View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having a really nice day on this . its like a pyschedelic hug.

just finished up a great day on 250ug. nice and easy... smoothe come up.. no anxiety.., giddy and cool, turned to deep and inerspective.. i got EXACTLY what i needed today on an emotional level. very warm and thoughtful substance. visually it had its momements, but for me ethlad rules the visual kingdom.

the orange sunshine gave me an amazing expierence today.,,felt so clean and non pushy, makes me want to push it higher. thinking of giving it a go at 375 would put me in orbit.

So you like it better than 1p? I thought the difference was night and day between the 2. So happy you got your oranage sunshine.
Metabolism seems to have little to no issues like with 1p.

Thanks for the post look forward top hearing a few more. I got a trip coming on wed @ the same level as hawko here.

So you like it better than 1p? I thought the difference was night and day between the 2. So happy you got your oranage sunshine.
Metabolism seems to have little to no issues like with 1p.

Yes totally different for me. Very good. Very earthy feeling. Gave me exactly what I needed...interesting intelligent compassionate headspace, with lots of subtle humor. Had a really great time. Took 125ug then popped the other tab about an hour later.

Really good stuff. A+

Its a shame you diddnt ingest both doses at the same time. By the time the first tab kicked in you added another probably just increasing the duration. Had you taken that all at once i would think the visual aspects would be better than eth lad. But again i dont think eth lad rules the visual kingdom, Its too easy going to get those wild high dose straight up lsd kaleidoscope visuals.
Eth lad has different colors and not as much movement. Just some patterning ands slight morphing.
What i like is how amazingly clean this one feels. No body load at all and no fried feelimg the day after. No cramping having to stretch or anything. Even really really good lsd doesnt feel this clean or natural.
Anyway how long was the duration hawk? i got about a solid 12 hours off 125ugs. I would figure that extra dose would extend the duration some.

Agree with the clean, natural and I had no no anxiety on this stuff.very smooth. I only intended on the 125ug and then decided on the other... Your right about if I took them at the same time...

i couldnt even even tell you how long...but I was going for a long time. Long time. Over 12 hours. And slept good and felt really good the rest of the weekend.

Glad to hear such glowing words about this one, especially since my body does not agree with LSD which makes me feel really fried and kinda dirty the next day. Tried 1p, and didn't like it much either. Thank you those who take time to report about ALD-52, info is mighty scarce...

I would like to know how your appetite/thirst was affected, and did you notice major pupil dilation?

Appetite was great after peak. I had smoked alot of bud so that might have somthing to do with it. Pupils were dilated but nothing extreme.
Thanks for the compliment. I dont understand lack of interest by other vendors to stock this one. But they won't toil their here more proof that it is indeed different from 1p lsd. Thr effect profile is simililar but 1p has one hell of a time getting metabolized by me making it very lackluster and hit and miss. This seems to metabolize to lsd much more effeciently than 1p lsd from my expierence. Doses at least twice as large of 1p doesnt produce what i got from ald 52. Feels much brighter and witty and funnier than 1p. Mabey i am biased but i doubt it all of the lysergamines i (every one but lsm) have tried diddnt produce these results was skeptical taking it but for the money this is really damn close to really good lsd.

Glad to hear such glowing words about this one, especially since my body does not agree with LSD which makes me feel really fried and kinda dirty the next day. Tried 1p, and didn't like it much either. Thank you those who take time to report about ALD-52, info is mighty scarce...

I would like to know how your appetite/thirst was affected, and did you notice major pupil dilation?

My girlfriend took me out of the bar to eat hen she got home...i ate and had some wine, no problem. Pupils were like saucers. :)

I wouldn't think dropping a fan an hour later would alter the trip much more than dropping them together....if anything it would make the comeup easier going

I rather enjoy spacing out the 2 hits by 30-40 minutes

Taking 5 tabs (125mcg each), spaced at 2.5 tabs/12 hours, produces really interesting effects. The second round of dosing reminded me quite a lot of LSA from HWBR seeds, minus the vomiting.

Very enjoyable. Extra trials have shown that it is quite easy to differentiate at higher dose. First ones had visuals that lasted till the next ones but the second round was much more body focused than visual.

I micro-dosed 1/8th of the said 125ug tabs today. Definitely above micro-dosing range for me as im not able to do much but sit back and enjoy the music and calm euphoric stimulation. I usually micro-dose with 1/8th of a 1p-lsd blotter and find it a lot more functional.

Looking forward to trying a full blotter, im sure this will beat all the other analogues currently available.

I have read that ALD-52 is wholly unstable, if I were to order this would I be getting ALD-52 or will it have degenerated in to LSD? (and would blotters be more stable?) I'd get this out of curiosity for the whole Orange Sunshine thing, but not sure if it'd be worth it.

Were have you read that? New information or some old paper? I don't think there's any reason to think it's more unstable than 1-P-LSD or LSD proper, or any of the other lysergamides for that matter. Stored cold, dark and blah blah blah, It'd probably last you at least a couple of years. And so far it doesn't seem like analyses are finding LSD "in there" due to degradation, as has otherwise been speculated.

Check NMR-chemists post here: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/773316-The-Big-amp-Dandy-ALD-52-Thread/page4

Yeah this was way back when it was an extremely rare chemical, but this definitely sparks my attention now. Seriously, I can't believe the things we have been able to sample in the past 2 years.

So I found out through a Q&A on another forum that the main and only lysergiamine lab on the clearnet has denied vmaking ald-52. The reason for this was security concerns. I'm guessing there's concerns are possibly the route of synthesis possibly involving lsd. I know alky derivatives of lsd like AL lad, ETH lad, and prolad can be made from iso-lsd as a staring master not lsd.
So I wonder what the security concerns would be when they make a whole lot of 1p-lsd? Which btw is ald-52 with a aceytl chain swapped out for a propynl. Wierd.....

Status
Not open for further replies.