• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Received a lot of this one today from China, snorted 50mg and I didn't felt more than an slight dissociative effect and sedation. My tolerance is a bit up right now (I was doing 3-MeO-PCP one day yes, and one day no for 2 weeks). Could anyone relate to potency of this one compared to 3-MeO-PCP or 2-OxO-PCE, and snorted activity? I'll send to analyze, but the stuff seems (awesome crystals) and feels legit, but I feel a lack of potency and intensity per dose and on effects as well if we're comparing it to 3-MeO-PCP or 2-OxO-PCE. Also duration and stimulation seems to be less on this stuff than with the previous substances. I think I like it, I'm going to let 1-2 weeks without disso use to pass and try again a 30mg oral dose, I'll report back. But I think this one will fill the hole I was looking for of a shorter and more sedating disociative. It seems it'll be spared 3-MeO-PCP usage for the days I want to be extra functional, creative, or social;once/twice monthly 2-OxO-PCE for combining with ganja, alcohol and psychedelics in order to fell into insaneholeland; and 2-OxO-PCM for the most of the days I want a mellow, short, ala-ketamine experience that I can take after work without needing to worry about long durations and the day after... Further experimentation will tell, but I just fell in love with 2016, thanks China, your bans just made your people to be more creative on the labs, prohibition won't solve a shit, it will only make things "worse"

Last edited:
Snorted is definitely weaker, but 50mg is a strong enough dose to feel it more than a little unless you got some heavy heavy tolerance. 50mg snorted was strong enough to impair my speech and thought processes somewhat. We have reports of misrepresented compounds out of China in this thread sold as deschloroket. I also got mine from China also and it was a bloody strong dissociative IME so far even though I had concerns based on appearance and smell and never got it tested.

Snorted is definitely weaker, but 50mg is a strong enough dose to feel it more than a little unless you got some heavy heavy tolerance. 50mg snorted was strong enough to impair my speech and thought processes somewhat. We have reports of misrepresented compounds out of China in this thread sold as deschloroket. I also got mine from China also and it was a bloody strong dissociative IME so far even though I had concerns based on appearance and smell and never got it tested.
Well, my tolerance is just insane today. Yesterday I was snorting eyeballed really pure 3-MeO-PCP (Lab tested, and from a batch that I had fear to up the dose from the 10-15mg oral a few months ago because of potency) and really wasn't feeling a lot from it, I need to do a huge break... But as this one showed up today in the mail, unexpectdly, and as I never tried it... you know ;P I was beeing a bad boy, I need to stop. The source can be trusted, but only Energy Control can tell. Appearence is just identical to what is described by other people arround the web, and the feeling was similar to low dose trip reports of this one, so I think tolerance and snorting it just fucked me up on this experience. I'll came back and report in a few weeks, if I can resist to the range of exotic dissociatives I've got on the fridge for a while ^^U And when I can confirm the substance identity trough Energy Control, of course.

I had a crazy intense experience with this stuff on tuesday. Did way too big of a dose. Start low if you dont have a scale.

If you can afford research chemicals, you can afford a scale. Come on guys. Don't be assholes. :\

Does anyone here experience anti-depressant qualities with this stuff? Just curious. MXE was amazing in that respect

Received a lot of this one today from China, snorted 50mg and I didn't felt more than an slight dissociative effect and sedation. My tolerance is a bit up right now (I was doing 3-MeO-PCP one day yes, and one day no for 2 weeks). Could anyone relate to potency of this one compared to 3-MeO-PCP or 2-OxO-PCE, and snorted activity? I'll send to analyze, but the stuff seems (awesome crystals) and feels legit, but I feel a lack of potency and intensity per dose and on effects as well if we're comparing it to 3-MeO-PCP or 2-OxO-PCE. Also duration and stimulation seems to be less on this stuff than with the previous substances. I think I like it, I'm going to let 1-2 weeks without disso use to pass and try again a 30mg oral dose, I'll report back. But I think this one will fill the hole I was looking for of a shorter and more sedating disociative. It seems it'll be spared 3-MeO-PCP usage for the days I want to be extra functional, creative, or social;once/twice monthly 2-OxO-PCE for combining with ganja, alcohol and psychedelics in order to fell into insaneholeland; and 2-OxO-PCM for the most of the days I want a mellow, short, ala-ketamine experience that I can take after work without needing to worry about long durations and the day after... Further experimentation will tell, but I just fell in love with 2016, thanks China, your bans just made your people to be more creative on the labs, prohibition won't solve a shit, it will only make things "worse"

You have the right idea, that DXE is a nice complementary tool compared to the others you mentioned. It doesn't have the stimulation but still providees the antidepressant lift without knocking you flat, unless you are trying to hole on it. I don't think insufflating will get you that far, especially since you are used to the much stronger potency of 3-meo.
Oral DXE is a much smoother...watery, experience, if you know what I mean. With closed eyes and music on a good dose the singularium imaginarium will help you remember exactly what you need.

I want to be able to dose this daily like I could with MXE...I dunno how safe that is tho..

Also I was curious if this stuff is a lot stronger plugged like with MXE, ive only done a big intranasal dose and a small oral dose so far.
It's a really relaxing one on a low to medium dose, high doses its just very anesthetic!

You have the right idea, that DXE is a nice complementary tool compared to the others you mentioned. It doesn't have the stimulation but still providees the antidepressant lift without knocking you flat, unless you are trying to hole on it. I don't think insufflating will get you that far, especially since you are used to the much stronger potency of 3-meo.
Oral DXE is a much smoother...watery, experience, if you know what I mean. With closed eyes and music on a good dose the singularium imaginarium will help you remember exactly what you need.
Indeed, I'll need to do further experimentation, but I totally agree with you. I need to try this one oral at 30-40mg when my tolerance lows a bit. Anyway, anyone knows if using -phenidine substances has cross tolerance with those PCP derivates so I can research ephenidine next week without fucking my tolerance break with PCP little sons?

Out of all the novel arylcyclohexylamines out there, is this one the most suited for holing ?

Out of all the novel arylcyclohexylamines out there, is this one the most suited for holing ?

In my opinion, and with little experience with this one but a lot with dissociatives in general and based on what other people described, you will be better going with 2-OxO-PCE, diphenidine or ephenidine if you want easy hardcore holing stuff.

compared to mxe it does seem more anesthetic. be careful as to not go above the lucid dose like i did one time and blackout a chunk of the experience.

I had a crazy intense experience with this stuff on tuesday. Did way too big of a dose. Start low if you dont have a scale.
Wrong! Don't do any anything UNTIL you have a scale.

I have a gram of this stuff and still don't have the guts to try it...too many dysphoric sounding experiences IMO.
Jury is still out for me, but leaning toward file 86...the toilet.
Somebody change my mind....please.

Wrong! Don't do any anything UNTIL you have a scale.

I have a gram of this stuff and still don't have the guts to try it...too many dysphoric sounding experiences IMO.
Jury is still out for me, but leaning toward file 86...the toilet.
Somebody change my mind....please.

Dude if you have a scale why not try it? It really isnt dysphoric, only the comedown can be.
Personally I enjoy this chem very much, so much so I wanna dose daily.

I have binged on O-PCM and O-PCE for days on end separately and in combination for a 2-3 days a week for a couple weeks. I do notice loose stool and stomach upset when not taking any in the days after. However, I am a drinker when I am not on dissociatives, I find these two compounds less hard on the body than alcohol. I think these compounds may play havoc on intestinal flora...

just tried this for the first time, 10mg is great. iv been messing around with 2-oxo-pce around 4.5 mg, and i got to say that DCK is "cleaner" if that makes sense. although i think it might be because 10mg is a low dose.

How is it compared to MXE except the longer duration? Does this work as an antidepressant? Would you guys say its the best dissociative since MXE?

How is it compared to MXE except the longer duration? Does this work as an antidepressant? Would you guys say its the best dissociative since MXE?
not really comparable, of all the PCP-like compounds arround this is the gentler and less strong. I would compare it with ketamine over MXE. I like it for a mellow high, though... if I want to hole I take 2-oxo-pce.

For me, since the ban, only the 3-meo-pcp+2-oxo-pce combo seemed to be the most near to MXE I tried.

antidepressant effects are great, although MXE had a bit better antidepressant effects along with the fact MXE felt safer to binge.
this is a great dissociative tho!