• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

Anyone tripped on AL-LAD lately?

I took 300ug last night. I hadn't taken AL-LAD since last summer and I was eager to revisit it. I even had a dream about it the night before last. The trip was wonderful, as always, even if the peak was a bit shorter-lived than usual. The plateau was its expected length, though. One of the many things that I love about this compound is the ultra-smooth onset and drop. AL-LAD is really clean on the body!

I have only tried AlLAD one time and it was 300mcs.
Kept saying to my gf the entire trip how 'clean' it felt on the body, Amazing stuff

Way better than L in my opinion. ALLAD doesnt fuck with my stomach.

With 300 ug taken orally Saturday night, I had an amazing experience. Clean, euphoric, and slightly stimulating body buzz. No negative physical side effects whatsoever, aside from sweaty palms, but hey I didn't care! Duration of 8-9 hours before I could sleep.

It's been a while since I've taken LSD, but this certainly renewes my absolute love of legitimate lysergimides. Crystal clear beautiful fractal visuals. Very geometric for me. After the peak, visuals settled into a pale green aura, almost like my dark room was covered in the light of neon green colored blacklights.

This is the type of stuff you take if you want to just sit for hours in sheer bliss, merely contemplating the beauty of life. Love it. Certainly could be a situation "enhancer", as mental effects aren't too strong even at this dose for me, YMMV. I believe in higher dose it could be a more introverted trip, though I have tried it at 450 ug, with similar results, maybe a little more body load with 450 Ug.

I took one tab of 150ug the other day. My first impression is that this is not acid. It is not bad, it is definitely a psychedelic, fairly visual, but I felt none of the electricity that I feel from acid.

If you're used to acid would definitely try more than 150ug, I find one tab doesn't get me far enough and prefer 225-300ug region. I don't see any purpose in pushing AL-LAD into much higher doses as I would rather take acid or another psychedelic. It definitely is lighter but has that signature lysergamide feeling. I find it doesn't carry the same energetic push though similar to what you're saying that I find with acid really speeds up my associations with context of things/thoughts which is one of my favorite things about acid.

Is there any reason to low-dose this? I'm new to this compound, but I've got a couple decades of lsd use under me belt lol! I usually allergy test any new compound, but if I'm comfortable with lucy should I dive in at a full dosage(150mcg)?

Is there any reason to low-dose this? I'm new to this compound, but I've got a couple decades of lsd use under me belt lol! I usually allergy test any new compound, but if I'm comfortable with lucy should I dive in at a full dosage(150mcg)?

If you're sure what you have is al-lad, that it's really 150ug, and you have lots of experience with lsd, I think you'll be absolutely fine at 150ug. I still did a test of about 1/16 a tab at first just in case though.

wow what the fuck ever. took 300ug on top of my mdma amd weed, and im seeing fractals in my screen and insane visuals like ive never seen before. what the fuck even

Tried 300 ug of Al-LAD yesterday, the conclusion that I arrive at is: That she is pretty, but not too deep. At this dosage for me, it reminded me of the start of a good acid trip but never really took off. I had lots of visuals happening, but otherwise felt disengaged from the experience. I even took ~15mg of 4-ACO-DMT about half way in to fill out the experience, which helped connect a bit more, although I believe I had already hit tolerance at that point, so not a lot of effect from it. I believe I will get some 1P-LSD and see what that has to offer next. It should be noted that I have had decades of LSD experience, so the comparison is inevitable for me to make between the two.

I just had another glowing experience with Al-LAD and some ethanol.

I went to a big electronic show with my friends and since I am going to Coachella in a few weeks, I wanted to save my serotonin. I popped 150ug and had about 7 beers throughout the night and had the time of my life. The Al-Lad never made me too cloudy (I felt that I was far more lucid than my friends who took decent doses of mdma) but allowed me to really enjoy the music and the lights.

AL-LAD is so great. I took 300ug of Al-LAD and 1 strong hit of LSD recently... it combined perfectly, just as I expected it to. It basically resulted in the best parts of both drugs; lots of psychedelia, mental stimulation, euphoria, visuals, and sociability. Pretty much perfect. :)

I took my first whack at this chem on Sunday. Wow. Nice. Gentle. Like DOC with a little more body buzz and slightly less visuals at one 150ug tab. Shorter duration, obviously and I was able to bai after 8-9 hours with ease. Afterglow was, and still is a little, (that might be the 4-fa I took this morning) persisting and beautiful. Might have to get a sheet for long term storage. Overall this is definitely top three alongside DOC and 4-x-met

AL-LAD is so great. I took 300ug of Al-LAD and 1 strong hit of LSD recently... it combined perfectly, just as I expected it to. It basically resulted in the best parts of both drugs; lots of psychedelia, mental stimulation, euphoria, visuals, and sociability. Pretty much perfect. :)

Bout how many UG LSD did you dose with 300UG AL-LAd?

If I were to take two tabs of this, the next day, would i be able to experience 5-apb without tolerance being an issue?

Bout how many UG LSD did you dose with 300UG AL-LAd?

I don't know, it was a pretty good hit. No one really knows how many ug of LSD they have unless they lab test their tabs. I'd guess maybe 80ug. Just a guess though.

So it's available in the USA still? I need to do some research I guess cause all the places I saw that had it have stopped carrying it