View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Methylone soluable in water and at what concentrations? Has anyone tried rectally and at what doses?

Rectal is apparently 1.5 times as potent as oral (fine...1 trial, one subject).

Ok, they actually sent me 300mg as a suprise haha! Should I take 200mg still? Or all 300mg? I haven't seen any reports of a single dose above ~230mg.

IME, dose of around 300mg M1 is well tolerated amongst many different people. This I should add was also combined with around 80mg of B1. Slight nausea on comeup, but yet not to the same degree as a decent hit of mdma. The thought around here is a 4:1 ratio in terms of strength comparison to MDMA. A few may find doses over 250-300mg slightly over stimulating with trouble sleeping.

Rectal is apparently 1.5 times as potent as oral (fine...1 trial, one subject).

I'm curious about this as I'd like to use a small quantity I'll have soon as economically as possible. Can anyone else chime in on this and increase our sample size a little?

Plugging is more potent, but I don't find that methylone produces a consistent experience at the same dose. Set and setting matter too much to make it possible for me to determine how much more potent it is via the colon.

SWIM has about a dose of this stuff that was meant for a friend who never got around to it. It's been well wrapped in a ball of tissue this whole time, so very little exposure to light, but the friend left it in his car for the past couple of weeks, and it's getting quite warm where we are. After that kind of exposure to ~90 degree heat, should SWIM expect to get anything from this dose? He doesn't want to get his hopes up and then feel nothing, we're going to the beach this weekend. :)

I would expect it would still be potent. If you take it, plan as though it will be fully active.

Phenethlylamine derivatives tend to be extremely stable.
I'm not sure if this extends to beta-ketone derivatives with a secondary amine group.

ebola

hey ebola start with 70-80mg of methylone plugged (squirt it in solution with an oral syringe). That honestly floors me.

Wouldn't that speed up the already quick come-up and shorten the already short peak?

Oral methylone for me comes up in 45 mins, peak lasts about an hour, and then I come down.

Would plugged come up in 15 mins and the high last about 30 minutes or less?

I'm sure it would in fact floor you; I just think the crappy duration thing would get amplified.

Sorry not to have checked back.
100 mg plugged was just right. Onset in roughly ten minutes. Roughly the same time-course as oral administration thereafter, with a slightly sharper climb up to the peak. Basically, it works much like plugging MDMA, which appears superior to oral or nasal administration in every way except for convenience.

However, I don't think that I'll order more M1. Its frustratingly short duration is really a fatal flaw that cannot be ameliorated.

I believe this nigh impossible for most brains.
Redosing with MDMA or 4-fa's limited empathogenesis/entactogenesis (but lengthy duration) suggest that most brains can maintain but 5-6 hours of 5ht efflux sufficient to sustain that empathogenic/entactogenic feel.

ebola

I believe this nigh impossible for most brains.
Redosing with MDMA or 4-fa's limited empathogenesis/entactogenesis (but lengthy duration) suggest that most brains can maintain but 5-6 hours of 5ht efflux sufficient to sustain that empathogenic/entactogenic feel.

ebola

Then how do you explain that mephedrone apparently stays persistently effective? And if there's one empathogen (well more like euphoriant) that drops off fast its that one.

Does it? Most reports that I've seen indicate that meph' becomes more like a classical stimulant with repeated dosing (beyond a few hours).

Could be I over-assumed, let me check it

--

Yeah so what I understand from other fora is the suggestion that it's action is relatively much more
caused by dopamine than serotonin - Although as mush as I despise mephedrone it does give you
euphoria but entactogenesis?
Maybe I am wrong to think of it as an entactogen and it's just a fancy type of stimulant, and the
reason is less serotonin. So when you stretch the depletion much much longer you eventually still
get 'bankrupt', it might be just a bit more sustainable but then again maybe not. And you lose the
label entactogen in the process...

Never mind then :) It's off-topic anyway

Last edited:
alot of users mention the duration of methylone as being too short. Personally, i don't find this a flaw in any way at all. I find i get an amazing afterglow and am filled with a ton of energy for hours after the admittingly short peak of m1. I can take a dose of methylone (180-200mg works for me) at 7 or 8pm and will feel amazing until 1 or 2am - then off to bed. I quite often have a minor afterglow even into the next day after just a few hours sleep...

It's probably my favourite chemical out of the many i've tried, and i think it gets a bit of a bad rap because people think it's too short in duration.

@cerebral cortex: how often have you used it , and for how long? Initially I felt the way you do about it, but this did not last.

Status
Not open for further replies.