View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried 250ug and the comeup was incredibly fast. After 30 minutes I saw aztec patterns everywhere and 1,5h in I experienced complete ego death. Feels almost identical to LSD to me. Comedown was really chill and I kept seeing the aztec patterns until 11h after taking it. Fell asleep pretty easily.

Matches my experience completely. After some time in the fridge it went back to clumps.

I made blotters - problem solved.

Last edited:
I got a feeling this will be much better than 1p lsd. Seems my body without the aid of food has trouble breaking that proynl chain off. With ald52 I would think it gonna be much much easier to metabolize based on all my experiences with 4 Acetyl tryptamines, 4 aco met is identical to 4 ho met. So I'm guides the same is true for ald-52.

I got a feeling this will be much better than 1p lsd. Seems my body without the aid of food has trouble breaking that proynl chain off. With ald52 I would think it gonna be much much easier to metabolize based on all my experiences with 4 Acetyl tryptamines, 4 aco met is identical to 4 ho met. So I'm guides the same is true for ald-52.

Uncle Bub, are you suggesting that volumetric measuring is not the way to go with this compound? Do you think it would make a difference if one used vodka or ethanol as a solvent at a lower concentration such as 1ml/100mcg and kept in the freezer?

Notice this too... Wonder what's the yellow stuff, 1P-LSD turns yellow too. Gonna contact the vendor to see :)

Just throw this out there as well; Could be the spirit used? Seen colour from bourban whisky being use as solvent; also thinking could be a tide mark/uneven; that might be the case with many blotter but with clear spirit you just don't see it.

Last edited:
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know I was lucky enough to get 3 tabs of this absolute mystical stuff.
TmstS6o
http://imgur.com/TmstS6o
I never though I would ever ever see the pleasure of being able to legally obtain the mysterious orange sunshine. This drug has a absolutely mythical status and vet little is known.
The blotters though I only got 3 to try and also to see how long it was going to take to get to me.
They look pretty good to me. Same size possibly a tiny bit smaller than eth lad or 1p blotters. I see no spots. One tab is slightly more yellow in hue than the rest but that might have been the lighting. They look very professionaly made.
Ill be experimenting with this on nye so I can give you a detailed tr then. I heard from a vendor that its identical to 1p-lsd in effects. But my past experience with 4 Acetyl tryptamines tells me that that Acetyl chain is broken off very easily. So i expect this to be stronger than 1p. Because 4 aco met completely the same as 4 ho met.
With 1p-lsd it seems much weaker than regular lsd. But I think my body has a tiny bit of trouble metabolizing 1p-lsd into lsd in my body. I noticed without the aid of food the effects were very diminished.
Well anyway look forward to giving you guys a good report. I gotta feeling this will be much closer to lsd than 1p-lsd.

Last edited:
Might have to do with the fact that 90% of your comments being fear mongering nonsense.

Might have to do with the fact that 90% of your comments being fear mongering nonsense.
Whatever asshole fucking prick. I guess a solid trip report I posted last night on this thread is fear mongering. Wtf? I don't see any thing of that sort you lying sob. Feel free to quote me because that's a straight lie roi. You think you're so special don't you?

Any way I'll retype me deleted trip report again and if you see any fear mongering bs feel free to quote it.
I'm not great at wrighting them but I'll try my best.
1 tab dosed at 125ugs had me tripping very, very hard. This is the one guys. Out of all the lysergamines out (al lad, eth lad, 1p-lsd, lsz) this made them look silly. It was very visual for a dose that size. Usually I need about 2 to 3 tabs of 1p lsd to get what I got out of 1 tab of Ald-52. This was so full of love and tenderness. I guess you could say its not as pushy as lsd but still very interesting, creative headspace and beautiful fractal geometric visual oev's and cev's. It took about a full hour to kick in (on a empty stomach) and I reached peak about at the 3 hours mark, I stayed there for over 3 hours. The come down was a little slow but easy. Totally duration of about 10 hours( with no tolerance).
So in summary this beat the pants off of 1p-lsd and made it look silly. This absolutely reminded me of real lsd I got in the 90's. But much cleaner. I mean a super clean dealing trip, no gi problems at all or any bodyload to speak of. I am guessing that Acetyl chain is much easier for your liver to break off that chain as opposed to 1p-lsd. I am really looking forward to stocking this up massively and I'll try 2 hits next time, and I think that dose will cause a very, hard and visual Trip.
Thank you to whoever made this, you are a maverick and I am totally greatful I can get this whole its still legal.
So roi where is the fear mongering in that post???jy

Dude they are great!!! Beat lysergamine to be made becides the original lsd. Super sharp geometric visual. +++ off 1 tab.
I see why orange sunshine had such a mythical status.

Any new reports. I am waiting to decide whether to buy and how much to purchase.

Go for it the shit is bomb. Apparently I am the only one besides 2 others that have bothered to write a trip report on this. But its good to be left quiet because I really will be sad if this ever gets banned. Indistinguishable from high quality lsd. Maby a little less push. And Hell you can get 3 blotters instead of 5. Thats not much to lose.

I'll post a trip report next time I get the opportunity to try the stuff. Have a few blotters I've been sitting on for a few weeks, just haven't found a good time to test them. If it's anything like LSD I'll need a whole day's time for it.

Last edited:
Bump
240sx did you ever get a chance to try this. The lack of reports is concerning to me. Im guessing 1p eth lad is the reason for lack of reports that and its uk legal. But its available for the commercial market just really suprised about the lack of reports.

They main lysergamide vendors aren't carrying this, that's why I think there's not many reports. That, and the fact that this one shouldn't be expected to be substantially different from 1P-LSD for most, and I think at this point most got stocked on that :p

Trying to plan a trip in the next week or two. Don't worry, I'll be sure to post a link if I have a trip report.

The only differences I'm feeling and getting reports from my friends is that 1P-LSD takes longer to come on and is more dependent on what else you've taken. ALD-52 seems to cause a bit of anxiety for some friends and a "really warm feeling".

It mixed well with 3-meo-pcp to create a fun 2ce-lite/DOC-esqe quality that I highly appreciated. I would refer to it as "bubbly acid".

Overall, my take away was that I am more iffy on combing this than 1P-LSD but the lack of side effects (I'm on mirtazapine so my experiences are more muted) seem to be promising.

Thanks all so much! St morning glory summed the experience pretty well. 1p is notoriously lackluster for me. Really depends on what i eat and that doesnt always work. The come up on ald-52 is much faster (took about a hour?) than 1p leading to the little bit of anxiety i have had when coming up. After the come up man it is blissfull and very very comfortable. I guess that explains the warm feeling others have had. Love was the main emotion i felt off it. 1p is a little darker and more loopy i guess. The headspace on ald is great very witty very funny nature to it.
So 1p slow come up, really depends on your metabolism. Alot ofvascoular constriction in my finger tips.
Ald-52 stronger potencey, faster come up. Better visuals per dose. Metabolism had zero factor. Body load is null.
Gonna do 250 at a show next week same setting as last. Will update.

Status
Not open for further replies.