• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

How is this stuff on your blatters guys? I know k can be quite rough on your blatter as well as mxe. So im guess deschloro is the same?

How is this stuff on your blatters guys? I know k can be quite rough on your blatter as well as mxe. So im guess deschloro is the same?

I find its similar to MXE in terms of bladder and kidney discomfort I feel while on higher doses. I get pretty mild discomfort in those areas and have to pee slightly more often, but I also try to stay hydrated while on dissos so it might just be due to extra water. Definitely less discomfort than ketamine, probably due to the potency.

In general, I really really like DCK but only for the first 1-2 hours or so. It produces a warm, fuzzy, and relaxed dissociative euphoria that is really pleasant.. I find after the peak though I get a feeling of disappointment, boredom, and mental discomfort. This leads to redosing, but generally redosing doesn't bring back the full dissociative euphoria of the peak. The come down can last quite a while, 2-3 hours + after effects and isn't super pleasant. Note, this is also primarily from insuffalation, I haven't experimented with other ROAs too much other than a little sublingual.

I think for my next experiment, I am going to try a higher dose right up front and go oral to see if that produces a more well-rounded and full experience.

Also, I really don't find it sedative at all. Hypnotic and relaxing, yes, but not sedative. I feel slightly stimulated when peaking, although in a sort of slow motion sense. Like I get the urge to get up and dance, but when I do it ends up being more like tai chi than dancing with slow fluid movements. Given the way so many people talk about it, I was expecting it to sort of force me to curl up in my bed, but that hasn't happened.

All in all I think there is lots of potential, I just need to find the right dosages and timing.

I've found oral dosing to be best with O-PCM.
Also when it comes to bladder and kidney I just stay hydrated and every now and then have cranberry juice, pure concentrate cranberries juice yum!

I will say tho that I too have noticed the weird body odor after binging on it. Apparently it's an impurity but I was told what I had was very pure..

I recently discovered this and 2-Oxo-PCE HCl can be vaped the same way PCP HCl can (albeit not as well as the freebase) when I had my pipe contaminated with it before I smoked some crack. Was most definitely more pleasant then when I accidentally smoked DMT leftovers along with my crack. :D

I recently discovered this and 2-Oxo-PCE HCl can be vaped the same way PCP HCl can (albeit not as well as the freebase) when I had my pipe contaminated with it before I smoked some crack. Was most definitely more pleasant then when I accidentally smoked DMT leftovers along with my crack. :D
Yum dxe, crack and a deemsters in a stem....rofl. Slow your roll crook, seriously.
I have just had a very good friend pass away yesterday aged 29 from running life too hard. Not to be a buzz kill or anything you do you and be happy doing it.
Just be carefull i cannot stress that eniugh anymore. All my high school friends are dead or in prison. Much love all.
Nugz

I've found oral dosing to be best with O-PCM.
Also when it comes to bladder and kidney I just stay hydrated and every now and then have cranberry juice, pure concentrate cranberries juice yum!

I will say tho that I too have noticed the weird body odor after binging on it. Apparently it's an impurity but I was told what I had was very pure..

What kinds of doses would be recommended for this orally? Is it like MXE or 3-MeO-PCP where the dose is relatively the same? I may try this for the first time tonight, or else very soon, trying to find out what to do in terms of dosage.

I've gathered that 20-40 mg is a good starting dose, and going up to 100mg if you've got tolerance and are as crazy as Crook or Vortech (I think I fall in that camp too).

I tried 20mf last night with a high tolerance from 3meo and it produced a very mild and gentle buzz. Hardly dissociating, more of a relaxation.

What kinds of doses would be recommended for this orally? Is it like MXE or 3-MeO-PCP where the dose is relatively the same? I may try this for the first time tonight, or else very soon, trying to find out what to do in terms of dosage.

You can double your usual 2-OxO-PCE dose with this one safely, and triplicate your 3-MeO-PCP usual dose also. I tend to dose this one at 50-100mg, 2-OxO-PCE at 20-30mg and 3-MeO-PCP at 10-30mg (depending on the experience I'm chasing)

I've gathered that 20-40 mg is a good starting dose, and going up to 100mg if you've got tolerance and are as crazy as Crook or Vortech (I think I fall in that camp too).

I tried 20mf last night with a high tolerance from 3meo and it produced a very mild and gentle buzz. Hardly dissociating, more of a relaxation.

Yeah, this one compared to 3-MeO or 2-OxO-PCE is really friendly, mild and relaxing. Tolerance from other dissos make this one tricky to dose.

I haven't tried 2-OXO-PCE yet, but I certainly have done plenty of 3-MeO-PCP, so thanks for the comparison. :)

I haven't tried 2-OXO-PCE yet, but I certainly have done plenty of 3-MeO-PCP, so thanks for the comparison. :)

You seemed to enjoy 3-MeO-PCP at the 3-5mg range so I wouldn't go over maybe 30mg for a first contact! Good trip, and please, tell us your feelings about the substance :)

Will do, I'm definitely going to try it later tonight after band practice. Probably orally.

So the impression I'm getting is that O-PCM is "sedating" in the sense that it doesn't make you want to get up and do things but can anybody comment on the physical stimulation? I've been trying to avoid stimulants including caffeine so my main concern is if it's stimulating in the sense that it raises heart rate/blood pressure/causes vasoconstriction. Am I right in thinking that it does all of these things? If so to what degree? Finally are there *any* dissociatives that are not stimulating in this way? I've heard of many described as sedating but I'm getting the impression that the term is always used in the more psychological sense rather than the physiological one. I always attributed the stimulation from things like MXE to peripheral effects rather than direct NMDA antagonism but I recall seeing a paper saying that MXP was very selective for the NMDA receptor and I found that stimulating (at least I think so I kinda blacked out on this one by combining it with etizolam)

my main concern is if it's stimulating in the sense that it raises heart rate/blood pressure/causes vasoconstriction........ are there *any* dissociatives that are not stimulating in this way?

In my limited experience, ketamine is the only disso who doesn't have have any propensity for this. I know it's found to be an inhibitor of the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine in clinical experiments, but I'm very sensitive to stimulating effects and I never got any of that with ketamine. Then again, I guess I dose relativily low, so it might change for me with higher doses, but I actually have a feeling it won't.

Have you tried ketamine?

Last edited:
Well I tried this last night, did 30mg nasally and then redosed 10mg about 45 minutes in. It took a good 20 minutes to feel anything, and by an hour I was probably starting to peak, a surprisingly long time. I found that the feeling reminded me of ketamine somewhat, though also substantially different. As opposed to 3-MeO-PCP's angular edges and MXE's fuzzy but sharp corners, DCK felt entirely soft and rounded. I felt the wah-wah/helicopter type of effect that ketamine gives to a very light degree. I felt like I wanted to be sitting, which I did, but at the same time my heart rate was increased. I sat there and hung out with my friends, mostly listening during the peak. I felt pretty intoxicated, certainly a lot moreso than 3-MeO-PCP, and moreso than MXE as well, although mentally there was little content. It felt nice and was enjoyable, but I found it rather boring compared to the other two. About 2.5 hours in, the people left hanging out were just me and one of my friends... I was post-peak around then and I had some really good conversations with him about music including one where he suggested something he'd been thinking for my part in one of my band's songs, which I remember today and which was a valuable suggestion I am going to incorporate. The highlight of the experience was talking to this friend about music. I felt we went pretty deep, though talking was somewhat difficult at times as was keeping my head fully clear. Around 3 or 4 hours after initial ingestion, I realized I was in no way good to drive home, so I laid down in my friends' extra bedroom, intending to fall asleep and leave in the morning. I felt fairly sedated, but also stimulated. Like, I didn't want to move, I felt tired, but as I laid down I realized there was no way I was going to sleep, my heart rate was up slightly and mentally I just felt... awake. One cool thing that I noticed was that as I was laying there with my eyes closed, I was getting very photorealistic imagery, quite abstract, the content of which I can't remember at all, but at the time I thought it was cool - not mindblowing in any way, but cool, and a welcome distraction from laying there with nothing to do. This went on for the first 30-45 minutes of laying there, and then stopped. At around 4am (~6 hours after ingestion), I left and drove home since I felt back to baseline mentally/perceptually and I preferred to try to sleep in my own bed, get something to eat since I was really hungry, and wake up in my own bed to work the next morning. I watched some episodes while I ate, and for an hour or so after I got in bed. I never really felt tired but I did manage to fall asleep at around 6am, which was about 8 hours after ingestion. I overslept until 11 and scrambled a bit to catch up on work this morning.

Overall it was enjoyable but compared to other dissociatives I've tried, relatively boring. The lingering duration is definitely a drawback. I'll certainly repeat multiple times, but I'm in no hurry. Ketamine is cool because it's sedating and wears off quickly. This seemed to have a similar character but qualitatively it seems inferior to me, plus it has some drawbacks as I mentioned (seeming relative lack of content and residual "stimulation"). I definitely strongly prefer the more stimulating dissociatives I have realized. I love with 3-MeO-PCP and MXE how I feel up and engaged, even energetic, and how they give me a touch (or more than a touch) of hypomania. This produced absolutely no trace of hypomania, or euphoria really, just a warm, soft effect. It could be that more will develop at higher dosages, I suppose I'll see at some point.

In my limited experience, ketamine is the only disso who doesn't have at least some propensity for this. I know it's found to be an inhibitor of the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine in clinical experiments, but I'm very sensitive to stimulating effects and I never got any of that with ketamine. Then again, I guess I dose relativily low, so it might change for me with higher doses, but I actually have a feeling it won't.

Have you tried ketamine?

I've never found ketamine to produce any amount of stimulation at any dose... as you enter hole-level doses with it, you in fact have to lay down, I can't imagine a high dose of ketamine in any way other than laying down with eyes closed. Often after the effects of ketamine wear down I have found myself falling asleep naturally. Ketamine is the only dissociative I've tried like this, with no stimulation at all. At low doses it can be good for doing stimulating things such as dancing, but it's not because it provides stimulation but rather that it's not really very sedating at that dose and it allows you to get into music and such, and it feels good to move/dance.

Try a higher dosage next time Xorkoth, and you'll for sure feel more sedated than stimulated, I feel sleep is easier to do when snorting high ammounts, but this could be just me. 8h is an insane ammount of time for a single dose though!

I share with you all the points you made there, this one seems boring compared to other disso gems, but it's not boring at all! I find myself snorting some the days I don't want to go deep into hypomania or holing spaces. Also, 2-OxO-PCM lacks the euphoria the other ones have, but is really entertaining anyway.

Good for combining with some weed and beer also, or psychedelics, without going nuts (Experienced drug abusers only!).

Well I did redose 45 minutes in, and also, the main effects did not last that long, they probably lasted 5 hours, and then hours of residual. I felt pretty much normal upon waking up but that was over 12 hours later.

Around 3 or 4 hours after initial ingestion, I realized I was in no way good to drive home, so I laid down in my friends' extra bedroom, intending to fall asleep and leave in the morning. I felt fairly sedated, but also stimulated. Like, I didn't want to move, I felt tired, but as I laid down I realized there was no way I was going to sleep, my heart rate was up slightly and mentally I just felt... awake. One cool thing that I noticed was that as I was laying there with my eyes closed, I was getting very photorealistic imagery, quite abstract, the content of which I can't remember at all, but at the time I thought it was cool - not mindblowing in any way, but cool, and a welcome distraction from laying there with nothing to do. This went on for the first 30-45 minutes of laying there, and then stopped.
Yep, that went on for hours every time I've used either 2-Oxo-PCE or Deschloroketamine.

I've never found ketamine to produce any amount of stimulation at any dose... as you enter hole-level doses with it, you in fact have to lay down, I can't imagine a high dose of ketamine in any way other than laying down with eyes closed. Often after the effects of ketamine wear down I have found myself falling asleep naturally. Ketamine is the only dissociative I've tried like this, with no stimulation at all.
This. Just wanted to confirm it for those who have no experience with the drug. It's the biggest plus of ketamine imho because stupidly high doses don't make me do stupid shit like wreck my entire apartment.

I have tried ketamine multiple times and I didn't notice it to be stimulating at all but not for awhile and it's not like I was checking my pulse at the time. I vaguely recall some difficulty sleeping on it but I often deal with insomnia anyways. Do you think then that the stimulating effects of dissociatives have more to do with receptors other than NMDA? I know there are dissociatives with opiate properties but none of the available ones seem to have any activity at opiate receptors (despite many claims otherwise). Would these opiate-dissociatives be good candidates for honest to god sedative dissociatives?

Yes, the stimulating dissociatives seem to cause the stimulation due to their action at receptors besides NMDA.

Memories of 3-meo-pcp are beginning to fade a bit now that these huge beautiful chunks of DXE are placed before me. Last night's 30mg line of this stuff put me to sleep, honestly.

So, got home today and booty bumped twice as much hoping for something special. All I'm getting is dizzy. Is there a trick to this stuff?

- I have the incredible urge to take a nap. Unsure if more will put me in a coma-like sleep state or if it will become interesting.

Last edited: