View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I described is certainly vasoconstriction however. I hate that feeling where you can feel your inner elbow vein pulling when you stretch your arm out, such a freaky feeling. I have felt it in my legs before too, a pulling feeling where a large vein is when extending the limb.

You don't "feel" vasoconstriction....you just be trippin' man^...IMO.
I feel all kinds of weird shit in my body when I'm high...especially on dissociatives, but feel it on AL-LAD too, kind of feels like a puppeteer "pulling my strings".
I feel "bubbles" popping inside my head sometimes on AL-LAD an LSA.

Last edited:
Yeah you do... or you can. If my inner arm vein is 1-2mm thick and hard as a rock, and it pulls when I stretch my arm out... that's vasconstriction. I can't prove it happens in my legs too because that vein isn't on the surface so I can see/feel it directly but it's the same feeling. Also when I take L-arginine beforehand that arm vein thing doesn't happen, or at least not to as severe a degree.

If you've never experienced that then maybe you're not too prone to vasoconstriction but I don't know what else to call it if my veins literally visibly constrict.

i would not argue with you, but I think vasoconstriction applies in particular to the large arteries and small arterioles, not really veins.

Vasoconstriction applies to the entire vascular system but in most cases is not felt. It may be seen by the paleness of skin (constricted capillaries) but otherwise I agree that a lot of people mistake what was simply called "body load" for many years as vasoconstriction.

I feel "bubbles" popping inside my head sometimes on AL-LAD an LSA.

That will be the brain cells "popping", the blood then pours down and coats your spine meaning that if you ever "crick" your back you are instantly transported to the peak of a trip ;)

Vasoconstriction applies to the entire vascular system but in most cases is not felt. It may be seen by the paleness of skin (constricted capillaries) but otherwise I agree that a lot of people mistake what was simply called "body load" for many years as vasoconstriction.

So what is body load? Cause I'd say there is a difference between feeling unusual sensations, energy type things flowing in your body as called a body high, or load when there is discomfort / sense of encumbering etc, and on the other hand getting physical side-effects which - as Xorkoth pointed out - are not vague / energy like (which is probably a result of an altered state of the nervous and endocrine system and terribly complex - just tbh more practical to approach with holistic terms). Instead it's virtually tangible, as tense hardening of bodily organs. (Perhaps not veins then, but what?) The idea that this whole sensation, including the 'interactive' palpability, is a type of hallucination actually does not seem favorable on Occam's razor.

you know that freaking wierd feeling in the back of your neck/head on DMT? That's bodyload. I suspect it's mostly muscular. It's been shown that resisting the effects of MDMA can manifest in strange, stiffened limbs, chest pain & other uncomfortable physical sensations. Perhaps body-load on psychedelics is similar... the result of resisting the drug?

I for one have certainly suffered anxiety related chest pains on MDMA & other stimulants... & before anyone shits themselves, my heart is in fine form, according to a recent proclamation by my doctor.

you know that freaking wierd feeling in the back of your neck/head on DMT? That's bodyload. I suspect it's mostly muscular. It's been shown that resisting the effects of MDMA can manifest in strange, stiffened limbs, chest pain & other uncomfortable physical sensations. Perhaps body-load on psychedelics is similar... the result of resisting the drug?

I for one have certainly suffered anxiety related chest pains on MDMA & other stimulants... & before anyone shits themselves, my heart is in fine form, according to a recent proclamation by my doctor.
No it's not. I also get the same from MDMA but not MDA, I grew up on adder all and despise all stimulants but 6-APBD is perfect for that. I've taken huge doses of literal rock salt looking Molly but never had close to the experience on 6 only MDA could get me there too.

So what is body load? Cause I'd say there is a difference between feeling unusual sensations, energy type things flowing in your body as called a body high, or load when there is discomfort / sense of encumbering etc, and on the other hand getting physical side-effects which - as Xorkoth pointed out - are not vague / energy like (which is probably a result of an altered state of the nervous and endocrine system and terribly complex - just tbh more practical to approach with holistic terms). Instead it's virtually tangible, as tense hardening of bodily organs. (Perhaps not veins then, but what?) The idea that this whole sensation, including the 'interactive' palpability, is a type of hallucination actually does not seem favorable on Occam's razor.

Yeah, I am not hallucinating the shrunken visible veins thing. Whatever you want to call it, it happens to me. I call it vasoconstriction because it only happens when I take things known to produce vasoconstriction, and it's literally a visible constricting of a vein (vaso-constriction) where the normally soft, cm or so wide vein becomes very thin and hard. I also easily get headaches when this happens, and often a pins and needles feeling in my extremities/arms and legs falling asleep easily, and I get pale if it's bad enough.

Yeah, I am not hallucinating the shrunken visible veins thing. Whatever you want to call it, it happens to me. I call it vasoconstriction because it only happens when I take things known to produce vasoconstriction, and it's literally a visible constricting of a vein (vaso-constriction) where the normally soft, cm or so wide vein becomes very thin and hard. I also easily get headaches when this happens, and often a pins and needles feeling in my extremities/arms and legs falling asleep easily, and I get pale if it's bad enough.
Take a vasodilator, there are many OTC available.

Finally getting a chance to drop some of this tonight. Took one gel tab of it with a low dose of MXE to ease me into it. I haven't tripped in close to 4 months now on anything and probably 10 months since I last had some AL-LAD. So it should be interesting to say the least. Got some phenibut on deck in case things get too crazy though I don't expect that to happen. I had some good trips on this stuff last year and hoping the magic is still their. :)

Well it's been a decent trip so far. Slowly coming down with the help of the last of my MXE. I think i'll take more next time (200ug or 250ug should be more intense) but I probably need a better setting as well. I was just watching color kaleidoscopes and checking out some EDC 2013 documentary on netflix. All in all it was a good entry back into the psychedelic world. Here's hoping to a sweet afterglow.

Last edited:
That will be the brain cells "popping", the blood then pours down and coats your spine meaning that if you ever "crick" your back you are instantly transported to the peak of a trip ;)

This is an awesome effect too, the acid crystallises in your spine, the cracking noise is the crystals breaking, never had a bad flashback yet ;)

Very interesting discussion here

In my case, my sexual organ, is the best "sensor" of vaso. If I take hard stims, I get alf-nose haha, you know what I mean? Its funny and humilliating at same time.

Al-lad do not produce this effect on me, I feel horny and I can get superboners HAHA.

Sry my english.

Ayn0pDbCEAAyoga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.