• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread 2 - 4-MeO, 4-MeO, wherefore art thou 4-MeO?

^I hope you aren't buying it from a certain Swedish vendor. They started cutting their products and all they sell is shit.

Be careful with impure 4-MeO-PCP, if it's just cut that is one thing but if there are synthesis impurities they can be toxic in this case. Also remember to try and avoid batch or source discussion, I know you like to be helpful and point things out but just a reminder..

I am curious about this stuff and have a small sample to try. Seems like it is less of a black hole hazard compared to diphenidine. ;)

^Yea I had 3-meo-pcp from what probably is the same vendor he is buying 4-meo-pcp from and it retained about 10% of it's potency I think (I only ever tried 10mg before I threw the whole gram away). I'm not putting 10% of active substance and 90% of potentially toxic waste into my body. There has to be some kind of limit to the madness.

Spacemonkey5000: If I remember correctly, come-up can be quite long. I recently acquired this new batch as well, and when I'm going to try it, I'm going to set aside a whole day for it. As far as I remember, there was quite a lot of brain fog going on the day after administration compared to MXE, so there's some hangover, but I also felt a clear afterglow, almost to the extent you do on DXM (except that the trip in itself is quite enjoyable, compared to how at least I feel on DXM). Good luck with your fredagsexperiment!

recently there have been rumors that people are selling this as K, would they get away with that or are the two qualitatively different enough?

I would think that I haven't gotten any of this because all K has made me quite nauseas if I swallow any of it, and some people are taking 4-meo-pcp orally.

that being said I did have a few different types of k over the years and some of it was kind of hard to hole on and I could imagine it being 4-meo.

I've had a nice variety of holes from K, some at as low as 100mg insufflated which I can't say the same about MXE

4-MeO-PCP has a duration and especially tail end that is about 5-10 times as long so I'm gonna go with no. :)
However with ignorant people there is probably no limit, as a young teen I used to smoke the tops of cannabis leaves instead of the flowerbud tops since I had never heard of flowerbud tops.

Also, interesting that K is more scarce and apparently expensive cause 4-MeO-PCP normally isn't that cheap AFAIK. Then again I saw that 3-MeO-PCP prices took a nosedive at one of my vendors so maybe someone did some serious cooking...

Would 4-MeO-PCP show up as a false positive for PCP or Ketamine on a standard hospital urine drug test? For how long can we assume it would be detectable? (in my case it doesn't matter if a lab analysis shows it to not be something illegal).

Solipsis: 3-MeO-PCP is almost way too inexpensive nowadays - at least in comparison to how dangerous that drug can be (or how easily people get reckless with it). 4-MeO-PCP prices are still rather high over here, and it hasn't really been available at all for 1-2 years locally.

would 4-meo-PCP show up a different color than K on a reagent test?

Ahh. Four Meo.

I only get over it every other year or so, it seems. Has definitely been missed. Always better than being coked manic (three MeO). Much dreamy. Much serene. I love it !

Me and a friend has been at approx 600 mg this evening. Everyones feeling fine yet. This was my first dissociative again since November and wohoo, as I'm writing this,
>DOING< it... Wether it means starting companies or planning routes, everthing checks out so easily. MANIC.

Good energy I'm Home (L).

Definitely of getting a.few grams soon!

Same here, it showed up locally at a decent price. Going to get 5 grams as soon as I feel the urge to dive into the dissociative realm again.

Anyone got any information on the duration of this compound? Something tells me it might be even more hideous than 3-meo. Is it something you have to set a whole weekend aside for?

Duration is about 10 hours + there is some cognitive fogginess/afterglow which spills over to the day after. It's much more enjoyable than its 3-substituted cousin, though.

Is it something you have to set a whole weekend aside for?

IME, that's the way to go. Monkey's right about the redosing too, it's tempting to start Friday evening, take some more Saturday, then devote Sunday to recovery. Don't try that right off the bat, of course.

I had an amazing experience with this and multiple substances. I had somewhere between 150-250 mgs dissolved in a shot glass I found but never used until the moment of rediscovery. I recently also got a free gram sample with some MXE so I decided to occasionally toss some in with it. Made for some amazingly weird but great wonky times. The come up was so strange.......

How many of you experience nausea and at what dosages? Would meclizine help? Or dimenhydrinate work? What doses for each then, i can get 25mg meclizine tablets and 20mg dimenhydrinate gum.
I haven't tried any disasociatives, i was thinking of starting with around 15mg, wait 45-60m, maybe do cut a 15mg line in half.
I just want a light experience to get a little feel for it. Are low doses nice for walking in nature?
Say you're at a botanical garden.

How many of you experience nausea and at what dosages? Would meclizine help? Or dimenhydrinate work? What doses for each then, i can get 25mg meclizine tablets and 20mg dimenhydrinate gum.
I haven't tried any disasociatives, i was thinking of starting with around 15mg, wait 45-60m, maybe do cut a 15mg line in half.
I just want a light experience to get a little feel for it. Are low doses nice for walking in nature?
Say you're at a botanical garden.

Bump.

I really wanted to love this one. For the first 8-12 hours or so everything was perfect, if slightly underwhelming. My dosing schedule was something like 20mg - 50mg - 100mg - 200mg orally every two hours over six hours. I was really enjoying the effects profile. It reminded me a lot of DXM, but more clear-headed. Things were just starting to get interesting visually with open-eye geometric patterning when the effects started to fade.

A histamine itch had been building gradually throughout the experience (I've never gotten this with DXM or other dissociatives), then suddenly intensified when the primary effects began to subside. I took 50mg of benadryl and shortly after decided to head to bed, when I noticed a pretty severe restless legs feeling (I don't usually suffer from RLS). It got so bad that I had to get out of bed and decided to take 1mg of etizolam.

Even after the etizolam the restless feeling continued to intensify. It spread throughout my whole body. I was wiggling around so much that I couldn't follow the television. I took another 1mg of etizolam and poured a beer. In between large swigs of beer I was pacing the apartment, hopping around and shaking my arms and legs non-stop, on the verge of screaming with frustration. Finally, by the time I finished the beer I was sedated enough that sleep was possible.

After that experience I got rid of the rest of my gram, but lately I've been considering giving it another run. I'm wondering if taking benadryl beforehand would completely avoid the itchiness, but I've also read that antihistamines can trigger RLS symptoms. The itch I can deal with, but the RLS-all-over was completely unbearable. I'm thinking that I just need to give up on the stuff, but maybe someone else out there has some advice for me. Has anyone else experienced the same side effects and found a way to overcome them?

That restless-all-over feeling is precisely the feeling I get when I withdraw from opiates. Horrible, horrible feeling. I've always gotten RLS but the restless body is unbearable.

^I've used downers to improve the 4-MeO-PCP experience, never the other way around. However, if you're going for pedestrian doses, I think it would suit your purposes quite well. At least, in my experience, booze and GBL were always more interesting during the afterglow.

Actually, as a rule of thumb, GABAergics and NMDA antagonists play well together. YMMV, for instance, I seem to be the only one who thinks getting drunk on higher doses of MXE or DXM is a good idea. Or that combining anticholinergics with booze can be worthwhile....yeah, take everything I say with a grain of salt.