PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent done it but my friends have.

i believe its called "jedi-flipping"

a somewhat redundant/pointless combo IMO as either the LSD or hte mushrooms are going to inhibit the 5ht2a receptors and probably block one another from displaying full effects. i imagine you're just going to have a potentiated LSD + MDMA or psilo + MDMA trip depending on the order and timing of dosing

just my gut though. LSD and psilo have actions that are extremely similar and so i imagine their effects compete to a degree?

ive consumed over 5 grams of mushrooms over the course of the night, and about ~150mg of MDMA one night a couple years ago. it was pretty nuts, i hardly remember much. very euphoric, i was dome split, i had to be walked around by hand for a little bit cause i was so gone. dont recommend that high a dose, id go with a higher MDMA dose, and a lower mushroom dose. all you need is a little bit of psychedlia.

Yea I usually end up doing this at festivals. Molly doses shrooms. She sure does...

You just need to time it well. ALWAYS acid first! Then molly 1-2 hours in. Then shrooms in another 1-2.

And... don't overdo it. 1-2 hits. A few dabs of moon rocks on the tongue. A few little shroomies. A few more moon rocks. Another shroom guy.

Ahhh yes things will be alright.

Hahahaha! Was never a combo that appealed to me really but now you put it like that it does sound kinda tempting actually :D

The idea of mixing mushies and acid just never quite gelled for me. Both are great. But can't see how they'd play nice together. MDMA does have a knack of getting disparate folk to play nice and have sexyswirlyfuntimes in the hothotsunshines though...

PsychedelicPeptide has the right idea. You don't want to overdo it. But they all complement each other in the right amounts.

my favorite combo to date has been 2c-e with 2c-i
i have dosed 12 mg each with no tolerance and it truly was a visual feast
ive gone as high as 30mg of each with some tolerance, and had no bad reactions

the smooth visuals of the 2c-e with the sharp 2c-i visuals, its very hard to describe
i also have a sort of mind assigned color visual to each substance, 2c-e is like the blue/purple or dark pallete, and 2c-i is like the orange/red lighter colors it seems. i couldnt ask for better visuals, and the music on this combo takes on shape its so sick

Last edited:
Does anyone enjoy methylone and 4-subs? I am going to try some combo of m1 plus 4-aco and 4-ho tonight. Any suggestions on timing/dose?

ive heard people having success with methylone and phenethylamines like the 2c series, in particular 2c e and i. some like it on the tail end of the trip others have the peaks overlap. i dont have any experience with 4 subbed tryptamines but i would start low with each substance and gather as much info as possible. as far as dose timing its probibly a gamble to have the peaks overlap could be real nice or the complete oposite. sorry i cant be much help

Some of my favorites have been.

Lsd+Dmt
Lsd + Nitrous
Ketamine+Mdma
Psilocybin + Cannabis
PCP + Cannabis
2c-t-7 + 2c-e
2c-d + Methylone
5-MeO-Dalt + 4-mmc
DXM + Jwh-018
4-aco-dmt + 4-ho-mpt
MXE + Cannabis
2c-e + 5-MeO-Dalt
4-ho-mpt + Jwh-251

LSA's + Cannabis = <3

Yeah it's hard to decide because 4-Aco-DMT in particular can be sedating, so it might not be bad to have it later in the night...decisions decisions

let us know how it goes. i am very interested with these types of combos

OP make sure you check back and let us know how it went. Very intriguing combo I could see it going amazing or horrible but epic either way. Goodluck getting the timing / dosing right.

ambien + adderall again....

oh and add in some bupe and you got it made

2ce + lsd :)

mescaline + lsd - best.

mescaline + dmt - amazing - adding shrooms after 13 trippy hours did not go down well.

nitrous and weed go well with all of those hehe.

Sort of embarrassed to admit that my only experiences with combos all involve methylone, but here are those that I felt were noteworthy in any case...

4-AcO-DMT + methylone: Unreal euphoria and jeweled visuals. Better than either of these substances alone in my experience.

2C-D + 4-HO-DiPT + methylone: Umm... the sexual energy from this combo was worrying and while the general body buzz was overwhelmingly good, some voice in the back of my head kept poking me with a stick, suggesting that something might just be wrong. Maybe this was just a little too hedonistic for me... and maybe extra toxic :)

2C-E + methylone: Avoided this one for a long time, mainly due to the significant differences in duration between these two. Fantastic euphoria and head space, but I couldn't help feeling that these are still better experienced on their own than in this combo. The differences in duration interestingly did not bother me, although the methylone drop off was a briefly remorseful point in the voyage. My heart hates me for attempting this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.