent.
Yep, it matches quite nicely with OPCE. If the seller is a known scammer, it does even more sense

That said, I feel like DMXE is probably a good mix as a 'launching pad' (someone referred to MXE in this way) for certain psychedelics, kind of like how nitrous can cut into a hard come-up on a roll.
In my experience, it is. I've tried it twice now, a few bumps of DMXE before 2-CB and we continued to bump DMXE throughout and then added 4-HO-MET. Me and my 2 other friends had a great time. We just hung around the house and listened to music and talked and played video games.

I also tried DMXE + 4-HO-MET for a solo trip and enjoyed it.

DMXE gets me in a mindset where I feel like my minds already leaning enough in that direction and that I feel like I'm ready to receive the message. Makes the transition into the trip a lot more smooth than going from without the dissociative, although I'm sure that can be dose dependent

In my experience, it is. I've tried it twice now, a few bumps of DMXE before 2-CB and we continued to bump DMXE throughout and then added 4-HO-MET. Me and my 2 other friends had a great time. We just hung around the house and listened to music and talked and played video games.

I also tried DMXE + 4-HO-MET for a solo trip and enjoyed it.

DMXE gets me in a mindset where I feel like my minds already leaning enough in that direction and that I feel like I'm ready to receive the message. Makes the transition into the trip a lot more smooth than going from without the dissociative, although I'm sure that can be dose dependent

Very good to set the mood as you describe. Also a surprisingly great potentiator of at least the subjective psychedelic effects.

Has anyone combined this with a stimulant yet? I'm considering doing DMXE and Meth for the Gay Pride festivities in my city.

I dosed some on top of DOC. I'd have expected at least some synergy with its psychedelic component, but the DMXE didn't come through much at all. Felt wasteful. (Maybe upping the dose would have helped, but it still would have been wasteful.)

I'd expect a similar lack of synergy with stimulants in general. Maybe even some safety concerns.

I dosed some on top of DOC. I'd have expected at least some synergy with its psychedelic component, but the DMXE didn't come through much at all. Felt wasteful. (Maybe upping the dose would have helped, but it still would have been wasteful.)

I'd expect a similar lack of synergy with stimulants in general. Maybe even some safety concerns.
Yeah I i'd imagine DMXE and DOC to go together incredibly well. I've only tried DOC once or twice but from what I remember, that combo sounds heavenly. I'm surprised you didnt get more out of it. Though I do feel that DMXE shines in higher doses.

I'll probably skip the DMXE then. Probably pop some meth for the festivities and then come home and do O-PCE to help comedown

Holy shit! MXE is back! I just ordered a gram from a highly reputable trusted vendor so I know it’s not fake. I can’t believe this day would ever come to fruition. One of my favorite compounds I’ve had the privilege experimenting with as well as over indulging in it haha.