• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

Being an addict/user of ketamine and of MXE when it was originally first available I'm very excited for this one.

Other than 3-meo-pcp and o-pce I really haven't rated the other dissociatives that came along after. Didn't rate MXP at all, found 3-ho-pce to be of interest but didn't pursue. The DCK/2FDCK I found too expensive compared to ketamine but they are certainly interesting. Found MXPr got you into a dangerous black out moving state (without a hole) far too easily in the doses I was doing and so didn't bother with MXiPr.

As others mentioned I'm also wary of these chemicals being marketed or promoted as MXE alternatives but I will also say this one has caught my interest and I hope to get the opportunity to try. Would be great if this is the case as it's a lot safer compared to ket when going down the addiction route.

For anyone that has some and with plenty to experiment, I'd love to hear a few attempts at sublingual dosing. I found MXE really shined by this ROA when it was the original stuff and not the recent weak batches. But this will probably be one of the first ways I'll try it. I found it gave a much fuller/warmer experience than sniffing and was fairly potent so cut out the need for IM/IV.

Any reports for DMXE I've read so far are all 10mg or so. Not discouraging this as it's the right approach to start low. But I think this one will start to shine more at 30-60mg depending on experience with dissociatives. 30mg sublinguial will probably be my first dose with redosing as required when trying.

The first half if Mxipr is supposed to be just like MXE and from what you describe of it, I have to agree that sublingual mxipr is that. Very saturated and warm feeling with a sense of wonder and occasional feeling god-like almost.

It's not on darkweb + giving the website's name is sourcing which is not permitted in BL. It's 60€/g

I didn't ask for the website, I asked for the price - it was Balls Trippin that said the site was identifiable. But thanks for adding the price.

As said there was no attempt to source there was an attempt to engage another member in conversation (NOT Balls Trippin) about a drug I am interested in.

My apologies for attempting to find a kindred soul with an interest in MXE and similar drugs. I have no one local to discuss this sort of stuff with and am truly sorry I put anything down here - I really can't we where I was sourcing but if anyone can tell me how to delete my account I will do so immediately and no longer waste peoples time here.

Thanks.

First trip report is up on reddit, tho it is quite "tainted" with other substances...quite frankly it almost sounds more like mxipr than what I would have expected out of an MXE trip report. Warm euphoria to start, but then tails off...

Would love to hear from someone who has experience with MXE if it compares.

From that report I felt like MXiPr is more potent than DMXE but cannot say anything tilI I try I guess.

From that report I felt like MXiPr is more potent than DMXE but cannot say anything tilI I try I guess.

Agreed. I think also an important factor that will make DMXE a homerun or not is what exactly happens in that tail. Is it a nice dissociation? Or is bland. I was getting impatient and almost just ordered stash-away amounts, but glad now ive been able to exercise some patience and will wait for more reports.

I did it yesterday at 30 mg. Had some dissociation, but not to strong. It was nice and similar to mxe, maybe a bit underwhelming, but I had a very bad hangover next day. Nausea and headache and unable to eat for first hours. I can't say with certainty it is due to the compound, but it is making me cautious for future sessions. For now I definitely prefer mxipr because that didn't give me any hangover in the 5 times I tried it.

I did it yesterday at 30 mg. Had some dissociation, but not to strong. It was nice and similar to mxe, maybe a bit underwhelming, but I had a very bad hangover next day. Nausea and headache and unable to eat for first hours. I can't say with certainty it is due to the compound, but it is making me cautious for future sessions. For now I definitely prefer mxipr because that didn't give me any hangover in the 5 times I tried it.

Did you take anything else with the dmxe?

Did you take anything else with the dmxe?
No nothing, no alcohol or other substances. I was really negatively surprised by the severity of the hangover compared to the intensity of the trip. It could just be a bad day, but if I experience this again with this compound I'll definitely flush it.

Try doing an acetone wash! I am almost sure that this batch has some impurities, maybe because of the hurry to put it in the market and make profit asap.

I tried 40 mg the day I received my order and also had headaches and hangover the next day, besides of disapointing trip.
But I did an acetone wash and everything changed very obviously: 50 mg (sublingual) gave me a fantastic trip VERY VERY similar to good MXE and no hangover the next day.
Please do it and post back here to tell us about your results.

Any idea how much material you lost with the wash?

About 50 mg. But not all of them were impurities, I think. Some little ammount of the substance could be lost in the proccess of cleaning too.
One significant detail is that the substance took a white color after washing, when it was a bit creamy before.

Last edited:
Ah, sorry, I had not given that detail I washed 960 mg: the gram I had minus the 40 mg I had tested previously.
Losing 50mg on 960mg is well worth it if it stops making you feel like shit!

I used to iso wash some chinese ket and each gram would go to roughly 700mg, but stopped hurting and blocking my nose, giving me a sore throat, giving me stomach cramps and fucking with my bladder. It was a small price to pay imo 👍

Did anybody tried a slightly more potent and euphoric analogue of MXE!? VERY similar but a bit better... Maybe it is that? I've used a lot of it... Strictly IV... MXE iv of course also good.... But it was even more enjoyable and had faster onset.

Did anybody tried a slightly more potent and euphoric analogue of MXE!? VERY similar but a bit better... Maybe it is that? I've used a lot of it... Strictly IV... MXE iv of course also good.... But it was even more enjoyable and had faster onset.
You've injected alot of it but dont know what it's called? Where did you get it?

Man... Yeah, may sound strange. )) You're right, It was popular commercial product in Russia, manufacturer were known me, but what it was exactly I still don't know))) very similar but better!

Man... Yeah, may sound strange. )) You're right, It was popular commercial product in Russia, manufacturer were known me, but what it was exactly I still don't know))) very similar but better!
Theres so many RC dissociatives out it would be almost impossible to guess 🤷‍♂️

You're right... Actually I think that mxe and analogues should be used in doses, when you fly far away from your body)) but its my point of view. Others ways it's not worth it.

Just reading about you guys acetone washing your RC's.
I've never done it before, but would like to clean some Ket and DCK that I have.
Can anyone please direct me to a good video or guide that shows how to do this?
Much appreciated!