Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
any more info on this one?

Took the 5-MeO-DALT first and it made the come-up from the 2c-e much easier on the body.

It was a very euphoric and highly visual combo, there was bright lite's emitting from objects surrounding me.

Mentally it was a stellar one as well, I was completely tapped into the collective consciousness.

Last edited:
2c-e + LSD still remains my favorite combo. 2c-e should be the dominant character though I think - 20mg (and another 20mg at the peak) with 2 hits of LSD was perfect

The single greatest psychedelic moment of my life was when I mixed: 30mg 2C-T-7, 2 Albert hoffman LSD Blotter tabs (circa 2009), Marijuana and 50mg N,N-DMT. The easiest way to describe this trip is "The most beautiful way of SHOWING you how meaningless our existence is." shortly after ingestion of the DMT I was blasted off out of this world to look at the universe as it looks like from a far, then began to zoom in on my location, showing the repetitions and similarities that everything follows. Then I began to zoom further in, and seeing the cells that make us up, then the molecules then the atoms.. etc (talking about this has inspired me to begin a trip report on the experience).

I think the most I've piled up at once has to be: LSD, 2C-B, MDMA, Pot and Psilocybin. this was a very neutral trip. it was almost hard to tell i was tripping, until I tried to move or talk to someone. Then it was very apparent. yet so long as I didn't move I felt 100% sober.

other combinations have included:

LSD + N,N-DMT (Amazing)
LSD + Nos (Amazing)
LSD + 2C-B (Amazing)
LSD + 2C-E (Favorite Combo)
LSD + Ketamine (Fun)
LSD + Psilocybin (Very Calm and enjoyable)
2C-E + Ketamine (Confusing)
DOB + 2C-B + MDMA (crystal) + MDMA (pressed) + Sleep Deprivation (Fun?)
Mescaline (San Pedro) + N,N-DMT (euphoric but the mescaline seemed to take away from the awe that DMT normally gives me)
MDMA + Nos (Weeee!)

That sounds incredible - I'd absolutely love to be shown something like that.

I'd be very interested in reading the trip-report for that trip. Is it on erowid?

^ you guys must all be fried fo' real

Nope not us psychedelic users. Try over in the methamphetamine threads, that shit actually fries your brain in a matter of speaking.

I've gone on 6 or 7 day psychedelic binges, with ever increasing dosages, and I find that as long as you keep the MDMA on the low-ish side, there are relatively few bad side effects from "over indulging" in psychedelics.

don't get me wrong there is a whole list of potential problems and dangers that come alone with heavy usage of psychedelics, but I don't think fried brains are really one of them.

Biggest combo ive done was LSD, Ketamine, MDMA, 2C-B and hash

Favourite combos are
LSD + Alcohol (hilarious)
LSD + MDMA
Mushrooms + nitrous (incredible)
2C-E + MDMA
2C-E + MDMA + Alcohol
LSD + Ketamine (epiphany heaven if you K-hole)
Ketamine + MDMA (MDMA prevents K hole and gets you in an intense weird ass buzz)

Favorite combo I've tried so far=MDMA+mushrooms. The one time I've had the opportunity to try this I was intending on waiting for my mushroom peak to start eating the beans when I grabbed some of the mushrooms out of my pocket and bit into something far to bitter and chemically to be fungus...lol, at any rate, I pretty much took them all at the same time(about 2.3g mushrooms and 4 rolls).

Best body high ever and some decent visuals. I like to push my MDMA consumption to pretty stupid levels(ate 10 rolls and 4 hits of blotter one night...) and this combo had me just about floored. I'd love to experiment with it a bit more.

Candyflipping's fun, but I always have the most intense day after of my body hating me. LSD+nitrous is pretty much a win, but for me it changes the character of the trip when you run out of nangs...

Anyone ever take a hit of DMT while rollin? I wanna try this but my problem is I don't have MDMA.

I beleive what I have is MDA but im not positive. The roll was less euphoric and had a psychedelic edge to it.

So I'm sort of toying with the idea of combining 2C-C with 4-HO-MET because I like both of them on their own and they seem to have a kind of affinity (visuals galore, relaxed state etc.). My usual 2C-C stand-alone doses are about 40-50 mg; for the 4-HO-MET, I've tried 15 mg so far which was enjoyable, very visual, yet manageable.

I'm considering something like 35 mg oral 2C-C + 15 mg oral 4-HO-MET added at T+0:30. Does this sound responsible? Have I missed anything about possibly dangerous interaction like MAOI activity?

The only report I've been able to dig up so far is TheAzo's test with 8 mg nasal 2C-C at the tail end of a 25 mg 4-HO-MET experience: "[the 2C-C] contributed no observable effects other than nasal irritation. In fact, if anything, it seemed to push away what was left of the 4-HO-MET." (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-234905.html third to last reply).

EDIT:

other reports:

I had 15mg 4-aco-dmt followed by 18mg 2c-e 9 hours after.

Then 2 hours from taking the 2c-e, 30mg 2c-c and 8mg 4-ho-met was eaten..

Hedononistic? yep. Stupid? probably. I would highly reccomend this though... fuck me!

*mdpv also consumed during the entire trip*
(From user nofx1422, page 15 ITT; slightly skewed due to massive combination madness).

Thanks!

Last edited:
my ultimate favourite combo has to be 25C-nBOME+2C-P+methoxetamine, epic hallucinations, and space/ time distortions... this is the type of combo that takes you places you'd never expect, two tumbs up

New Thread Here
~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.