• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DiPT Thread

I am looking forward to your observations. :) I'm guessing it will be a winning combination. Two feel-good tryptamines... oh yeah.

I'll have a write up by the end of the day. So far 45mg is quite a step up from 30mg.

Yes there was, 22mg. It was incredible. I didn't get the TR up yesterday because I was pretty spent by the end of the night but I'll have it up today as it's half complete.

I did this stuff a little while back, I think the dose was 80mg, but the brief TR I wrote has disappeared so I can't be sure.

It really was remarkable to do a primarily auditory hallucinogen. I felt relatively normal, and things looked relatively normal, but my girlfriends voice sounded like she was doing a mock manly voice. It sounded forcedly deep, and seemed to have an echoing quality. My own voice was like glue dribbling out of my throat. It was viscous, and sticky and sloppy. I could feel the sound travel up from my lungs out my mouth, and it all just sounded gross; like I was kinda drunk and had a horrible head cold.

Now, wanting to make the most of an auditory experience I figured Nitrous was a good idea; so out came the balloons, and BOY was that a good idea. As I took the first balloon all of the music started to swell and bulge, much like visuals might swell and bulge on other psychedelics. Before it had just sounded like it was coming out of a slightly fucked up radio; now it was coming from a giant fucked up radio echoing up from the bottom of a whale's stomach. Even after the balloon faded, the magnificence of the auditory effects remained, as if they had merely needed to be activated. Sometimes things would go back to sounding relatively normal, but then, whereas on another psychedelic there can be a sudden surge of visuals as you stand up / enter a new area / take of glasses / etc, the equivalent would happen with sound. Like the same song would be playing, my girlfriend speaking the same sentence, but suddenly a pulse would be sent out from my speakers, all the sound would bubble out like a toads throat, or rise like an ocean wave, and then expand out towards me like a auditory shockwave, momentarily distorting all sounds drastically, sometimes reducing it all to tiny and insignificant white noise, sometimes going back to that belly-of-the-whale sound.

Keep in mind that this is not entirely in sync with the Nitrous. I did a total of probably 10-15 balloons throughout the trip, and each one reliably brought one of those sound bubbles (for lack of a better word), but I spaced the balloons out, and the pulses were happening far more frequently than I was doing Nitrous, so the level of interplay there is up for debate.

Overall this was a very interesting experience. It's not exactly a fun drug. But it sure is novel. Definitely worth a try if you like to sample oddities. The Nitrous was a perfect complement. If only I had been able to play with some Helium too!

I still have 150mg or so left. I'll definitely be coming back at some point and going all in with the rest of it.
I'll probably choose DXM over Nitrous though, because of the incredibly powerful more-ishness of cracking whippets— And because K and MXE don't affect sound nearly as much IME.

Thanks for sharing, very interesting! I recommend doing it out in nature next time, it has a different character, it's much more meaningful. I prefer it for sure.

Does anyone else get azure and glowing golden visuals from this one? It's so beautiful in high dose and I've never had a non-hedonistic trip.
Oh how I wish I could get some for a decent price, it truely is a gem.

I've never had full-on visuals from DiPT... just faint shimmering and that intense look, but no colors or movement or patterns. What dosage? I have only taken 50mg as my highest dose, next time I do it I want to try 70.

Ah.. My typical dose was 70-85mg vaped so I was on high dose territory from the begining.
My favorite base tryptamine by far.

No body load what so ever. They complete experience is about 4 hours and makes everything so novel and funny. It's definitely hedonistic. Enough to where I went to work after vaping 45mgs and all I could do was laugh and smile.

IMO its the base tryptamine with the most recreational potential/rush and I have never had a bad trip on it. Vaping is definitely the way to go!

Curious. I have the HCL so I'm on
the fence about vaping it. Those doses are intimidating though, considering 45mg orally was moderately strong I can't imagine what it'd be like contrived into a 4 hour experience thru the vaped route.

ayee

Do share. @_@
I had some synaesthesia with T7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaping DiPT produces a more traditional tryptamine experience. The auditory effects are still a big part, but the 'DPT' part of it is far stronger than when taking it orally. This is with the freebase.

From what I can gather vaping HCl salts works as well for compounds like these, can be a bit harsher but not signficantly less potent. If I were into vaping (which I am not unless I can't get around like when trying to get a shorter experience from a long lasting psychedelic) I would probably try it.

I'm not sure if I have HCl and/or freebase (got one or two batches), but maybe I'd try snorting if it is the HCl? I still have to try this at a full dose of around 100 mg.

Just dropped 50mg of confirmed dipt :)

Never tried this chem before!
Did this as breakfeast since i passed out from dosing 80mg 4acodmt +1.5g oral cb yesterday.
I remember getting really really high and ballztrippin before going out..

Last edited:
Well you'll have tolerance from tripping yesterday, but let us know how it goes. I love DiPT, I hope I get to try it again soon.

It was delightfully amazing this dipt!
I ended up combining it with some more 4-aco-dmt and a few houndred ug of 25i/c once the dipt peak wore off.
I was with a few friends and we did whippets and hung out.
Later i took a bike ride very high still and had a blast.

Overall dipt is a very special chem imo.
Almost no bodyload, interesting dptish visuals and mental high.
And since im a music lover i really enjoyed the audio effects of this drug.