• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

a week is minimum for me, but when i get like this, it’s time to change up the routine. Make a Bhang trip on its own. Trippy visuals if you go far enough, plus 10 hours of couch lock. Just another way to beat the lyserg-erance.

I ended up dosing a ten strip of 100 mic ald blotter and had an amazing night. Open eye visuals were still apparent at the 10-12 hour mark after ingestion

Holy flying fuck!!
Now, are you satisfied enough for a couple or three weeks, after a milligram?
Man, i wish i could see that stuff, but haven’t gone over 150 for yeeeaars (i think).

Yes indeed it feels very strange to me to hear of such high dosages being required even though in the past I have taken up to 1000 ug of LSD 25 as a come up those with only a moderate tolerance and tripped hard as hell but I could never tolerate anything like that now I'm infinitely more sensitive to psychedelics these days and even 200ug of 1plsd has proven to be very intense for me on two occasions this year.

It does almost feel like a pity to hear of such doses being required as it can make something so sacred and extraordinary seem so mundane and insignificant, not to mention it makes the rest of us look like dippy lightweights lol.

Hey, i think allot of us have done similar, and may well again sometime. When it’s time to explore, it’s time - and if more is needed, so be it. Life just gets in the way sometimes. Gotta clear some space in my schedule for a real trip. Been a low-doser for a while now, it’d totally kick my ass around the corner.

Hey, i think allot of us have done similar, and may well again sometime. When it’s time to explore, it’s time - and if more is needed, so be it. Life just gets in the way sometimes. Gotta clear some space in my schedule for a real trip. Been a low-doser for a while now, it’d totally kick my ass around the corner.
Yeah I see it as a good thing essentially. Far from feeling "proud" to knock back mega doses, I am glad to reach my own roof very easily on moderate doses. Much better and cheaper for me in the long run.

And as long as I do not trip to regularly which is very unlikely to happen in my condition with life's constraints then I can see my tolerance remaining low indefinitely enabling me to trip as fully as I would wish whenever to a point.

I have also become more sensitive to psychedelics over time, despite using them very heavily for a few years and still using them more than most. It didn't start happening until the last few years though. I trip harder on 100ug of LSD/ALD/etc now than I did on 500 when I was younger. The first time I took 2C-C, I took 50mg and was underwhelmed, and now 20mg can give me solid visuals. It's pretty nice. :) I also just appreciate the subtle aspects more now.

I have also become more sensitive to psychedelics over time, despite using them very heavily for a few years and still using them more than most. It didn't start happening until the last few years though. I trip harder on 100ug of LSD/ALD/etc now than I did on 500 when I was younger. The first time I took 2C-C, I took 50mg and was underwhelmed, and now 20mg can give me solid visuals. It's pretty nice. :) I also just appreciate the subtle aspects more now.
Yes I suppose we can analogise it to other activities like in my youth I may have drank 10 pints of beer which hardly seems necessary but I can understand how I enjoyed it and how it was right and appropriate for me at the time.

I can't drink any alcohol these days but if I did it would seem entirely unnecessary to drink that much and just a few beers would probably be everything I would need to be perfectly content with the fullness of the effects.

So as well as my body and brain being a lot more sensitive my Outlook is so different that I can easily be content without pushing higher doses, without feeling as though I'm missing out on anything, far from it.

I do believe that when you have really good quality acid, it should only take a moderate dose to experience the full glory of the experience.

I have a feeling that 150ug may end up being my go to dose. 100 is underwhelming but can be nice, 200 I like but 150 may give me all I need in a more comfortable, easy fashion with good headspace and visuals kicked up by weed but without being too intense at any point enabling me to be much more comfortable and relaxed within myself and the trip.

The first purchase I made for 1plsd I was offered 100 and 150ug blotters and I chose 150 because I felt that would be be my ideal dosage but I am actually yet to try this those I ended up taking 100ug twice, 200ug twice and 300ug once but with a tolerance.

200ug does cause me some pre-trip apprehension which would be significantly reduced approaching a 150 ug dose, where my only concerns regarding the dosage would be in case I felt afterwards and during that the experience could have been a little more intense.

I am looking forward to trying this dose however. Its like half a microdot basically which were fairly standard between 250 and 300 ug mostly.

Half a microdot was many people's choice and an ideal dosage and considered a full experience, not even for the faint-hearted.

Last edited:
As to the dose, it just seems to be the way I am unfortunately. I usually wait at least a month between trips but got some ald 52 in the mail and couldn't resist even though I'd tripped 6 days prior on 4 sub tryptamines

As to the dose, it just seems to be the way I am unfortunately. I usually wait at least a month between trips but got some ald 52 in the mail and couldn't resist even though I'd tripped 6 days prior on 4 sub tryptamines
Of course and don't take us wrong mate I'm sure nobody is judging you or trying to impose any sort of standards just expressing our own minds and feelings in a curious manner that's all.

All that matters is that you are safe and comfortable and enjoy the experience. I wonder if what you experience on 1000ug might be almost identical to what somebody else may experience on 150ug?

I like that thought anyway, I find it kind of assuring.

Have you always needed higher doses of acid(s)?
I am interested in this phenomenon of huge variations in dosage and effects between individuals.

I would love to understand the exact mechanisms at play. I think I will take 200ug when I try my ALD for the first time, I it seems that depending on who you talk to, some people will swear instantly that 1plsd is stronger dose for dose and others will insist the opposite.

So I really don't know what to expect from my 200ug in comparison to the 200ug 1pLSD trips I have taken. Whether it will seem that extra bit intense, or more like 150ug, a little tamer.

it was lined up to be my next trip but now I have five tabs of 1cp LSD to verify potency on ASAP before acquiring more from Germany, so the Ald may be a backburner for the moment.

Last edited:
So its Canadian Thanksgiving and in light of this we had dinner with the family.
Broken family dinner seemed like the perfect time for 200 ug lol
This was only my 2nd experience with this compound.

As Im naturally tolerant and tripping a lot recently I went with this dose because of experience reports Id read and my previous candy flip with 200 and 150+40 mdma. Everyone present is cool with psychedelics and/ or wouldnt notice. The kids were well supervised by sober guests.

It was truly a wonderful day filled with cards and visits to my exs grandparents and mom...
Brought back some memories. God Im glad thats over haaa

I was peaking by t3-4 and dinner was fucking delicious.
Junk food for the first time in 4 months... not so much but damn I coudlnt help myself .. then dessert ha.. too full

OVerall amazing.
One moment I wanted to share was when it was time for dinner buddies kid was being a pest so I took her downstairs to feed the cat... a kinda shy tabby named gema (a gemini lol).. anyways so were feeding this cat dry kibbles andbuddy comes down and sees me "facilitating this moment" with her daughter as I was peaking ... it was all good til her came and made mention of it ... then I got all sad and teary. As i realized Ill never have those moments with my own daughter, 11, again. Yes there will be other, different bonding experiences but those times are gone... So its nice to be able to live vicariously through these close family friends kids... but I think i can safely say no more kids for me lol...

Anyways Ive got lots more experimenting to do.
Would absoolutely love to have a deep venture with this..300 ug will be next ..
Or perhaps combine with with 2ct7.. The combo,in 2 trials with "lsd" (which is now 8 years old and always stored in foil in a mason jar of rice tests for the prscence of indole but onlyafter a few hrs) proved confusing at doses of 2/3 hits and 30/35 mg respectively... So ill start low and such

Likely an over share for a simple thread and not a trip report but ya
Off to make some cacao bhang lol ill let ya know how it turns out

Okay guys I finally took a very spontaneous and unplanned jump tonight and tried my ALD for the first ever time at 11.15 pm. 2 tabs, 200ug.

But I had only just taken a 30ug volumetric dose of 1cP, and a 13ug microdose early evening.

I had 1.5 mg Etizolam a while before and have had plenty of strong Kava brew today, cannabis edibles as well as a little vapor. 1.5 mg Etizolam early afternoon as well.

Im exceptionally tired, have been very poorly, undsrweight, too cold to sleep, mega-stressed. So I thought- what the heck? More kava stands by, which strongly potentiates the acid in my experience.

Hope you had fun. 1A-LSD is probably my favorite psych I’ve tried.
Hello mate and thanks. Yeah, wow, what an interesting day I have had. It was an especially messy situation to begin with to be fair I had already taken so much kava, plus 3mg Etizolam over the afternoon/evening.

Lots edible weed plus some strong vapor. 230ug dropped at 11.15 ish last night. 30ug being 1cP.

Followed by another very sizeable dose of potent Kava, which very strongly enhances the effects of the acid and cannabis, and etizolam.

ALD 52 has really impressed me actually today it was a very smooth come up which didn't smack me in my face at all but I was so inebriated already.

I was especially tired and actually got into my bed sleeping position on my side with the lights out as a kind of fun experiment at the moment to see if I can actually go to bed at the time, basically while coming up.

That didn't work for too long I guess too much stimulation rising so I got up after a rest and loaded up a very Potent vaporizer called Digital Herborizer Ti with a large load of outdoor sativa Durban poison and I hit the herborizer quite heavily.

I'm certain more kava and cannabis edibles followed before early morning food which took me several hours due to an eating disorder and my severe allergies and inflammation and mucus. Physically eating can be impossible at times due to these unusual respiratory symptoms. And hey, eating when you are tripping is never easy, IME.

So I was properly wrecked and hammered when I finally finished my my meal at 8:20 a.m. but I had to go to the Jobcentre in the afternoon at 3 p.m. to get some medical documents photocopied. I only slept about 2 and a half broken hours absolutely wasted before having to drag myself out of bed with alarm set for an intensive hour and a half steam inhalation and shower routine to simply get right, allergy-wise.

My mum was unpacking shopping and rearranging the freezer and getting chicken ready for the oven before we went out at the same time as I was rushing around the house in a desperate hurry to get ready in time to manage my allergies properly which is a daily but exhausting and painful task at the best of times.

But I then made a very strong cup of cannabis tea from edible leftovers which could not be strained entirely. I drank the cannabis tea just before entering the Jobcentre and wow that hit me especially hard and really pumped up my trip and brought it to life.

The tea was much stronger than I intended it to be it's impossible to judge the dose when straining leftover coconut oil from Herb and and lecithin bundle in Muslin.

Sitting in the Jobcentre at 3:15 p.m., 16 hours later, it became apparent to me that I was absolutely out of my head in a totally warped reality.

Driven home by my mum I was in another world and it was a bit difficult out of my comfort zone slightly which I like in that I felt dramatically affected and altered.

And exceptionally cained from the variety of substances combining. About 5mg Etizolam over 15 hours, in no way did this lessen the impact and fullness of my ald-52 tripping experience if anything it's added to my overall height and and strength of Buzz.

Also I experienced the most noticeable time dilation I have for a very long time, just taken well over 50 1cp CP LSD trips, 50 in 55 days.

Honestly, it was exactly 4 hours from when I miraculously hauled myself out of sleep to get ready to go out before I was finally home and and wrapped up free free to sit on my bed and relax for the day. 1pm to 5pm.

Those 4 hours felt like 4 days and was one of the most fascinating tripping experiences I have ever had in terms of where my mind was at.

Heavy kava session tonight, edibles, plus a 75ug 1cP top up when starting to feel of "normal" mindset again lol!

ALD is great stuff. Put me in another world for sure. Smooth come up, and definitely very long lasting it's basically been like a 24-hour trip practically although I did top up a short while ago.

Last edited:
Any clues on the stability in blotter? being so similar to LSD it would be difficult to tell if it had degraded?
. Sorry for deleting this, not sure why I deleted it a couple years ago. Still think its a good piece. Hope there are some good experiences going around still with ALD-52, seems like all forums have been pretty muted for a while now, perhaps just not much more to talk about.

In late 2016 I placed two orders from the northern vendor which I then stored in a chest freezer in my garage. The tabs were stored in foil, then in a plastic baggie, and finally in an 8 oz bpa free plastic screw top bottle from rei. My house burned down during the tubbs fire in sonoma. I was not able to sift through rubble until around 6 days after the fire did its damage. However, upon getting back to the property, I noticed the only thing standing was the chest freezer, though blackened and warped. Inside the chest I was able to recognize the red pasta sauce jars my dad had made from our garden last season. Considering this survived, and was a frozen insulation for my acid, I figured I should at least dig though the rancid sludge to see if any ALD-52 survived. To my amazement I pulled out the bottle which was half full of yellowish gross liquid. I also noticed the lid was loose which led me to believe the temperature was hot enough to flex this little bottle open and let in moisture. Yet when I pulled the baggie out of the puddled bottle I noticed the inside of the bag was pretty dry. Inside the foil I pulled out completely dry blotter paper which I then quickly stored in ideal conditions. The botter even smelled rancid like the burned sludge in the old freezer, though they appeared good as new. A month later I was able to test 200mcg and noticed zero difference in potency compared to the same product before the fire. I understand there are chemicals they use to help preserve their product on blotter...but wow, this is like an acid miracle.

halleluja!
seek and ye shall find or something like that.
or maybe
freeze and ye shall thaw! that be the whole of the law!

Sorry for deleting this, not sure why I deleted it a couple years ago. Still think its a good piece. Hope there are some good experiences going around still with ALD-52, seems like all forums have been pretty muted for a while now, perhaps just not much more to talk about.
It was appearing increasingly into last year, but the makers have since stopped producing ALD 52 due to lower yields, I think they will explore alternative synthesis routes, we may see it back in production again at some point.

So since last summer, global stocks have simply diminished. I'm glad I grabbed 15 tabs last Spring anyway.