Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Phenibut combines amazingly well with AMT, to be sure... your intuition is right about that. As for DOC, I will say one of the most euphoric trips of my life was one time at a festival when I took 60mg of AMT on top of 3 hits of strong LSD... I started to get the existential terror out of nowhere (well actually after seeing some asshole who was too big for his britches on stage start screaming at the sound crew and then calling the people in the audience bitches who were leaving and then trying to fight someone... but I digress), and found my way to my tent in the dark and fumbled out my etizolam, and took 2mg... except it was actually my DOC bottle, so I took 2mg of that instead. Oops... then I got REALLY scared, and then I actually took some etizolam. Once the etizolam kicked in and the panic attack went away, and the DOC kicked in, oh my god that was fun, I was up for 2 days and just rambled around hanging out with random people and doing all sorts of stuff. But it wasn't my intention. I think mixing DOC, there is the potential for it to become too much, for a really long time.
Thanks for the input Xorkoth. I haven't tested my new batch of DOC yet. Some of friends love it especially the duration. Tested my last batch 2mg w/100 ug lsd and it mixed well with no noticeable difference of each qualities. Last time i pushed my limits for doc which is 4mg and the vasoconstriction definitely bothered me the whole trip.it makes me wanna move around and my setting was confined. I think DOC's preferential setting imo is somewhere i can stroll, walk, hike and be in nature. My only issue with my past dealings wit doc is the uneasy comeup per se. I have yet to try it out on a better set and setting. Tbh, ive lurked this forum for a while regarding these infamous substances and mind you, your input on AMT is on point including DOC. Last time, ive tripped on some 4x 150ug DS 3.0 blotters, i gotta cancel the trip out due anxiety loops and an impending feeling that everyone knew.i was tripping balls. I was camping out with a friend and the friend was asleep while i was tripping balls by the beach. What triggered the loops was the impending rain and our gears would get wet.my companion wasnt even caring or just doesnt give a shit if it rain or not. Im the type of person who is alert and preventious regarding camping sites, conditions and safety. Then the camp site owner's sons and daughters came sneaking out and i thought they were being nosy about me.high af bathing at the beach by myself. My thoughts were scattered af, good thing i had an alprazolam solution hidden in my bag. The 600ug was really too much. I thought i could push myself out far but with lsd and ald 52 i think my sweet spot ranges from 150 to 300ug max. This amt trip plus my recent 2c-b trips really leveled me out with some nice afterglow and pure recreational fun. I think im gonna save those deep dives for me and my girl's beach escapades. Those are truly worthwhile. Im really eager to try mescaline again with acid and have some nature camping setting.

P.S ginger tea works wonder with nauseaous chems. Never even got bothered by them.

Much love to ya'll ❤️

I never take DOC unless I plan to be active during the trip. Every time I take it and try to sit at home, I feel super restless, my eyes are all watery, it's uncomfortable. But if I take it and go on a hike or something, the come-up is super smooth and natural, never a moment of discomfort. DOC, to me, is a drug to be out and about in the world with. it's a drug to take with people, and talk.

@Xorkoth (and others), I'm curious about the following:
How does rectal dosing compare to oral with AMT?
What would be a solid dose of succinate form?

Also, how water soluble is the succinate formulation?
Will I need to freebase it in order to boof it?

Last edited:
A friend of mine is currently tapering off of mirtazapine but wants to take aMT with me in a few days.
I'm pretty confident that the risk of a negative interaction is slim to none, but I'd like to make sure.

For anyone who doesn't know:
aMT is a monoamine releaser and reuptake inhibitor.
It is also a serotonin receptor agonist and has extremely weak (but measurable in vivo) RIMA activity on the MAO-A receptors.

Mirtazapine is an antagonist of a2, 5HT2, and 5HT3 & an inverse agonist of H1.

A friend of mine is currently tapering off of mirtazapine but wants to take aMT with me in a few days.
I'm pretty confident that the risk of a negative interaction is slim to none, but I'd like to make sure.

For anyone who doesn't know:
aMT is a monoamine releaser and reuptake inhibitor.
It is also a serotonin receptor agonist and has extremely weak (but measurable in vivo) RIMA activity on the MAO-A receptors.

Mirtazapine is an antagonist of a2, 5HT2, and 5HT3 & an inverse agonist of H1.
Won't it just block aMT's psychedelic activity?

Won't it just block aMT's psychedelic activity?
It isn’t a potent enough antagonist of 5HT2 at standard therapeutic dosages to block it, unless maybe taken around the same time.
We took 2cb today and he had maybe slightly diminished effects, but still a full solid trip that is pretty typical of that dose. It maybe reduced the potency by 10-20% if that.

How would somebody experienced with AMT compare it to more conventional psychedelics? I've heard that it has a noticeable feeling of MAOI inhibition, and I've taken MAOI potentiated LSD, psilocin and DMT in the past, with the lysergahuasca in doses high enough to sometimes leave me shivering through the next evening. I've also touched on MDMA and 2C-B in the past, but AMT doesn't quite seem empathogenic in the same way according to most.

There's a lot to unpack here. I would start by saying that aMT at low to moderate doses does not feel strongly psychedelic to me. As for it producing empathy, my body historically hasn't responded to MDMA, 2C-B, or aMT that way.

I've only knowingly taken it once. The first few hours were pretty euphoric and rushy before it became spacey and psychedelic and then finally just stimulation. I took it alone, but I would say it had an enactogenic effect, but not on same level of MDxx.

Also while it was psychedelic i didn't find it extremely visual or colorful. There was def tracer activity though.

Interesting compound, I wish it was a bit more available.

I've only knowingly taken it once. The first few hours were pretty euphoric and rushy before it became spacey and psychedelic and then finally just stimulation. I took it alone, but I would say it had an enactogenic effect, but not on same level of MDxx.

Also while it was psychedelic i didn't find it extremely visual or colorful. There was def tracer activity though.

Interesting compound, I wish it was a bit more available.
Your description here, as well as the ambiguity of everybody else when trying to compare AMT to other drugs fascinates me, it seems really unique. What have you found the drug useful for? Is it introspection, maybe a festival environment, any of it perhaps?

I've had aMT a number of times, im quite fond of it. I would barely class it as psychedelic, it's about as psychedelic as MDMA is. The odd visual disturbance is as trippy as it gets ime.

Id say it is primarily a euphoric stimulant that has a tendency towards physical sedation. Perfect situation for myself is a day at the beach, laid back social gatherings etc.

Your description here, as well as the ambiguity of everybody else when trying to compare AMT to other drugs fascinates me, it seems really unique. What have you found the drug useful for? Is it introspection, maybe a festival environment, any of it perhaps?
I think I'd like to try it in a more social setting or some concert. I do have 1x dose left at this point it is a dark brown. I'll update if i ever try

I've had aMT a number of times, im quite fond of it. I would barely class it as psychedelic, it's about as psychedelic as MDMA is. The odd visual disturbance is as trippy as it gets ime.

Id say it is primarily a euphoric stimulant that has a tendency towards physical sedation. Perfect situation for myself is a day at the beach, laid back social gatherings etc.
This is consistent with my experience. It wasn't at all what I expected when I took it.

Well ive recently came into a situation where im not gonna be able to boof anything ever again. After binging FXE daily in large amounts for a very longtime it started to burn after i boofed and i even had blood at times when i wiped after shitting. So yeah, its completely bugged me out and im never putting drugs up there again.

Now here lies my problem, ive only ever consumed aMT via this route because im very concerned about the nausea from oral dosing the 60mgs i usually take. Do you think if i switched to doing lower oral dose like 15-20mgs for more of a day enhancer and preloading with ginger root before and halfway through the trip will help eliminate the nausea.

Is anyone here familar with the oral route and not have issues with lower doses, and what about higher ones like 60mgs. Is there a chance i could take that much and not have a problem?

Well... never tried AMT only DMT. I heard AMT is a little rougher than DMT. Can someone give me a basic idea on the differences between the two Trips ?

Well... never tried AMT only DMT. I heard AMT is a little rougher than DMT. Can someone give me a basic idea on the differences between the two Trips ?

They really arent alike whatsoever, aMT is more of an empathogen than it is a psychedelic. You roll for about 16hrs and its so amazing, the comeup is about 2-3hrs and plugging there is no bodyload but with oral dosing nausea is common. aMT has some visual activity but its pretty mild and moreso it makes the world sparkle and shimmer, look a little wavy.

Its main purpose is for the body high, its very euphoric when your peaking and similar to MDMA except not as pushy and the drug has no comedown. It just slowly fades away. Its deff not "rougher" than DMT, especially if you plug it. Very easy going mentally and your just living in a cuddle puddle all day. DMT is a hardcore psychedelic, this is not. The only thing that would be considered rough would be the bodyload from oral dosing, which im trying to avoid with the ginger if possible.

Well ive recently came into a situation where im not gonna be able to boof anything ever again. After binging FXE daily in large amounts for a very longtime it started to burn after i boofed and i even had blood at times when i wiped after shitting. So yeah, its completely bugged me out and im never putting drugs up there again.

Now here lies my problem, ive only ever consumed aMT via this route because im very concerned about the nausea from oral dosing the 60mgs i usually take. Do you think if i switched to doing lower oral dose like 15-20mgs for more of a day enhancer and preloading with ginger root before and halfway through the trip will help eliminate the nausea.

Is anyone here familar with the oral route and not have issues with lower doses, and what about higher ones like 60mgs. Is there a chance i could take that much and not have a problem?
I have only done it oral multiple times and ginger(real ginger) works wonders. 30 mins before dosing really minimized the nausea and overtime it has no nausea once my body got familiar with it. Even in mescaline ginger really works. I brew some tea with it and some mint when available. Fasting is crucial when oral dosing.

Yeah once u hit the 30mg territory your going to have that slight nauseous feeling from aMT i didn't know plugging totally stopped that or snorting (i only have freebase left and aint snorting skatole smelling shit 😂)

I find it best on an empty stomach. But then u have to be pretty well rested and fed to enjoy the stuff fully with little sideeffects i found.

Still love 8mg freebase a day. It always makes the world shine a bit but makes my dreams extremely vivid and real

Taken 8-10mg amt freebase. done a bit of jogging. got that nauseous feeling burping could taste the skatole... mmmm .. the power of perception is real today for me 🤣