PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, dread, think about the crazy shit you just said lmao <3

Space insects were drilling a hole in your brain? :D

But they were! I blasted a knifetipful of DMT and launched into some kind of weird hyperspacestation which was inhabited by these beetle-like creatures, space insects. They talked by clicks and whirrls. Then one of them started to drill a hole into my brain. It felt funny, it kinda tickled.

Well that was only my first time, my free sample ;) but I'll be into a good 20 strong doses worth by the weekend. I'll probably try a couple per week until its gone. Space insects!... bring em on. :)

I definitely want to try it. Someone else suggested about a pound of Mimosa Hostilis.... Would you all agree that a pound sounds about right? What can I expect the yield to be with a lb?

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on where you get your bark

But yields tend to be between .4%-1% mass of bark...Which of course depends on how patient you are with your extractions and how pure the product is.

If everything goes right, you can expect over two grams. A pound is more than enough to just try it.

The average yield is about .7-1% so expect about 4g if it's real good bark.

A pound is alot for a first extraction though. I started with 50g and got about 400mg which was enough for quite a few experiments.

This weekend I helped a friend complete an extraction. He stopped by today as we agreed and I was allowed to eyeball three hefty doses for myself out of his first pull. Really nice deems, with the appearance and consistency of snowflakes. It had been months since I last smoked the spice and much longer than that when considering any sort of "break-through."

I put two doses away for safe keeping and emptied the third into a blunt to share some light with a couple of my good friends. One of them was already a strong proponent of the spice while my other friend has tried it in small doses and experiences some apprehension to it. Luckily all went well and what normally would have been an ordinary Sunday was transformed by that special force most in this thread know and love. Even now, hours later, I still feel altered and more on-point. It feels so good to have you back. Thanks Dmitiri <3%)

I put two doses away for safe keeping and emptied the third into a blunt to share some light with a couple of my good friends.

I've never heard of Deemz being smoked in this way, Aberrant. What kind of effect does that produce? I'd imagine it would be a rather mellow but also rather wasteful way of smoking it - I do the same with silly-strong Salvia extracts sometimes for a more gentle trip. If it were more plentiful I'd give it a go myself, but it isn't so I'll use your experience vicariously, if you don't mind :D

The amount in the blunt most likely was about 40-50mg. You need to hold your hits in to get the DMT effect, and after you get one drag on some of the crystal the body high is almost immediate. Definitely mellow. In our cases we were able to get some visuals after the blunt was about 3/4s done. It probably does waste some of the DMT simply due to the nature of the carrier. One of my friends became enamored with trees and said the sky got a lot more blue, and my other friend & I saw wood grain patterns floating around among other movement. It's basically like a 15mg smoked dose if you're splitting it up with other people I guess. The kids I hang out with are more trusting of DMT when it's in a blunt which was the main reason for toking it this way. The one person who wasn't chiefing on the L remarked at the smell, lol.

Later in the night I decided to try one of the other two doses in a crack pipe and it didn't work so I drank about 3g worth of syrian rue seed tea before bonging up the third. Intense! I got shown everything. And now my impatient ass must acquire more.

Dream on! :p

So, As I was coming back from hyperspace last night, I was particularly bothered by the disgusting taste in my mouth. Moreso my mildy aching lungs...

If the material is dry, be it orange crackrock type deems, or white flour-esque powder,
what kind of byproducts would one expect to be inhaling? Is this too general?

P.S. I'M really curious about this hard-as-an-orange-rock stuff. It's the bomb diggity, VERY potent, but I'd like to know more about how it might have come to be, if anyone knows?

In my experience the orangey stuff is a result of not re-crystalizing an extraction. A lot of times an extraction will yield some of the pure white, and some of the orangey stuff. You can re-crystalize the orangey stuff, but lose some material, or just smoke it as is. I prefer to do the latter. IME, the white is more potent and the orangey more mellow. Its possible the orange contains some other psychoactive alkaloids, but it could just be plant oils/fats, no one's really sure.

Dream on! :p

So, As I was coming back from hyperspace last night, I was particularly bothered by the disgusting taste in my mouth. Moreso my mildy aching lungs...

If the material is dry, be it orange crackrock type deems, or white flour-esque powder,
what kind of byproducts would one expect to be inhaling? Is this too general?

P.S. I'M really curious about this hard-as-an-orange-rock stuff. It's the bomb diggity, VERY potent, but I'd like to know more about how it might have come to be, if anyone knows?

:) I havnt heard anyone say deem crackrock since Youkai (*<3 whishes him well whereever he is*)

The taste of DMT takes some getting used to. When I first started out smoking it I almost couldn't hack it, now I find it refreshing. <3

Of course you describe the deems you were smoking to be "orange and hard" I know that at one point there was discussion of melting the powder deems down and hardening them into rocks for distribution purposes, but I've never seen it actually done. Was it a measured amount in a rock hunk of dmt? Or was it powder and shaky?

You ask what chemicals you could be smoking... depends on how the dmt was extracted and from what material but I would say the most probable thing was that the dmt may not have been "washed" properly (w/ amonia). If washed properly you should be smoking mostly DMT however there still may be some fats from the plant and could be that it contained traces or lye (which concerns me most... eekk to smoking lye) 8)

Love & Lite

You can make the crack rock kinda stuff by melting the dmt down and then putting it into a freezer

Love lite: Indeed! I love inhaling <3, it's just the after taste that makes me wonder...

Freezer, eh? Coolio, hehe. It's hard as a rock stuff, came as a golf ball sized chunk, apparently the original amount was stamped with a dragon %)

I hadn't enjoyed deems in many moons, and was thrilled to find a good 5 dose chunk in a box in my closet! :=D

In terms of the actual post burn, it felt about the same as when I smoked white crystalline material, so I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much...

Thanks guys<3

I've got a little dilemma you guys might be able to help me out with.

I recently got some "Changa", which is apparantly B.Caapi leaf infused with DMT. Said to give a longer, more 'grounded' trip. It looks like almost like tobacco, but with a much nicer, new car smell =D . It'll be my first experience with DMT, i'm looking to breakthough, and i'm not entirely sure on how to smoke it.

Do i just pack a cone in a bong and smoke it like normal? I'm a bit hessitant to do this as i dont want to end up burning the DMT. My first thought was to light it and then take the flame away, letting the cherry burn under suction.

Any ideas

Is there enough crystal where you could smoke it out of an oil (read: tweak) pipe and make it melt? Or would the plant material going flying all over?

If you can't melt it, I would smoke with a regular glass pipe. Just make sure to hold the lighter very far away so that the dmt doesn't get a hot flame, and instead combusts, then melts slowly.

How easy is it to do a DMT extraction from m. hostilis rootbark powder, say? Can I expect a successful extraction my first time, is it hard to master, or does it really just depend on who's doing it? Also, what technique?

Anxious to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.