PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ximot said:
I am interested in MDMA or methylone combos with any true psychedelic
Hippy flips are a favorite, so i was eager to try a methlylone/4ho-xxx combo, to see how close it was. Somewhat to my surprize, not very. 150mgs methylone and 30mgs 4ho-mipt taken together seemed alot like 30mgs 4ho-mipt by itself, although that is by no means a bad thing, IMO. Definately could feel the difference, but nothing like I would have with a roll in the mix. Perhaps the methylone dose was simply to low, I have a high tolerance for meth, and it definately seems to be cross tolerant.

my favorite still was 16mg of 2ce followed by 70mg of dpt 4 hours later. the second favorite was a recent trip on 200mg of methylone, followed by 22mg of 4-ho-mipt. the closest way to describe those experiences is just sheer love and beauty. i think taking a phenethylamine prior to a tryptamine has great effects, and what i like about methylone especially is that it is not very psychedelic at all, but greatly intensifies a tryptamine if done several hours after words.

A good friend of mine had an extremely positive trip with about 3 grams of mushrooms and 35 mg of 2C-C. Lots of laughter attacks and positive sensory overload.
I have taken blotter sold as acid that turned out to be DOB with nitrous. the nitrous was some of the only enjoyable part of the trip.

Another time i took blotter sold as lsd that was rumored to be Br-Dragonfly (the "love parade" hearts of summer 2005) and later split an eighth of mushrooms cause the blotter took several hours to kick in. this was a crazy combo with some really strange visuals and body high/load. the last combo is NOT RECOMENDED

ps. i did not think the blotter was something other than lsd until after taking it, feeling weird, and then looking into it.

wow thats weird fryingsquirrel, do you take the methylone and miprocin at the same time? i space out the dose by about 3 or 4 hours, the phenethylamine always first.

I took them together. Methylone seems to tricky to dose, just a little bit short and you get very little affect. First time I tried it I ranked it near MDMA, but every time since it's impressed me less. One combo I've always wanted to do was shrooms and peyote.

DOC + 2C-B was an alright combination. I took the 2C-B several hours after the DOC, and it added some nice effects, though subtle.

MDMA + 2C-B at the tail end of the roll proved to be a very nice combo. The 2c-b brought back the 'rolling' sensation more-so than before when it was just MDMA, and added a weird psychedelic aspect that I never quite got of 2c-b solo (even at high doses).

MDMA + 2C-E was pretty enjoyable. Ate the 2c-e during the roll, and consumed more MDMA after the 30mg dose (a rather low-ish dose for me). I felt extremely good, my body was glowing in a way i've never experienced before. Pretty intense visuals (A lot more than I'd get off 30mg 2C-E alone). Although I did get a pretty massive headache at the end of the night, I suspect this is from clenching my jaw all night long.

Psychedelics + NO2 is always a good combination. Tried it with LSD, 2C-B, DOC, MDMA, and it's always been nice. I don't bother with it unless I'm on psychedelics, it's nice and all, but it's so much more when on something else.

this thread is growing quick!! the combo hit parade :D

the classic candyflip / hippyflip - how could I forget, hehe ...

Low dose of LSD followed by MDMA can definitely benefit from 5-10mg of 2C-I when the peak is about to finish.... brings it right back up and brings great colour enhancement.

DOC (2-3mg) + 5-MeO-DIPT (1-2mg)... the foxy taken at the T+10hr poin with the vain hope it might correct the blandness of the experience... to no avail. What happened was that I got a mild allergic reaction: the skin in my face started getting blotchy and a handful of pus-containing zits formed on my face within 30mins of ingestion. Weird body feeling, not nice. Zits vanished within a couple of days, they were not a hallucination. Must have been an acute detox reaction from my body (liver issues / idiosyncratic reaction?) . Beware. And this at low doses.

Did anybody ever combine a 4-something tryptamine with a 5- something tryptamine? There are some reports at erowid which indicate that there might be a strong poteniating effect.

Candyflipping (MDMA + LSD) is honestly the most fun I've ever had. I dosed one hit of LSD at 0-hour; MDMA and another LSD tab at +1:00. Wicked concert. The hangover was mighty though. (Verdict: worth trying exactly once.)

Nitrous when you're coming down off LSD or Shrooms is a fun distraction. Makes your head spin way out for about ten - thirty seconds.

Cannabis goes well with LSD, Shrooms, and tends to "repeak" things a bit on their way down.

And rather than "DMT on top of something", the other way around: smoke DMT. Then thirty minutes or so later, get heavily stoned off weed. It's a very different sort of stone than you're used to.

Smoked DPT freebase, repeat as needed + inhaled nitrous, repeat as needed. And then the same on top of any other psychedelic(s) of choice, say LSD, 2c-e, a sub-hole dose of ketamine, etc.

LSD+Ket - great combo, very strange at times. Really ups the level of the trip a bit
Mushrooms+K - done this in small amounts and was interesting, adds a nice little bit of disconnection to the trip and seems to make the world look like it was colored by crayola crayons

Salvia+K - very nice combo and I really enjoyed it actually. Seems to let me be more 'aware' of the Salvia trip, and in terms of feeling like a trip was a literal 'trip' somewhere - this one takes the cake.

DXM 800 mg + Mushrooms ~2g : successful but very difficult. The body load was very hard to handle at first but once the break through happened is was a very powerful trip. The visuals were different than the two substances would offer individually.. hard to put into words but very abstract and somehow metallic. Sensory and mental clarity from DXM was offseting the confusion of the mushrooms I think in many ways, offering a very different head space than you can get on either individual substance.

Amanita Muscaria 1 oz + MDMA 3 1/2 pills: successful. Not sure if taking 1 ounce of these was a great idea but they worked. I was put into a very clear headspace with a lot of light visual distortions. The MDMA was consumed about 2 hours later and the come up was very smooth. The overall tripped lasted a very long time.. Probably about 16 hours.. Only problem was a lot of puking after coming up on the ecstasy but that was over pretty quick. Overall I felt at peace as the setting was fantastic and the mdma just made it all the more enjoyable.

Some of my fav's: 16mg 2c-e/60mg m1(sometimes with Absinthe thrown in for good measure), 200mg DPT/1-1.5ft San Pedro, and 25mg 5-meo-dipt/3-4 grams P. Cubensis.
Some regrettable combos from back in my careless days of research: AMT or 5-meo-amt with any 2c-t-x: the potentiation is incredible with a very heavy mental and body load.

I should also add to my previous comments regarding combos. In addition to the LSD/MDMA and 2C-B/MDMA combo...another good one is a small quantity of DPT during the comedown phase of either 2C-T-7 or 2C-T-2. There was never anything 'special' about the combo (in the way LSD and MDMA are special...actually holy is a better word) but it was always fantasticly visual and a hell of a lot of fun. Just added a nice end to 2C-T-7. I tried a smallish amount of DPT after 2C-I and did not get the same response.

Also, smoking S. Divinorum about 30min after taking DPT, which was taken on top of 2C-T-7 (at the comedown) caused a psychotic break for about 10 minutes. Obviously I wouldn't call that a choice combination.

Last edited:
This thread is a very interesting read to me. I've experiemented with many synthetic tryptamines and phenethylamines, but don't have much personal experience with combos.

That said, one combo I experimented with a while back was 4-OH-Mipt and DPT. I know I've posted about it here before in other threads, but it deserves a re-mention, because it was an incredible and special combo for me.

It was quite a while ago for me (at least 1.5 years ago) so I can't remember the details, but I believe I did a 14mg oral dose of miprocin followed by a 40-50mg rectal dose of DPT. To say it was a fantastic, synergistic combination would be putting it mildly. It was as if the two compounds were made to be combined with one another.

I had done both miprocin and DPT on many occasions by themselves and they were excellant compounds by themselves, but the combination of the two made previous experiences with these compounds seem worthless.

Anyway, the this is a very highly recommended combo as far as I'm concerned if you have access to both compounds. Out of literally hundreds of trips I've had since my teenage years on various compounds, this one stood out amoung them as one of the most profound experiences I've ever had. YMMV.

-gp

methylone mixes well with all psychs

80mg methylone+15mg 5-meo-mipt+70mg 4-ho-dipt+2 hits of LSD produced very strong effects.
100mg methylone+56mg 4-ho-dipt+2hits of LSD was also very strong

methylone seems to put me on the ground whenever i'm tripping, all i can do is just lay there.

Walked on the Moon said:

80mg methylone+15mg 5-meo-mipt+70mg 4-ho-dipt+2 hits of LSD produced very strong effects.
100mg methylone+56mg 4-ho-dipt+2hits of LSD was also very strong

methylone seems to put me on the ground whenever i'm tripping, all i can do is just lay there.

Not so far for me. Took it with LSD, and it was interesting and felt good, but had none of the LSD/MDMA effect. ANd I took it with 2C-I, and had a bazaar reaction...entered the 'beth' state. See PIHKAL for a further explaination.

Walked on the Moon said:
Agreed, except for combining with 'phens' (I think methylone overpowers them).
170mg methylone + 60-75mg DPT insufflated on the comeup is Pure Magic.

Tryptamine cocktails consisting of three or four 4aco/4ho compounds totaling ~25mg, boosted by DPT around the peak, have been some of the most colorful and spiritual experiences of my life.

Shrooms I’ve found are best by themselves. Need to experiment more here. :)

375mg Mescaline + 10g Copelandia Cyanescens

mega intense. almost total ego-loss.
+3.5 experiance on the Shulgin scale.

i'm looking foward to 300mg mescaline + 2 geltabs LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.