• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

can you get a barrell of LSD as my mate says he knows a dealer who had a barrel of lsd.
im just wondering whether hes chattin bull sh*t or not

Is it normal for acid to cause leg cramping?

I noticed when I was coming up on some tabs I took that my legs were cramped.. It kind of felt like growing pains. During my peak, I didn't really feel this, but after I came down and for the whole next day my legs hurt...

yup happens all the time for me, especially on higher doses or phenethylamines. im not sure what causes it though maybe vasoconstriciton?

i've had this happen on the comeup of an extremely high dose that was taken when i was already on an extremely high dose, but that's the only time. I think some people experience this occasionally though, even with reasonable doses.

probably after walking 100 miles , ya, any athlete has this occur. Eat a Banana + orange.

Drink Gatorade.

We used to trip through a local forest and got sore. Pure Navy Seals shit.

Is 200ug a strong dose of acid?

Be gettin some acid soon (avatars) I heard they are 200ug i'm no expert on LSD but would u say that was a strong dose? I tried acid for the first time a couple weeks ago (a different type) and was underwhelmed I were told there were slightly weaker so had two got a good buzz but no really good visuals just tracers and distorted look.

When I get these 200ug tabs i'm thinkin of having one and a half would this be too much?

dose/blotter is always a guesstimation of what others think. blotters are also unevenly spread with the substance, so just because someoe says they are 200ug doesnt mean thats what they hold.

on the other hand i find 200ug is a rather strong dose for me, and while others might disagree, i wouldnt go for 1 1/2 (300ug total) in the first try with any first time unknown blotter.

maybe start with one and see how that goes. id rather be underwhelmed than tripped out. you can always explore more next time

Well unfortunately you can't often tell how good acid is by how many micrograms it is. The reason for this is the purity of the crystals that are used in the solution that was put on the sheet. while 300mcg of mediocre LSD may produce a good trip, 300mcg of needle point crystals will likely floor you for the peak. Not only this, but dealers, no matter how much they're "trusted" will often fudge the truth, if you're getting LSD with 200mcg of good crystal then congrats, because the majority of what I get is 150-200 ish and I've been in the game for a while, it seems to me (no offense) that you have not, therefore if you have a connect like that then you're pretty set. Most likely though, the blotters you're getting are less than 200mcg or possibly are 200mcg of not quite so pure crystal.
Now, with that being said my advise to you is this: when somebody tries to tell you how many micrograms are on a blotter, don't listen to a damn word they say, it's more than likely that they really have no idea, unless they're the maker, and if you're getting shit from a good producer then very much congrats to you. At any rate, talk to people who have done the acid before and ask them, not how good they were, but how many they needed to take to get the effects that they were looking for, of course also ask them how they like their trips, some people like them mild, I like to be floored.

As far as blotters being done unevenly... I'm sorry you have this issue but anyone who knows what they're doing is likely not going have this happen with their blotters.

i been in drugs game for a while i am experienced with most drugs but LSD is new to me as its so rare where i'm from. the first acid i got i was told they were not that strong so i was not lied to but as it was my first time i was expecting a bit more especialy from 2.

i dont know what being floored on acid is like but i'm certainly not scared to be it as i really like to trip out. on the last acid i had i kept thinking to myself this is cool but not amazing i was wanting to see something unbelivable but just got mild trips.

i'm not niave to belive everything someone tells me but i'm taking the risk anyway if it turns out its shit then i wont buy it again simple as that but i trust this guy enough to know it wont be fake.

thanks for your reply its been very helpfull i'll ask a few friends in the week who might be trying it to see what its like.

Asking people what it's like is a great idea. 200 ug per blotter is quite high compared to the average these days. It's certainly possible, especially if you know the person dropping it on the blotter, but it isn't likely. I recent study someone posted here said the average blotter has 60-80 ug on it.

Dealers will BS and say all sorts of stuff but they really don't know.

Talk to other people who have taken it and find out how strong it is/was.

Keep in mind that drugs effect everyone differently. I've taken lsd that made me trip lightly/moderately but other people took it and had to take 2 of the same type of blotter to get what I had from one blotter or half of a blotter.

breakthrough dose is 400, IME - but if your salesman is selling them with a pitch that they're 200, they're prob'ly = to about 75-100 LSD 25, so I'd drop 4 if you want to make sure you leave this plane of existence and 2 if you still want to be able to deal(somewhat) with sober people and still have your face melt... IMhO.

The dealers don't have any idea of what the microgram dosage of your blotter is, they don't have any way to measure it either. Unless you're getting your blotter from the guy that made it, you don't really have any way of knowing. I go with the assumption that any one tab I'm getting is going to contain somewhere between 75 and 100ug. So, I'll take two and that brings it up to 150-200ug. Two tabs of good acid is exactly where I wanna be while tripping.

So take one of those tabs, if its stronger than what you're used to, then maybe your dealer wasn't bullshitting you after all.

the best tabs i've ever had in my LIFE might have been 100 mics each, paper just doesn't hold much more in those itty bitty squares. Of course dealers will try to say that the new stronger batch is some kind of certain and large dose but even if they saturated the LSD onto the paper themselves how would they weight it out to be 200 mics perfectly. Just ask a lot of questions to yourself on base logic and you'll discover that it's probably just a fellow trying to sell a decent batch up.

they might be stronger than average though...

the avatars are the same potency as dancing bears, which is 90-120ugs. I'd say you'd be safe with starting with 2-3.

I think personaly i'm gonna take 2 even if they do happen to be quite strong I want a trip to remember.

the avatars are the same potency as dancing bears, which is 90-120ugs. I'd say you'd be safe with starting with 2-3.

Have you tried these? I'm hearing reports these are 240ug - leading me to believe OP could be correct, meant to be trying some soon.

200ug is a strong dose for a first timer, 180ug has me pretty with insanely wonderful visuals and great introspective thoughts. But if you can keep a grip on yourself or have some psychedelic experience behind you you'll be fine.