View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushrooms + IV K = lots of dissociation, the K lasted *forever* and normally doesn't when IV'd. I was 110% gone, had no recollection of who I was, what was going on.

About four hours later when I was beginning to come down I realized I wasn't gone forever, it was a very refreshing realization.

I don't recommend this combo for many people to be honest.

LSD + IV K = better combo than above but still very intense for the 10-15 seconds when the K is onsetting. I prefer to IV the K after the LSD peak, not during. I don't think I could trust myself to prepare a shot of K while on LSD.

Maybe not too unusual, but I mixed san pedro with LSD.
It was not very successful.
The pedro controlled the entire experience, and the LSD felt like it was wasted.
I won't try something like that again.

LSD + Ketamine or LSD + 4acodmt + 2c-i.

The latter is reserved for those who want a wild ride.

I have been curious about LSD and 4-aco-dmt together. I would probably take the 4-aco once the peak of the acid starts.

Any other advice? Does it make the visuals weirder or more intense? anyone know?

Mushrooms + IV K = lots of dissociation, the K lasted *forever* and normally doesn't when IV'd. I was 110% gone, had no recollection of who I was, what was going on.

About four hours later when I was beginning to come down I realized I wasn't gone forever, it was a very refreshing realization.

I don't recommend this combo for many people to be honest.

LSD + IV K = better combo than above but still very intense for the 10-15 seconds when the K is onsetting. I prefer to IV the K after the LSD peak, not during. I don't think I could trust myself to prepare a shot of K while on LSD.

Never IV'd, but I did a nice rail of some pretty good K while peaking on probably about 2 hits of really good acid once. THE most intense drug-induced experience of my life. Probably most intense of any experience at all, actually. I was at a rave (yeah, that probably contributed :) ) and I felt like my entire consciousness shattered, with each shard becoming part of all the people around me. It was like I was experiencing all of their lives, simultaneously. I sort of snapped out of it after a while and came back to my own face, but was still totally shpongled haha. I was looking around the room that I was in, thinking the here and now was all that ever had or would exist. Or maybe I should say, I felt like time no longer existed and I was experiencing existence seperate from it. So many other weird sensations/impressions I can't even put into words... 8o

The only combos I have tried have been with DXM haha

Did LSD&DXM, rolls (sadly they were pipes)&DXM, and Molly&DXM

Wanna try boom&DXM, but I fear it.

^ Careful - combining MDMA and DXM apparently increases risk of serotonin syndrome. By how much, I'm not sure, but you'd probably want to do some research if you were to ever consider the combination again.

Nawww nahht even. I'm done with rolls. Never really were my thing anyways.

I've only had 3 combos that contained what I consider true psychedelics.
My combination of 2C-E and 4-AcO-DMT wasn't too unconventional in theory - but it threw me for a real loop in practice. My full trip report for that experience is posted in the TR forum.

Combining 2C-E and 2C-I was pretty much what I expected - that is, it exceeded my feeble-minded expectations as I hope for psychedelics always to do, but it generally gave me nothing that either drug alone hadn't already shown me.

2C-E and DXM - this was a combination I was very hesitant to try for a few reasons. Firstly, DXM is a drug that I once used in gross excess, and before this combo I'd taken it well over 100 times, usually at high doses and using the polistirex form. This resulted in the purported event "losing the magic" after long-term cough syrup abuse. These days (and even last summer when I tried the combo) DXM no longer holds any euphoria or mood lift for me, but only gives me strange inebriation and partial anesthesia. Although 2C-E has never caused me any nausea, DXM always does, both when dosing and when I am coming up. For these reasons I am now generally disinterested in using DXM on its own. But having an excess of time, curiosity, and 2C-E, I tried the two. I hoped that the 2C-E might lend greater insight into the endlessly cryptic DXM experience. If I remember correctly I took about 300mg of DXM hydrobromide/15mg of 2C-E hydrochloride, both orally. I believe I took the 2C-E 30-45 minutes before taking the DXM, so that I might come up on both around the same time.
The DXM was predictably eclipsed by the effects of the 2C-E. The come-up was the most intense part - instead of the slow waves of 2C-E, I got a strong rushing feeling. There was nausea present, but it was actually not as bad as it might have been had I taken the DXM alone. I'll say that the 2C-E provided a lot of the clarity of thought that DXM would otherwise take from me through the peak. Visual activity was no different from 2C-E alone such that I could tell, but I don't get visuals from DXM alone. The comedown was as gentle as it could be given that I took 2C-E.

The reason I am not able to go into greater detail is that the DXM did still cause one of its hallmark effects for me - partial amnesia of the trip. I remembered a fair bit the next day but it has grown much foggier within the year since. I was surprised by and enjoyed the combination overall, and I thought the dosages seemed about perfect - were I to decide to try it again, I would probably repeat this dosage and ratio.

dxm and mushrooms: one of the most visually interesting trips i've taken. the unrealness or otherworldliness of dxm combined with the mushrooms to amplify and express the dissociation in more of a integrated form. i couldn't walk at all, though. i dragged myself up 2 flights of stairs and across the house 2x to make it to bed before the 'rents got up. made it to bed and heard their door open...
*would not suggest. this was 9 years ago, and i've had no desire to repeat*

mushrooms, lsd, mdma, mescaline: small amounts (1/4(1/8) mushrooms, 1/4 hit acid, 1/2 mdma+mescaline pill.): there really was no mixing these substances on this one. they all seemed differentiated from each other, and played a dance of primacy over the trip. got some good insight into the separate natures of the different psych's. lots of changes, very weird.

5-meo-amt and mushrooms: the most 'real' trip i've ever had. this combo took over my world, and the city i lived in. playing games on the radio with the dj's, random friends, sunday night ambient/weirdness musical programming on the whole experience. at no point was i able to say 'this is just a trip. it's not real.' lately i've read about the maoi function of 5-meo-amt, i almost wonder if that might have had a lot to do with it. which, if true, would almost make this a really interesting 'huasca-type mix.

maybe not true psychedelic, but definitely visionary,
meth, opium, datura, cannabis: walked into a smell of burning plastic, whoa! blast from the past!, and ended up all night on insuff glass, pod tea, carving and doing art. walked into the other room, and a friend was smoking a euro w/datura leaves. i took a couple of puffs, and went back to carving. i didn't see the wood i was working at all until i was done. my whole visual experience was the artist's hand; writing, painting, carving, playing music, etc. all of a sudden i came back and realized that i hadn't seen a thing i had done, and that there was a really cool figure carved on the end of that staff!
**mixing amphetamines/cocaine with opiates is very dangerous for your heart. i DO NOT recommend anybody attempt to try this. datura is also an extremely potent plant. they don't call it devil weed for nothing.**

always remember to pray to the god of the idiots!

Last edited:
I've been meaning to try a potent tryptamine along with a 2C or mescaline - I feel that the two are sufficiently different that their effects may be exponential rather than additive in a sense. With mixing 2Cs, for example, I feel it's quite additive - taking X mg of 2c-i and Y mg of 2c-e feels basically like taking X+Y mg of something halfway between -i and -e, more or less like I'd expect with most drugs that are so nearly identical. With, say, LSD and 2C-E, I feel like whichever one kicked in first would then provide a far more interesting and already quite novel baseline for LSD to further distort, play with, etc. To put things in math geek terms: if LSD is like putting your mind through f(x) and 2C-E is like g(x), it seems like the combination might basically be like f(g(x)) - if psychedelics do what they do by 'distorting' some 'normal' baseline, mixing two of them might just be a different, probably more intense distortion of that same baseline, or one of them could act as the baseline for the other to distort.

At any rate, I should probably stick to long rambling posts about the combos I *have* tried. To that extent, I don't know how odd it is, but there's a decent chance I'll be trying out 2C-E + DMT sometime soon. If I do while this thread is still around and I remember, I'll be sure to post updates. I'm sure I'll post about it somewhere on this forum, anyway, assuming it ends up happening; I can't imagine I would try that combo and have *nothing* to say about it on BL.

I like to try a good blast of DMT on top of various longer acting materials such as 4-sub tryptamines, phens or DOM. Once I have a feel for a material, I reckon it is usually a interesting addition. The background flavour lends a different angle to the DMT headspace, and even can sometimes prolong the peak phase. 2ct7 provideded a particularly good experience with DMT. I have also had some extremely pleasant hits during the onset of Methylone. Perhaps I am labouring my initial point, though. Basically DMT + X is my little vice.
Peace - Pipp

4-HO-DiPT with S-ketamine was excellent, it was very friendly but also quite distorted - my friend and I were enjoying ourselves immensely!

^ Careful - combining MDMA and DXM apparently increases risk of serotonin syndrome. By how much, I'm not sure, but you'd probably want to do some research if you were to ever consider the combination again.

Massive risk of SS - kills a large proportion of those who try it. We have a subthread dedicated to warning about that combo :|

One of my all-time fave combos (also very slightly dodgy due to minor MAOI action - but nothing like as dodgy as MDMA/DXM) was AMT/K/LSD/MDMA which was so many kinds of lush there really aren't words to describe it <3

Also, merging with the psychedelic combos thread as this is... another psychedelic combos thread.

I'd have to say T-2 and shrooms was an interesting combo. The way T-2 acted visually and the Shrooms gave the trip a deeper meaning.

I've been curious about what would happen if one were to try this. What doses did you use?

I've also been wondering about the potential effects from 2c-e and mushrooms, and also, 2c-t-2 and 2c-c... Any experiences? The latter seems to me like it would be really interesting and colorful!

The single greatest psychedelic moment of my life was when I mixed: 30mg 2C-T-7, 2 Albert hoffman LSD Blotter tabs (circa 2009), Marijuana and 50mg N,N-DMT. The easiest way to describe this trip is "The most beautiful way of SHOWING you how meaningless our existence is." shortly after ingestion of the DMT I was blasted off out of this world to look at the universe as it looks like from a far, then began to zoom in on my location, showing the repetitions and similarities that everything follows. Then I began to zoom further in, and seeing the cells that make us up, then the molecules then the atoms.. etc (talking about this has inspired me to begin a trip report on the experience).

I think the most I've piled up at once has to be: LSD, 2C-B, MDMA, Pot and Psilocybin. this was a very neutral trip. it was almost hard to tell i was tripping, until I tried to move or talk to someone. Then it was very apparent. yet so long as I didn't move I felt 100% sober.

other combinations have included:

LSD + N,N-DMT (Amazing)
LSD + Nos (Amazing)
LSD + 2C-B (Amazing)
LSD + 2C-E (Favorite Combo)
LSD + Ketamine (Fun)
LSD + Psilocybin (Very Calm and enjoyable)
2C-E + Ketamine (Confusing)
DOB + 2C-B + MDMA (crystal) + MDMA (pressed) + Sleep Deprivation (Fun?)
Mescaline (San Pedro) + N,N-DMT (euphoric but the mescaline seemed to take away from the awe that DMT normally gives me)
MDMA + Nos (Weeee!)

I've been meaning to try a potent tryptamine along with a 2C or mescaline - I feel that the two are sufficiently different that their effects may be exponential rather than additive in a sense. With mixing 2Cs, for example, I feel it's quite additive - taking X mg of 2c-i and Y mg of 2c-e feels basically like taking X+Y mg of something halfway between -i and -e, more or less like I'd expect with most drugs that are so nearly identical. With, say, LSD and 2C-E, I feel like whichever one kicked in first would then provide a far more interesting and already quite novel baseline for LSD to further distort, play with, etc. To put things in math geek terms: if LSD is like putting your mind through f(x) and 2C-E is like g(x), it seems like the combination might basically be like f(g(x)) - if psychedelics do what they do by 'distorting' some 'normal' baseline, mixing two of them might just be a different, probably more intense distortion of that same baseline, or one of them could act as the baseline for the other to distort.

I have some NBOMe-Mescaline left (50mg). I have highly considered taking this with 2C-E the next time I decide to do more 2C-E. Probably around Christmas or new years. Although NBOMe-Mescaline isn't quite the same it should still be a good experiment.

Has anyone ever mixed Mushrooms with MDMA and LSD?

Or any other similar combination? I'm very interested to know how the drugs kicked in or if it all happened in synchronization

Status
Not open for further replies.