Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 2gm and a weekend at a festival comming up
first time with this one,
I will post after..

I do hope it helps some people out Silverfox :)

I was researching this chem for about 3 weeks before deciding to give it a try. If anyone decides to take it - I would strongly advise to start dosing low first folks... as there is a definate bodyload with this one and I believe if you up the dose for strength reasons, you'll be put off badly by the bodyload it gives. Just a small tip from me (take it with a grain of salt).

i got my dalt and took 150 mg's because my friend took 75 and hardly got visuals :p

i also mixed with .4g of methylone hehe both first time on substances twas a dope night with 4 buddies all faced.

i found that im gonna do 200 mg next time of dalt i am trying to gain something from it i dont know what it has to offer yet but i've read reports of people frying out of there minds on 300 mg's+

i got my dalt and took 150 mg's because my friend took 75 and hardly got visuals :p

i also mixed with .4g of methylone hehe both first time on substances twas a dope night with 4 buddies all faced.

i found that im gonna do 200 mg next time of dalt i am trying to gain something from it i dont know what it has to offer yet but i've read reports of people frying out of there minds on 300 mg's+

Be careful taking such large doses sonix. If you're not getting anything from 150mg I doubt that you'll get anything from 200mg. It can be subtle, but I find it active even down at 25mg so either the stuff that you have is not all it should be or you have a tolerance.

5-MeO-DALT stimulation

So I wasnt really sure if I was ever going to try this one but it kinda just fell into my lap lol.I have read lots of reports on this one and pretty much gather its a milder compound, but some sources talk about it being stimulating. I have even read that it is comparable to MDMA. I would like to know how truthful this is and get to the bottom of it. What kind of stimulating effects has anyone noticed on this? How about any heart effects.... Heart palpatations, arythmias, increase in pulse rate? If so how does it compare to other tryptamines? Speedier than LSD? Or is it more of a mental stimulation classic of most psychedelics? Please include as much info as possible so anyone interested in the subject can learn what they need to. Thanks everyone.

I think its more of a mild classical psychedelic than anything else.

Yes this one is very mild at low doses. It comes on at around the hour mark with a smooth almost relaxing euphoria. Not much in the way of visuals but this one could replace SSRI's IMO in a different universe. Just start small and enjoy what it is...mellow euphoria...a rest for your cranium.

hmm, this substance isnt comparable to mdma, not even at higher doses. stimulating? to a very low degree, and this only considering other tryptamines speedy. you do feel some alerts and there seems to be something different, but ive never found my blood pressure or pulse go beyond their normal limits.
it is a very mild psychedelic. ive never taken very high doses, so it might come closer to classical substaces but, like theotherside said, it really is just a mellow euphoria. if anything, it might be described as the comedown period from some other substances.

5-MeO-DALT is most comparable to 5-MeO-DMT to me. The comedown period of 5-MeO-DMT specifically... except there's no ego loss.

5-MeO-DALT is more like lighter version of 5-MeO-MiPT for me. 5-MeO-DMT is much more powerful, deep and pleasant psychedelic.

5-MeO-DALT is no more stimulating than other psychedelics, i.e. there are only slight differences in heart rate blood pressure and other body parameters(and I'm damn sensitive to stimulants).

ok cool thanks for all the information! I look forward to trying this one out but wont hold my expectations to high lol. I could use a nice mellow trip everyonce in a while..

I just smokes some, not sure how much.. I felt like I was tripping for 15min, sweating, and then it stopped.

Never tried it orally.

I think its more of a mild classical psychedelic than anything else.

5-MeO-DALT is more like lighter version of 5-MeO-MiPT for me. 5-MeO-DMT is much more powerful, deep and pleasant psychedelic.

5-MeO-DALT is no more stimulating than other psychedelics, i.e. there are only slight differences in heart rate blood pressure and other body parameters(and I'm damn sensitive to stimulants).

These are both true. I definitely think that it has stimulant effects, as elevated heart rate is a common. I've had a bag up in my stash for a while, reading this thread has made me want to revisit it. I had a couple good TR's on this substance a while back, I'll add them to this post soon (if I remember!). I've had a few beers and some Xanex so I wonder how that'll interact with the 5-Meo-Dalt. I'll let you guys know.

75mg of this chem was quite nice. Neat visuals and easy going body buzz, mildly euphoric.

50mg of this + around 65mg MXE (in 2 doses) was pretty cool although not very useful for me.

All I can say is that the magic in this chemical is revealed when smoked. Anywhere from 20-50 mg. has produced effects from at least interesting and worthwhile, to manageably intense and pleasant with the ability to enable spiritual experiences. I smoked it out of a clean shit pipe with combinations of freebase and hydrochloride. I love smoking this stuff. As far as eating, it didn't really shine except as a potentiator for mdma.

Last edited:
^

75mg was about 2-4 hours I'd say

With MXE it over pretty much once the MXE wore off. About 5-6 hours for the entire trip. Ate MXE first then DALT at about T+1:30 then more MXE around T+2:00. All oral. Time line is kinda off for obvious reasons.

i just recieved my order of 5-meo-dalt. the test results show that the chem is active at 15mg and is like a "bath salt" without the euphoria and no come down. maybe a minor substitute for mdma. it is stronger than bk-mdma.

Tried this stuff a few times. Quite psychedelic at higher doses but it doesn't feel very healthy to be honest - fast heart rate. At these levels considering the fast come up it can be quite intense and the trip is very body orientated - in a 'why does it feel like my limbs are folding around eachother when they're not?' kinda way. Not very much in the way of visuals other than some pretty fresh looking closed eye kaleidabombs.

Lower doses makes a very nice few hours. At these levels it is subtle yet warm and cosy. Music appreciation, empathy, the works, just subtle. A worthy addition to any psychedelic explorers hunting pack.

Tested this chem at in a dance party setting with great success. 40mg gave me good energy, was fun and was very worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.