• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Well, this uninpressed me a lot. The Big & Dandy of this one seems pretty dead and I have a suspect of why... 2-OxO-PCM is the most available dissociative exotic compound on the internet, apart from the -phenidines, but this one is lackluster. Yes, it does the job nice for a ketamine-like high with less material involved. I suspect I can hole if I take a massive 150mg oral dose or something like that, but why, when I've got 2-OxO-PCE or 3-MeO-PCP for that purpose, and I love them a loooot more?

I was snorting this one since my 10g's arrived from time to time, and also did it oral a few times. I usually take a line if I don't want to go fully to the hole, or if I'm on other disso. It's a nice one for comboing.

My 2-OxO-PCM is the real thing, confirmed by Energy Control. They didn't gave me any purity results thought :( But the batch is from China and they're a lot of crystals, and it's the most enjoyable substance to see of my stash compared to tiny microcrystals of 3-MeO-PCP, or the powder clumpiness that 2-OxO-PCE or ephenidine are. Pure eyecandy...

But the high lacks a lot of things. Is just sedating and a bit dissociating. Even with low tolerance, 50mg snorted doses are mild experiences, and oral is not different. I don't have any experience with this one that deserves to be reported, and I've gone trough more than a gram on 2 months, I think...

It could be that I'm just a fucking hardhead with a lot of tolerance that find the easy headspace this substance gives a bit boring compared to the other candies I've got on my stash... Probably this one is the fucking holy grial for newbies that just tried ketamine a few times, or never tried dissos. But for me it lacks a loooot of things. I would take this over any -phenidine or ketamine itself, by the way. Ketamine doesn't do anything to me anymore, even taking half grams...

Last edited:
^Slightly confusing post. You have a "low tolerance", but 500mg Ketamine doesn't do anything for you? You prefer 2'-Oxo-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP, but would still take Deschloroketamine over Ketamine?

Many dissociative users like to think of Ketamine as the "holy grail", so Deschloroketamine with an as you say "ketamine-like high", but much longer duration and higher potency sounds pretty good I guess?

Everyone has their own preferences, you don't have to love every single substance.

^Slightly confusing post. You have a "low tolerance", but 500mg Ketamine doesn't do anything for you? You prefer 2'-Oxo-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP, but would still take Deschloroketamine over Ketamine?

Many dissociative users like to think of Ketamine as the "holy grail", so Deschloroketamine with an as you say "ketamine-like high", but much longer duration and higher potency sounds pretty good I guess?

Everyone has their own preferences, you don't have to love every single substance.

I was just giving my point of view. When I said low, I was refering to what low tolerance means for me, not for you.

For me, it means beeing 1-2 weeks without trying any dissos for lowering my own tolerance until I was able to feel the magic from 2-OxO-PCM. I was uninpresed. This didn't happened with so many new compounds I tried this 2016.

2-OxO-PCM is reminiscent of ketamine, at least for me. But longer. Snorting it is really smooth. So yes, it sounds pretty good. But I don't get you, I feel somehow attacked with your post :S

If you're confused, I'll do a TL;DR: 2-OxO-PCM, in my subjective opinion, has a long lasting ketamine-like high. Pretty good. But for the disso connoisseur, and old school abuser, it's going to feel weak and lackluster. It may be the panacea for the newcomers, though.

Why the underlying inquisitive tone? ¬¬

You are giving your point of view, but sharing it only has a point when people can try drawing conclusions from it that aren't conflicting too much.

Semi-perma-tolerance from dissociatives is rough! Having experience or a habit with one of the more potent ones can make it extremely hard to get something out of less potent ones (your reaction to K now is exhibit A). 2 weeks is nothing.

You are welcome to have any kind of preference you want, but if your description of 50 mg being lame is assumed to be because the compound is lackluster rather than because of your tolerance or habits, it can cause people to create a preconception of this stuff tainted with your lack of objectivity: they would tend to think that this stuff has little potential unless you have zero tolerance. No offense meant, but that would be the opposite of helpful wouldn't it?
It just doesn't seem safe to assume that the people reporting heavy, debilitating and terrifying experiences with this all had low tolerance.

We can use all the info about it we can get, but we should also be critical about the likely reasons for certain reactions so that we are not misled.

I have a gram of this coming my way... I have quite the tolerance but I haven't been pushing into actual trippy territories with dissociatives in the last years so I may be able to get something out of this - I hope it is proportionate to the possible long physical hangover?
Yeah K was my holy grail, but I also think that plenty of milder dissociatives can be lackluster at only moderate dosage when no other drugs are involved but can act very synergistic with e.g. some added cannabis. So I think that is what I will try if by itself it has little content.

But for safety reasons I will believe the lower dosage range to try other people suggested and work my way up from there.

When you have such a large tolerance it's much harder to get much out of ketamine and it's close analogues unless you IM or IV them. I had a pretty nice time with 100ish mgs IM'd.

Well, I should have expressed myself pretty badly. Apologizes for not pointing out for 9999th time that my opinion is subjective and I'm a hardhead with high tolerance, but I'm sure I adressed that on this same post... 50mg still seems a reasonable normal dose for anyone, I pushed it really far than that. I wouldn't recommend my 30mg 3-meo-pcp doses to anyone, so I still don't get the offended answers I'm getting here.

P.S.: Just for assuring, I've got a lot of experience with dissociatives, and permatolerance, my doses shouldn't be taken as advice. If you are new to this one, and to the dissociative world, start with 10mg and titrate up your dosage until you feel confortable with it.

Last edited:
Got a quarter gram on the way, looking forward to trying this chem out. Quite versed with disso's so I'll probably be dosing IV 30mg + Sublingual 30mg + sub 30mg until I reach an optimal level. Has anyone IV'd this? I know IM is preferred for disso's but I have this weird fetish IVing ket and mxe. Just love that wonky rush

I received this in the mail - gorgeous chunky quite clean looking transparent crystals unlike any K that I've ever seen (well bigger chunks than I've seen and less regular-shaped).. 1 gr.

Putting this aside for now, something I am not known to do ;D , but I am getting results of a blood test tomorrow regarding some pains I've been having - wanna hear some of the levels just to be sure, wouldn't like to start using something like this is e.g. liver enzymes are way off.

Ideally I would order some filters to IM this, but would have to wait on an order from the country next to mine. I expect to get a taste before that, this weekend. What I'm wondering is: can this be titrated sublingually without a scale? I imagine the downside would be having to wait quite a while for effect to hit each time... but am just curious if this is not really more than 2x as potent as ketamine, and with heavy tolerance one can snort a pretty big line of that...if it can't be done with O-PCM when careful and especially careful the very first time.

Yes I know terrible HR, but just not sure if I can easily claim back one the scales I have stored.

From what I've read, O-PCM is quite a bit more potent than ketamine, seems like a lot more than twice as potent. But having never tried it, I can't say for sure.

I think you're right, should have said MXE instead of ketamine (not qualitatively speaking here)..

So I ended up trying it tonight, and well... as I thought, my mega and semi perma tolerance puts me in a position where it reasonable to use the substance in a manner that is much less safe for people without tolerance...
(By this I mean I started to patiently titrate, but I could simply afford to ingest more material)

Anyway I'm liking it! :)

Mr Pickles time..

I think you're right, should have said MXE instead of ketamine (not qualitatively speaking here)..

So I ended up trying it tonight, and well... as I thought, my mega and semi perma tolerance puts me in a position where it reasonable to use the substance in a manner that is much less safe for people without tolerance...
(By this I mean I started to patiently titrate, but I could simply afford to ingest more material)

Mr Pickles time..
Welcome to my world... I'm also enjoying this one and I can abuse it eyeballing huge doses because of permatolerance. It's a good one for light experiences and redosing, not really taxing

I just lost 10 hours of time on this. Never happened to me on other dissociatives. I was wondering why it's not dark outside and came to realize Saturday had turned into Sunday.

After I prepared two shots of 100mg for IM use, I IV'ed 70mg last night around 8pm. I think it was soon after that I IM'ed those other two shots, but when I took a look at the clock it was already 8am.

I'm gonna have to take that back... the roughly 2-3 hours of pleasant experience are not at all worth the ridiculously long aftermath that has me feeling like leaded shit. Something 3-MeO-PCP doesn't have, although possibly it might have something to do with the doses I require / tolerance.

I'm gonna have to take that back... the roughly 2-3 hours of pleasant experience are not at all worth the ridiculously long aftermath that has me feeling like leaded shit. Something 3-MeO-PCP doesn't have, although possibly it might have something to do with the doses I require / tolerance.

This is exactly why i only use Ket/2-fket or n20 for my dissio experiences.
All the longer acting substances just feel toxic and messes me up for days.

I was curious about this but now i know to not touch it.

I have this weird fetish IVing ket and mxe. Just love that wonky rush
Oh I hear you! That first dose...

How much did you take? It's been 20 hours since I shot those 270mg and I still couldn't walk a straight line.

Last edited:
Yesterday while cleaning my room I stumbled upon a lost 190mg bag of this stuff...Praise thee the miracles of dissochlorobuddhajesus! Shared it with 2 friends, one of which was her first time doing ANY dissociative, so she did 30 and other friend did 40. We all had a great time, and it was so fun watching the newbie experience all the new thoughts and feelings for the first time! I did the other 110mg over the course of the day starting with 40mg insufflated and an awesome bike ride. I was listening to some trippy music (Thriftworks) and riding in the warm sunshine, no hands on the handlebars, flapping my arms sinousoidally like a bird, and I was brought back to the feeling of flying as a bird in a previous incarnation. Anyway, few hours later I did another 30, IV'd, beautiful feeling but no hole, and topped it off with a mix of oral and insufflated for the final dose.

That's weird it seems to be the one with less duration of the new dissos for me. 4h and I can sleep, so sedating!