• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

I recently sampled 100ug of this. It came on quickly, less than 20 minutes to feel some tingling. I took a tab before leaving to pick up some food at a nearby restaurant and I had nearly lost my appetite by the time I got home. My sense of smell seemed to be greatly enhanced and I had the fishiest fish taco of my life. Definitely not the best choice under the circumstances and I was unable to continue eating after that.

Duration was approximately 8 hours. Nothing out of the ordinary; felt a bit stronger than an equal amount of 1p-lsd.

ALD is stronger than 1p for me. Also for me 1p requires some food to be fully hydrolized.

Any one have any idea why the new batch of ald 52 my vendor has are 80 mics per blotter? And the batch before that was 75. Any idea's? I'm assuming 5he producer laid them like this for a reason

No idea, my source lays them at 100 and used to lay them at 125. I assume 100ug is the new standard because 125 is honestly way stronger than most street LSD, plus it's cost-saving.

I've often wondered if "sensible" vendors/dealers/suppliers might think that high dosed units of any substance increase the chance of freak-outs and ODs. Visits to A&E/ERs bring attention to your product and police/law enforcement may well come looking for the source.

Or maybe that's just naive thinking. Certainly something I would think about personally though.

What do you mean they are 80mics now? I've been outta the loop but afaik they are still available in 100mcg units?
That dosing scheme doesn't make since to me at all?

My guess is it's not the "main" source but someone who buys in bulk and lays their own.

It's a re seller of the lizards. One of the 2 main Canadian sources. Hope that's not sourcing

Just dropped 200ug of this and bought 200 hits of n20...
Just need to load my dmt e-vape before it peaks hehe.

We live in a wonderful time where a variety of molecules are available from multiple reliable sources. What a great time for those with an open mind and an adventurous spirit.

ALD-52 is one of my favorites.

Enjoy, because these are the good old days :cool:

Its been an awesome trip, so clean.
Ive had these hits for a few years and only done it once a long time ago.

So at first i thought they maybe gone bad since i didnt feel much after 30mins..
But once i started to hit the nitrous i felt it let go...
Now im still clearing my head after 200 of gas...

Luckily ive made stew with some nice bone marrow.
Time to get my b12 back.

If I have a reliable LSD dealer that sells strips for a halfway decent price, is ALD-52 good enough (or rather, different enough) to warrant buying some and possibly not getting the order?

This thread is full of nothing but good things, so I don't doubt that this is a great substance. Just wondering if it's really worth the "risk".

Last edited:
What I like about it is 3 things: first, it's easily available, as I do not have an LSD dealer. Second, it's consistently bright and easygoing, it's basically the same as LSD but I notice I tend to have lighter trips on it on average. Possibly placebo but it doesn't seem to be. They're very interchangeable. Third, I can be more assured of a consistent and known dosage than I am when I buy LSD from people, being that it's produced by a professional operation and laid with the intent of being very reliable. So there is very little variance.

Was thinking about deleting the post, but that's the cowards way out. After going through the thread again, I realized this was a question that has been answered countless times already. They're twins. Essentially the same molecule. Some people think it's smoother, some think it's deeper. Most agree that it's great. I don't know when, but I'll eventually get some of this stuff. And I'm excited for it.

Thanks, Xorkoth. You're always there to perfectly answer my redundant questions to ease my anxiety fueled mind.