Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
From what i have read All the new batches is amt fumerate. Someone will confirm this though. I have some freebase from a while back Its very smelly and has a bit of a yellow tinge to it.

Heard all that goes around is the fumerate salt nowadays

There is fumarate and succinate. Or at least there was succinate within recent years. But yeah I haven't seen freebase in forever. Freebase smells absolutely RANK, you cannot possibly mistake it, it smells like DMT got mixed with sewer drainage and chemical fertilizers. It starts out a nice sparkly white in little crystals, and degrades over years of poor storage into yellow, then brown.

The tryptamines of today are sometimes sold as freebases, but usually as fumarate salts. For whatever reason, even though they are heavy salts and so less potent by weight, they are extremely stable and have very little smell.

Thanks both, there is no stink to this stuff so sounds like fumarate. Look forward to trying it out!

Thanks for sending that in! I never tested mine but I had no doubts as to its authenticity based on its effects. I have a lifetime supply of that lovely succinate. :) Good to know for sure it's the real thing.

Thanks for sending that in! I never tested mine but I had no doubts as to its authenticity based on its effects. I have a lifetime supply of that lovely succinate. :) Good to know for sure it's the real thing.
No worries, Austria offers stationary drug-checking, as you might know, so it's not really a hassle for me to hand stuff in. I just checked and I had 53 substances lab-tested in the last three years alone lol. Still awaiting the resuts for my 3-HO-PCP and the old 2C-EF now that I think about it.

That's awesome, I long for free drug testing services. I participated in a study and had free drug testing as a result, but wasn't able to get everything tested (but I did confirm all of the rarer stuff).

Is there a way of telling whether the aMT I have is the salt or the freebase?

but a little bit into water and see if it dissolves. if so you have the salt, if not you have the freebase.

btw, am i the only one that finds 5meo-amt better than amt? but tried the 5meo only 1-2 times, it works a good time longer than amt.

and do you know amt that stank a bit like feces froim a light skatole content in it? got some around 2009 out of great britain.

^ the increased rate of packages not arriving is why I never bothered ordering internationally. I keep waiting for this to show up domestically but it’s been over a year since they made the announcement “coming soon”....

My order from this time last year never arrived. 😭

Ever ask if they could reship? I had that happen for 6 months from a popular overseas vendor and I reached out finally, and they gave me a one-time free reship (even though against policy for untracked, and they only offer untracked to the US). And that package arrived in like 2 weeks.

Just taken 18mg of old amt freebase. Seeing if this has had any loss in potency. It seems to have kept its colour rather well with only a slight brown tinge to this stuff.

I will add i am paticularly sensitive to aMT so 18mg will definitley produce some effects but its been a while since i had a 40mg dose of this stuff!

Has the same smell it had years ago and the colour hasn't changed much

I hate growing old and everyone getting responsibilities 😫

18mg definiely worked. Maybe this is how 10mg used to feel tho so possibly some loss of potency.

Still very impressed by this dose though for aMT freebase

I miss the hell out of this stuff. My sensitive ticker probably wouldn’t let me enjoy it as carefree as I did in my early 20s (now my old fat ass is checking my pulse every 15 minutes on a strong trip)

I hold AMT enshrined in a special place in my spirit. It’s truly the most euphoric tryptamine out there (Acomet a close second however)
I dont miss the “salad shooting” effect though, this stuff made me chatter about random bullshit for way too long lol

Haha, "salad shooting", I like that. yeah AMT is a talker for sure. I love that in a drug, though, so personally it's a big plus for me.

I really love how good aMT made me feel.

It really feels like my anxiety went down on it. I was a bit worried about anxiety on this stuff but from 18mg i found it really lowered my anxiety. 24 hours its starting to hit the comedown. Feeling very metallic in the mouth. Slight headache.

Still love this stuff ❤

Me too. :) It was prescribed for a while as an antidepressant. it certainly is anxiolytic and produces positive feelings pretty uniformly. Occasionally I get a very heavy bodyload/headache that makes it hard to enjoy but that is very rare and generally if I make sure to eat well beforehand and drink lots of water, it's not a problem. I actually may do a little series of micro to low dose experiments and write it up, next time I hit a depressive episode, to test its utility in that department. I used to get too many side effects without enough positive from it in low doses, but for a long time now I don't get much in the way of side effects from psychedelics and almost always enjoy very light doses.

Just taken 18mg of old amt freebase. Seeing if this has had any loss in potency. It seems to have kept its colour rather well with only a slight brown tinge to this stuff.

I will add i am paticularly sensitive to aMT so 18mg will definitley produce some effects but its been a while since i had a 40mg dose of this stuff!

Has the same smell it had years ago and the colour hasn't changed much

I hate growing old and everyone getting responsibilities 😫

I wouldnt be surprised if we had the same stinky batch from the UK. After a decade or so mine is still quite potent, 50mg was quite nice :)

My amt was fecal stinky too, only tried smoking it on some weed once during a 75mg oral trip. We puuuuuuked from that. Anybody manage to vape AMT successfully? I think it would
Smack smoked