• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

OK, so yesterday 50mg oral, followed with an average snorted line of about 30mg putted me nearly a hole at +3h. I needed to collapse on bed and just close my eyes and lost myself on the music. I can see this one as holing stuff with a 80mg oral dose after a disso break. I'm having a love/hate relationship with this one, I love the effects, but I hate my inability to be responsible with this stuff... My life is just a continuous binge, that 10g's ziplock seems to be infinite!

So people are really calling this compound D(I)CK? ;)

Yeah, you better stop laying on your D(I)CK ;)

My D(I)CK also feels nasty sometimes ;)

Haha, yeah, my friends and I joke about it all the time.

Man, I hope the D(I)CK finally comes today. I think first I'm gonna take some D(I)CK orally, maybe some of it sublingually. I've heard it's not the best to take D(I)CK nasally. Honestly though, I think I'd prefer to take my D(I)CK rectally.

Ive found oral D(I)CK and rectal D(I)CK to be about the same amount of pleasure, but YMMV

I've tried oral and nasal D(I)CK, but settled on D(I)CK in the lung as my ROAOC with this one. starts to mess with you after a while if you redose throughout day. By day 3-4 of binging on this it starts to really break you down. a good session in the morning or every other day is what I find ideal with this one when I'm using but that's probably way too much. Already been through 5gs of this stuff since I first posted about it.

Ok if everybody could stop D(I)CK:ing around ;)

How long do YOU! find the effect lasting?
I'm most interested in hearing fo snorting. For my it's dam close to KET like 1 max1.5H

Ok if everybody could stop D(I)CK:ing around ;)

How long do YOU! find the effect lasting?
I'm most interested in hearing fo snorting. For my it's dam close to KET like 1 max1.5H
snorting for me is like 4h

Many vendors have a blanket "nothing possibly controlled to USA" restriction on shipping to prevent the untoward possibility of customs seizing the package and then ending up either liable to re-ship more, or enduring bad word going around about their shipping, legitimacy, association with LEO, etc.

Once more I must caution, until I find someone who has done the hard work to verify what they are consuming is deschloro-K (ideally, independent third party GC or LC-MS, but a TLC plate stained with Mecke/Marquis, melt point, NMR, anything really apart from a "bioassay of faith") I would take any information about this compound with a grain of salt.

The last round of "ketamine analogues" were reported to be utter trash, I wonder if it's because they were actually crappy compounds, or was it the case that people were using it as a vehicle to sell excess crap from their inventories a la NRG-3?

Needless to say if I can ever get my greasy hands on it I will give some objective tidbits, and do the analysis myself...

I have a link on my blog in the right menu under Liks to an Spanish testing lab. I have used them to test 25-IBF and NBOMe back when thay were legal.

Energy mothing . com

All the drugs from my stash are analized by Energy Control so you can bet that when I talk about 2-oxo-PCM that is the substance I took

I hope you didn't get prosecuted for environmental crime for flushing that :D but actually I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that pic years ago..
Back when bluelight had a gallery this was the second place I uploaded it (after my googlepage which still exists). Unfortunately it got deleted after a few months the reasons for which escaped me and still do. OT, sorry. :D

Analized, yeeeeeeeeeee %)

He analized the D(I)CK? Was it enjoyable for him? ;)

By the way, I found out that my D(I)CK smells kinda funny. Do you guys think that doing an acetone wash will help my D(I)CK smell better? ;)

Does anyone else find DCK incredibly moreish? Its taking all my willpower right now not to dip into my stash. My roommates are out, my girlfriend is with her friends, I have the place to my self. I felt super satisfied after my last heavy experience, but that lasted all of 24 hours. I really, really just want to get DCKed out of my mind. Its even more moreish than MXE for me I think even though I don't enjoy it as much. Very strange.

Staying strong though.

Not really, I don't feel much compulsion to it at all. I did it once, had a lackluster experience and then did it again one night where I was feeling quite overstimulated and wanted to chill out a little... which it did help with, but it didn't help with sleep. I find 3-MeO-PCP FAR moreso... it's so easy to take a tiny little dose and then another later when you know you're going to feel all the sort of positive effects you'd feel from a functional dose of amphetamine, but better. I find MXE more moreish as well. I honestly don't care for DCK very much, I have about 400mg and I'm not even sure when I want to take it next. I'm sure I will at some point.

I also feel it more moreish than MXE itself, as morish as ket was for me for years. I supose that snorting is a big part of why

Take the brown Rolls Royce through the back door chaps!

Rectal dosing, repeat dosing, there is nothing lackluster whatsoever about DCK.

I took 15-30mg rectal doses every hour, 510mg all in all over 2 days with no sleep, never a dull moment.

I wish I had me a bag of this sugar, good stuff.

Are oral and rectal similar in effects for you or are the actual effects better?

Does anyone else experience insane visuals while on this stuff?

It's by far the most visual disso I've ever tried. Total OBE with 100mgs over 2 hours.

Does anyone else experience insane visuals while on this stuff?

It's by far the most visual disso I've ever tried. Total OBE with 100mgs over 2 hours.

Its quite visual yes, I have to agree. My personal Dissociatives ranking, 1 being the best:

1.MXE
2.O-PCM
3.O-PCE
4.4-MeO-PCP
5.3-MeO-PCE
6.3-MeO-PCP
7.3-MeO-PCMo
8.NENK

I didn't fell into the hole with this one jet, but it seems to have visionary potential. Maybe with a bit of a tryptamine or a phen this becomes my new favourite combo (When I take psychedelics and want to do a disso combo I usually take oral 2-OxO-PCE along with it)

IMHO I would rank dissos I tried like this:

1.- 3-MeO-PCP
2.- MXE
3.- 2-OxO-PCE
4.- 2-OxO-PCM
5.- Ketamine
6.- Ephenidine
7.- MXP
8.- Diphenidine

Asante, 4-MeO-PCP is one I was wanting to try for a long time, does it deserves to be tried, how would you compare to the rest of dissos you have tried?

2-OxO-PCM really fucked with my stomach, after nearly a month or taking day after day, I was left with dhiarrea for a few days. Doctor gave me probiotics. This stomach havoc seems to be common ground every time I abuse this one :(