• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread 2 - 4-MeO, 4-MeO, wherefore art thou 4-MeO?

What about vaping it

Do not do it, that's my advice. I experimented with vaporization numerous times, it's a crap ROA for this drug, and quite uncomfortable. I usually just went with oral (then a nasal booster if needed, after dissociation numbed my sinuses somewhat). Though given the ungodly amount of 3-meo-pcp you use, your tolerance may be such that this drug is a waste.

I've found this chemical very underwhelming. I've tried doses between 75-150mg orally and each experience has been relatively boring. There's definitely some mild euphoria and dissociation going on, but it is subtle, and I eventually end up feeling very drowsy, which is an uncommon reaction with dissociatives for me personally. I tried it at 125mg last night and it gave me restless leg syndrome for a few hours until I eventually went to sleep. Would I achieve better results from insufflation or rectal administration? I am not keen on either as those ROAs have provided more manic, paranoid experiences for me with other dissociatives, but if that is the best way to experience it, I'm certainly open to try it.

I recently got hold of some more of this having used it many times before about 2 years ago and loving it. Not so good this time. :(

I used to take several 75mg caps over the space of an evening/night with quite a bit of alcohol. I found this a brilliant, fun, messy, hilarious, wonky, friendly combination - had some great nights on that combo.

However this time I've felt pretty much nothing from that routine... I tried upping to 150mg oral (without alcohol this time) and all I got was a lot of sedation, hard to keep my eyes open and restless legs.

I have to think that the two substances aren't the same, though the appearance is similar - a dense sugary looking powder. There was a lot of talk about impurities in the old batches, could it be that there was something else in there that gave the enjoyable effects, whereas pure 4meo is more of a straight sedative?

I'm pretty disappointed to be honest, I'd been eager to get hold of this chemical again for ages and when I finally do it seems to have turned crap.. :(

i dont understand this compound either. i recently was up to 250mg rectally and only had a slight dissociation. considering the insane dose, something is either wrong with the material or the compound itself, or the route (even tho everyone agrees rectal to be the best route)

i gave up on this.

However this time I've felt pretty much nothing from that routine... I tried upping to 150mg oral (without alcohol this time) and all I got was a lot of sedation, hard to keep my eyes open and restless legs.

I have to think that the two substances aren't the same, though the appearance is similar - a dense sugary looking powder. There was a lot of talk about impurities in the old batches, could it be that there was something else in there that gave the enjoyable effects, whereas pure 4meo is more of a straight sedative?

It sounds like we might have gotten the same batch because that describes my experience and the appearance of the product I have perfectly.

I.M. 4MeO PCP

How do you about doing a I.M. & also what sort of dose range are you looking at for 4MeO PCP?

have been doing said chemical for about 8 months quite a bit & has got to the point where I am doing around 1500mg in 4/5 days.

any info would be great, thanks in advance

You need clean product (if not; micron filter!), sterile water/bacteriostatic water, clean needle, alcohol swab. You want to prepare the drug, wipe down a generous patch of skin on top of your thigh in the middle of it, and to put the needle at least 1/2" inch into the thigh, then to slowly push it in. You'll want some sterile cotton to blot the site in case any leaks out/blood comes out.

You need clean product (if not; micron filter!), sterile water/bacteriostatic water, clean needle, alcohol swab. You want to prepare the drug, wipe down a generous patch of skin on top of your thigh in the middle of it, and to put the needle at least 1/2" inch into the thigh, then to slowly push it in. You'll want some sterile cotton to blot the site in case any leaks out/blood comes out.

I have done speed & heroin loads I.V.

I take it from that the risk of something going wrong with I.M. is far higher than I.V.?

I have no idea what a micron filter is, shooting speed or heroin I have used bits of filter from a Cigarette & cooked up on various things from cans of coke to stuff I prefer not to mention on here tbh.

Sounds way to much hassle tbh.

tried upping to 150mg oral (without alcohol this time) and all I got was a lot of sedation, hard to keep my eyes open and restless legs.

Might just need more, especially if you have a dissociative tolerance, people were plugging 200-300mg at a tim iirc from the old thread and considered that the standard for dosing. 150mg might have worked pretty well with what I had when I was messing with it a couple years back, but that had PCC in it.

Actually, even then, 75mg or so was a nasal booster for me...my oral doses were 4 or 5 times that (eyeballed, tolerance catches up quick enough though).

have been doing said chemical for about 8 months quite a bit & has got to the point where I am doing around 1500mg in 4/5 days.

Even if we had a standard dosage for this, your tolerance would probably render it moot.

Last edited:
I just like the burzum quote as your location. Viva grishnack!

A smart person I see.

I speak Norwegian (bokmål) & love Burzum so it was only logical to have that as my location.

just saw that link, I have no idea where to begin to get that stuff so I will pass but thanks anyway.

anyone done it I.V. as I have seen 3 reports of I.V. up to 70mg but only basic info on effects

So, after three separate trials of oral doses of 4-MeO-PCP produced subpar results, I decided to try insufflating ~90mg last night. I don't know if it's the product I have or just the chemical in general, but it was a pretty awful result. I felt a burning sensation right after I snorted which lasted about three hours, coupled with a completely clogged right nostril, which eventually started to drip for over twelve hours after initial ingestion. I did get a more noticeable buzz insufflating the drug as opposed to taking it orally (effects were felt within ~5 minutes), but still, it feels nothing like MXE or 3-MeO-PCP for me - very "dirty", overly sedating and disjointed (which might sound obvious for a dissociative, but it was not in a good way). This could be batch-dependent or maybe I just don't react well to it, but as of now, it seems pointless to continue further research with this chemical.

Last edited:
I'm sure most of you have seen this floating around in other threads, but I wanted to put it in here to highlight the uniqueness of this compound:

zmqaw.jpg

Transformedit: some good discussion about it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone briefly explain this uniqueness to the chemistry naive among us?

Can someone briefly explain this uniqueness to the chemistry naive among us?

I believe it is unique in that it binds to all those different receptor sites.

I just received 250mg of this compound. I want to try it but will have to wait until I am off this Tramadol that I am taking for arthritis pain. That chart above shows that it binds to SERT and NET so I am guessing this one would not mix well with Tramadol.

I believe it is unique in that it binds to all those different receptor sites.

I just received 250mg of this compound. I want to try it but will have to wait until I am off this Tramadol that I am taking for arthritis pain. That chart above shows that it binds to SERT and NET so I am guessing this one would not mix well with Tramadol.
Very good call there! Tramadol chemistry is wicked on it's own, best don't mix it with anything that you're not 100% familiar with. Wouldn't wanna end up with excess serotonergic activity, can be really unpleasant (plus very bad for brain).

Why has it been so quiet around this substance? It sounds like a gem from all I've heard. Anyway, did an allergy test. 1h later 240mg of the freebase went up my stinker, suspended in some buffered tap water. Come-up seems very slow, t+19min and nothing worth mentioning, but feel a very ketaminesque state creeping up. Definitely feels closer to K than to PCP so far. (Very experienced with both PCP and Ketamine, limited exp with DXM and MXE.) Bring it on!
edit: At t+30min im still coming up... if it wasnt building up much slower than k, id have trouble telling the two apart. either the comeup drags on for a considerable amount of time or 240mg wont allow me to break through. hoping for the former to ring true. i gotta say my body feels amazing though, i dare say this is the most euphoric dissociative ive run across... just hope i will be unable to see this monitor in a bit lol.

edit 2: Seems like the 240 didnt cut it. At t+4h I don't have to shut 1 eye anymore in order to avoid double vision. It basically feels like a much slower, more euphoric version of Ketamine to me, but I can't tell if I really would have holed on a higher dosage. I hear 240mg of the freebase is a lot when administered rectally. My next trial would be somewhere between 400mg and 500mg. I also should add that I got the same itchy scalp I get on DXM 3h into the experience. 50mg Diphenhydramine took care of it.

Last edited:
Yeah man that's what I thought. HCl isn't that easily available over here though. I put it into some 20% acetic acid, but it still didn't dissolve. Added some sodium carbonate so the acid wouldn't burn my ass away, pretty hasty experiment and probably not very clever. pH must've been around 8-8.5 if I remember correctly, don't quote me on that, I was very anxious to blast off lol.
Anyway, I wrote a trip report:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...rectal-very-experienced-A-wonderful-substance!

One week later, just 2 minutes ago actually, I administered another 500mg rectally. Waiting for that to kick in and got another 3x166mg prepared in syringes as boosters. I'm pretty confident I'll get to where I want to be this time, but might use those shots to extend the experience's duration. Chances are I'll just about have enough after 5h of what hopefully will be a hole. I have a feeling I will enjoy this a lot more than Ketamine, IF it allows me to hole that is. I've been looking for a ketamine alternative with longer duration ever since I've come to know the drug.

Again, no urge to defecate after about 5-10min, which is great. Intensely burning asshole though. Wish I had some HCl... :/

Btw, with the similarity this bears to ketamine, the high dosages kinda make sense, especially considering it shows relevant affinity to at least 4 other binding sites. I think the relatively low impact this stuff had on the scene could partially be due to that circumstance. Price goes up per dosage which would make it less popular and people tend to be careful to administer such high amounts of relatively novel chemicals, so most probably haven't gotten an idea for what is possible, especially when they're used to the relatively dull place MXE takes them and simply don't have any idea what the type of complete sensory deprivation that ketamine can induce would do to them.

And in reply to your request: I'll make sure to post an exp report about this one, despite the last one not having received a single reply lol.

Edit: Btw I experienced a considerable amount of what felt like a histaminergic reaction, very closely resembling the itch/scalp burns I get on DXM, bout 2-3h into the experience. Used 50mg Diphenhydramine in advance this time to prevent that from happening.

Further edits:
-Over 25mins in, definitely notice increased perspiration and central stimulation, but no dissociation as of yet.
-40mins in, same story. No dissociation, but clearly stimulated lol.
-Dissociation starting at t+1h
-maybe the weeewaaa starts here...total 666mg plugged. Take-Off! Here we go.

Last edited:
Going well, added some propylenglycol, administered rectally. 1050mg now altogether...

ass alive

Rectally administered 1050mg during this session, which took me to a dirty version of the k hole. Nothing to write home about. Had to bump up the antihistamines and took 400mg Ibuprofen case it felt like a headache was coming my way. Not too impressed tbh, I'll close the book on this one. Would rather IM 200mg racemic ketamine HCl or smoke some dust. Too taxing. Would probably be pretty cool in combination with psychedelics or empathogens in a festival setting, not for me though. Still better than MXE.

Last edited by a moderator: