View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found 2ci to be an excellent potentiator for psilocybin and DiPT.

Also very low doses of morning glory seeds (30 - 50 seeds) with a lowish dose of psilocybin mushrooms has been quite excellent.

A bad combo: generous doses of 2ce and 2ct2. No ral harm done, except for a slippery swirling catatonia. Completely pointless.

DJAcetone said:
MDMA + Mushrooms:

Bliss. Nothing compares to this, nothing ever will. Take the E first, then the mushrooms an hour into it. Best experience(s) of my life

Fuckin A man... this is my favorite.

But you never know, someday something may be better, never say never.

I bet 4-ho-mipt would do just as well in place of shrooms.

AMT + Mushrooms got really weird ... (isnt AMT a weak MAOI?)

DPT + 5-meo-DIPT meshed nicely

LSD + Salvia was stunning

Yeah, miprocin is pretty nice. Its a lot smoother than mushrooms. I can imagine thaking it with ecstasy would be really nice. I think combined with anything it would be nice.

2ce + 5meo-dipt = a wannabe roll, overall good exp, just be prepared for the tension!

Dex + Shrooms = a strange but very pleasant blend, definitley something i want to do more of...like another planet!

syrian rue + 5meo-dipt = really seemed to draw out the effects, slow motion! great....

pot and nitrous so far go with eveyrthing!

MagickalKat777 said:
MDMA + 2C-C: Taking 20mg of 2C-C while coming down from MDMA is one of the best combos I've ever had (and those that have read my past reports know that I've had a few). I've done it a few times and each time, it softens the comedown, sometimes even starts me rolling again, and adds fluid visuals to everything. It makes me only slightly introspective, perfect for after parties and cuddle puddles. ;) Watch the dose though, this one, like most phen and MDxx combos, can push the pulse up there a bit but its manageable (140-160).

This is interesting:)-- I found the same with 2C-C and MDMA. It really softened the that MDMA depletion feeling into a beatiful realxation the next day.

Methylone pls MDMA works well too, although the difference in duration of the materials (methylone being very short) needsa to be taken into consideration.

This isn't exactly a mix and match process, but i recently had a big dose of mushrooms, and while they just started to clear up i had a dose of DOB.... so i jumped from one trip to another... that was cool! Very muchly enjoyed!!

DOB is awesome. Amen.

^^ hehe hey psychik good to see you in the psychedelic drugs forum!

my dream combo is

First some DMT to get the tryptamine visuals going.. It always puts me in a good mood

Good quality liquid acid.. or blotter.. but prefer liquid

Nitrous

Some HASHISH on the comedown!

Ive always thought of adding mushrooms to the combo but i dont think this would get me very far as they kinda cancel eachother out ive found..

fungus44 said:

A bad combo: generous doses of 2ce and 2ct2. No ral harm done, except for a slippery swirling catatonia. Completely pointless.

what was your dosage?i had a fantastic time at the weekend on 15mgs 2ct2,with 10mgs 2ce,was so good i boosted to strong effect with another 5mgs 2ce 3 hours into the trip.the day before i combined 15mgs of 2ct2 8 hours after taking 20mgs of 2ct4.this brought the 2ct4 up to a plus 3,about 4 hours after that took another 10mgs 2ct2,again successfully boosting the trip.shortly after that we munched on a load of mushrooms as the sun was coming up,watching druids performing their rituals in a stone circle.i was surprised to get mushroom type visuals in the daylight as previous experiments have shown that psilocybin does not work visually for me during the day.none of the above mixes produced any body load at all and all felt quite safe.i would have snorted some dpt as well,but was outside in candle light and didnt trust eyeballing it.

LikuidKid said:
new favourite:

20mg 2ce + 2 buddha blotters

Did you write a trip report? This combo sounds very interesting to me. But Damn; i couldent do the amounts you did! whoa, this souds like you had complet ego loss on that amount, did you?
cheers

Welcome to the Big & Dandy Combinations Thread

[original post:]

Would like to invite people to make brief statements regarding

a) successful
b) unsuccessful

combos

Got the idea because fryingsquirrel just mentioned combining 2C-E (15mg) and 4-HO-MIPT (15mg) and I remember reading lots recently about combos... and as I have combined but little and have had lots of trial and error with the little I have combined , I'd like to know combos that have worked for people and ones that haven't.

It could be 2 phenethylamines, or 2 tryptamines, or one of each (the territory I have explored the least). Please refrain from listing smoked DMT on top of anything as this isn't uncommon and would only clutter the thread imho. I am interested in MDMA or methylone combos with any true psychedelic though.

Please be brief and remember to list dosages as well as timing if you didn't drop simultaneously.

Thanks very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, this is a pretty decent idea for a thread... maybe, depending on how things shape up in here, we might be able to come up with some kind of chart or list of some kind that we can sticky-up. I'll be the first to suggest one, which is somewhat common, but its importance just can't be overstated:

LSD + Ketamine (during or right after the peak)

I highly recommend this to the pro's of you here. No words can describe the K experience that results from this combo.

Last edited:
I IM'd 40mg 2C-B and 15mg 4-aco-DMT awhile ago and didn't feel the 4-aco AT ALL, it had absolutely no effect. This leads me to beleive the 2C's overpower some other drugs.

i've smoked 5-Meo-DMT on LSD a number of times.. always a nice boost to the trip.. for some reason i always throw up when i smoke the stuff, but it's still fun..

I can tell you that 2c-b + 2c-e is a lousy combo - the 2c-b wears off too quickly and leaves you very tired during the remainder of the 2c-e trip. Then again, I was tired already that day, and 2c-e gives me no energy whatsoever, so that could have had something to do with it.

MDMA + LSD (candy flipping): one of the most beautiful drug combinations there is in my opinion

MDMA + mushrooms (hippy flipping): not quite as great as candy flipping but still a very worthwhile combination

^ I agree about the mdma/LSD combo definately one of if not the best combination! Now yes, i'm in no place to judge that, but just can't see anything going above it(hope i'm wrong).

LSD+MDMA at 1hr + IM Ketamine at 2 hr + Nitrous as ketamine kicks in.

Another great combo.....same as above but with 2C-B replacing LSD. Times the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.