• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

He analized the D(I)CK? Was it enjoyable for him? ;)

By the way, I found out that my D(I)CK smells kinda funny. Do you guys think that doing an acetone wash will help my D(I)CK smell better? ;)

You should do the acetone wash for sure. I had some yellow crystals and washed them, much whiter. First time I lost ~20-25%. Second it was much less. Same batch, just a larger amount. I spent 10 mintes more crushing the shit out of them (mortar and pestle please). Then I did a second wash and lost about the same amount again. Combined total lower than 20%. First time was mostly the powderish from the bag so maybe that makes a difference? It makes a much better profuct, and it is fun. You should do it.

DCK is moreish as F. All dissos are, but after 2-4 days on 3 meo pcp I need some days off. O pce less so, but similiar. DCK have taken at least two weeks straight. Mostly 20-25mg doses, one or two a night.Nasal just isnt worth it. Neither is rectal for low dose chilling. Nasal just seems less, and rectal seems equi experience at this dose so swallow powder or (movie) popp shoot rigamarole? Its nice for reading and not doing shit. Like they took the psychedelic heroin effect to the jext level, but removed the OOBE easily accesable aspect. Even 20-25mg gets me reading with one eye for 30-45 minutes sometimes though.

~60mg total last night I was just layijg in bed content. Kinda K like not wanting to move, feeling warm and fuzzy (it does this better than mxe I think, but mxe has better rush/euphoria)

I am thinking of plugging 60-85mg at once and seeing where that goes. The initial .5-1.5 hours could be holeish territory I think, but tue next 2-3 will be staring at the ceiling not wanting to move. Maybe getting up to take a dab or two. Then waking up dissod as fuck even 8 hours later.

That is why I have been putting it off. I like this for multi day use more than 3 meo and o pce. Its just so easy and comfortable.

BIG UPS for restore autosave content. Damn I always see ot saving but never thing to use it when browser crashes. Magic.

@MSK
^^^

I allready take probiotics. Have been taking this daily for 2 weeks havent noticed anyghing amiss in that area.

Does anyone else find DCK incredibly moreish? Its taking all my willpower right now not to dip into my stash. My roommates are out, my girlfriend is with her friends, I have the place to my self. I felt super satisfied after my last heavy experience, but that lasted all of 24 hours. I really, really just want to get DCKed out of my mind. Its even more moreish than MXE for me I think even though I don't enjoy it as much. Very strange.

Staying strong though.

I find it about as moreish as MXE is for me. I have the desire to do it on random weeknights just for the hell of it, like I did with MXE. And when I'm on it, I am tempted to redose when I'm still feeling the effects strongly.

Asante, 4-MeO-PCP is one I was wanting to try for a long time, does it deserves to be tried, how would you compare to the rest of dissos you have tried?

4-MeO-PCP is very much worth trying. It is quite sedative and ;longlasting. Strong feeling, good visuals.
But! The dosage of this one is high. Upside is that you wont have to redose. It lasts and lasts.

4-MeO-PCP is very much worth trying. It is quite sedative and ;longlasting. Strong feeling, good visuals.
But! The dosage of this one is high. Upside is that you wont have to redose. It lasts and lasts.
Indeed. Probably the closest to racemic K you can come along with Ephenidine. Unfortunately I needed 1500mg back when I did it due to my cluelessness in terms of dosage and redosing instead of going for a breakthrough dose right away.

I found an interesting balance in 4-MeO-PCP. Possibly something to do with the equal action on the 2 sigma receptors.

If you want to be yourself. It is very useful for those who understand what I mean when I write it is very useful to get to be yourself. To be more genuine in a pool of fakes. This chemical is attractive to those of us who struggle to be ourselves, for accident or merit. Anyone who struggles to act as he wants to act, can find a crutch in this drug.

For the ones who prefer a report:

00:00 plug 10 milligrams
00:10 notice effects, a bit like methoxetamine but less stimulant
00:30 feel its effects are not stimulant at all; plug another 20 milligrams
00:50 effects are very similar to mxe but are no stimulant, don't find the effects analgesic or tranquillising either.
In the energy aspect I would consider it neutral
01:00 plug another 20 milligrams
01:20 can be a very useful tool to enhance almost anything an individual might want to do

total amount consumed so far: 50 milligrams
personal opinion: I love it and believe it is the right thing at the right time, in all senses and possible interpretations

I've been using this daily for a while now. Have had multiple conversations with God, my career path has taken some serious leaps and my sense of hope for the future is entirely restored. I've definitely obtained some type of clairvoyance and have a very acute ability to discern between conscious mental, physical, and spiritual voices in my head.

All my thoughts processes are accompanied by checkpoints across a Fibonacci dimension that exists parallel to our physical dimension. At these checkpoints, the voice of God will come down and tell me what to do, then the voice of a negative force comes in with doubt and fear, followed by the voice of my 'self' who decides on which voice to listen to.

Typically I'd say that I'm going insane, but these voices are guiding me to great successes. This chemical is more divine than mxe or 3-meo-pcp for me so far, i'm fucking blown away!

2-OxO-PCM really fucked with my stomach, after nearly a month or taking day after day, I was left with dhiarrea for a few days. Doctor gave me probiotics. This stomach havoc seems to be common ground every time I abuse this one :(

That's pretty alarming. So maybe the rumors about this one having anti-biotic properties were true.

so while far from conclusive I am now quite sure that that insuffalating DCK gives me wicked sinus headaches a couple days after the fact.

I took a break from nasal administration and they completely went away. I decided to try again and now they are back with a vengeance. Definitely not touching this ROA again.

I have plugged up my ass a total of 750 milligrams in 5 days and haven't feel any stomach or sinus problem. I have no problems with my rectum either.
Maybe it would be better just to plug this one, so to override any stomach or sinus problems?

I've been using this daily for a while now. Have had multiple conversations with God, my career path has taken some serious leaps and my sense of hope for the future is entirely restored. I've definitely obtained some type of clairvoyance and have a very acute ability to discern between conscious mental, physical, and spiritual voices in my head.

All my thoughts processes are accompanied by checkpoints across a Fibonacci dimension that exists parallel to our physical dimension. At these checkpoints, the voice of God will come down and tell me what to do, then the voice of a negative force comes in with doubt and fear, followed by the voice of my 'self' who decides on which voice to listen to.

Typically I'd say that I'm going insane, but these voices are guiding me to great successes. This chemical is more divine than mxe or 3-meo-pcp for me so far, i'm fucking blown away!

Watch your ass man, or rather, your brain. My prediction is that you're going to be in for some heavy shit the longer you keep on. You gotta take this shit with a saltshaker full.

Recommended oral dose?

I've been doing DCK exclusively by insufflating, but people seem to really enjoy eating it. I'd like to try this route.

Holed on DCK again about two weeks ago. Really enjoy the hole on this one. Defintely like ketamine but different.

Watch your ass man, or rather, your brain. My prediction is that you're going to be in for some heavy shit the longer you keep on. You gotta take this shit with a saltshaker full.

I appreciate the concern. Living on the edge seems to get everybody sooner or later. I can't deny the music i've been writing though.

I've discovered that pulverizing this substance into a fine dust and administering sublingually is by far the superior ROA.

I did a gram in 12 hours or so and felt straight braindead for 12-18 hours after last dose. I didn't even feel that high, didn't hole some weird auditory hallucinations though. Walking around like a zombie to get blunts and shit.

Warning - New batch of this substance, possibly the real DXE or otherwise. Severly fucked me up. I went into a hole (I think???) that rendered me pretty much brain dead for quite a long time. It seemed to have a very simple effect that was freeze the last frame i was looking at in time and send me into this void in which i could not formulate any type of thought.

The other batches ive mentioned in this thread greatly enhanced my creative brain and gave me very desirable ESP style effects, this new batch is nothing like that at all.

My last dose was early yesterday morning, and by night time i developed lower back pain that has rendered me almost unable to move. Not sure if it's related to the drug or not but it's something to look out for. I've had 3 very different batches now, one was like great MXE, a couple were like Ketamine and this new batch is like a horrible version of PCP. Ill update later

This all could be completely unrelated, my gut feeling is that I simply tweaked my back - but one thing is for sure is that there's a really shit batch of this going around.

Last edited: