• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread 2 - 4-MeO, 4-MeO, wherefore art thou 4-MeO?

^I found the hole too taxing too on this one, only did it proper once (with by far the largest single dose I've used on the drug), but it was pretty awesome. You might have superior results if you just did it in one go instead of redosing (I often redosed with the drug, but that was just with typical moderate-severe ataxia doses).

Well that dosing regimen axiom usually rings true, especially for dissociatives. I plugged 500mg in the first go during this second 1050mg session though and I don't think I'd want to try more than that as the initial dose. I just traded some of my dmt for the stuff locally and am not gonna order any of it from online suppliers. Definitely a lot better than MXE, but won't replace the occasional k-hole I treat myself with. The comedown just sticks around for much longer than I desire. Curious to see if I'm able to sleep tonight, after having had 50mg of Quetiapine XR just now. Don't think that'll work out too well tbh.

May I ask what your sweet spot was, dosage wise?

Edit: Went to sleep fine bout 12h in after 50mg Quetiapine XR.

Last edited:
I'd love to indulge in some IM 4-MeO-PCP but, umm.. is it common that when the HCl is dissolved in liquid it looks like there's an "oily" layer in it? Another member describes similar appearance here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...njection)-New-Experience-Better-than-Ketamine

What's the deal? I dissolved 25mg in 1ml saline solution, filtered twice with Sterifilt filters and it left a beige/brown coloring on the membrane of both filters (the liquid itself had a clear appearance).

:?

Last edited:
Sure you don't have the freebase? It'd make sense in that case.
PCP freebase = Uncharged pcp molecule
PCP salt = Protonated molecule + negative ion (e.g. PCP+ Cl-)
Since water is polar (strongly electronegative oxygens on both ends of the molecule), very polar substance will dissolve a lot better in it than molecules with little polarity. The freebase is uncharged and not very polar at all in the case of phencyclidine and still not that much more polar with the methoxy attached. Therefore it won't dissolve very well in water at all.

It should crystallize back out when the water starts to cool down. I personally just used an emulsion for rectal administration, hot water worked for that (shake thoroughly and maybe add some surfactant first to improve absorption). It'd probably be easier to convert the freebase to the chloride salt with HCl (which isn't easily available here). Definitely wouldn't want to inject an emulsion though...

You might have actually filtered out impurities, but for all I know it could also be some of the 4-Meo-PCP itself lol.

Pretty sure it's HCl.. or at least not freebase. It did dissolve very easily, just that there was this weird oily shade in it.

I also have freebase 4-MeO-PCP but haven't touched that for a while, don't know how it would react. The freebase is kind of chunky crystals and less potent by weight. HCl is off-white or beige powder and at the time of purchase this material was explicitly stated to be HCl by the vendor. I tried it orally couple of times and it seemed to be quite potent, although I don't have the notes of the exact doses with me right now.

Oh, and actually a sample of this particular batch has been analysed by ecstasydata here, if it's any help: http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2446

Although I'm a total noob in the field of chemistry and didn't understand much of it, I got the chance to read a further analysis of this, and there was a speculation that the unknown 10% impurity might be something produced in the process of heating the sample for the analysis, so the batch might actually be more than 84% pure. I think I still have the complete text stored somewhere so if anyone is interested I could perhaps pm it or something?

And yes, I did inject the weird oily 4-MeO-PCP into my thigh :\ There was a lingering mild pain in the muscle for a couple of hours, which I didn't experience when injecting the less nasty 3-MeO, but damn it felt nice when 4-MeO-PCP came on, even on such a low dose.

Tried around 100mg last night in 2 50mg lines fairly close together (perhaps a bit less). I hadn't looked into this before but it was offered and knowing the potency and effect was similar to ketamine, and also that a few others in the group had already tried it I was a bit less cautious than I would normally be before taking a new chem.

The come up was a bit longer than k, and although I could lay down in drift, I could also chose to stay awake and be mobile unlike k (which was good since we had a bit of a walk).

The effects were manageable and I was expecting the duration to be similar to K but instead it lasted 3-5 hours. It was a highly charged social gathering and a bit strange as in my group of friends there were 2 of us on 4-MeO-PCP, one on 2C-B and another on Mephadrone so not easy to stay on the same wavelength throughout the night.

To generalize after one experience I would say this substance has maybe 60-75% of the feeling of k while also being reminiscent of DXM but with greater motor control and a longer duration than MXE. I really felt this compound gave me a lot of insight into the complex social dynamics that were happening during the night (tight-knit dance crowd) and gave me very much to ponder about my own life etc. MXE can also provide similar insights but this seemed more gentle, sober-headed and practical. I was also fairly emotionally detached, not so much in a carefree way but rather not really caring about "social games" and the like. In some ways although I was very high, felt I had a better understanding of all the non-verbal signals/cues around me though some of this could be attributed to the noopept I had taken earlier.

After getting home (t+4) and smoking cannabis the effects became very strong again and while cannabis really potentiates dissociatives for me it's generally uncomfortable but I feel its important to explore to get the rule range of effects. Etizolam smoothed things out and led to sleep and without it I think I would have been up for quite a while longer in a state more closely resembling a "classic" psychedelic.

I woke up with a slight headache, feeling a little out of it though that could be the etizolam. Also really slightly depressed but I think that has to do with the insights from the experience I still need to process.

Overall I think this is a very worthwhile compound with unique things to offer along side ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP etc.

Last edited:
Have anyone tried this compund IV?

What is the dosage IV/IM?

I tried to search but got no hits at all... Maybe i did something wrong im new to this page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this sent to me by accident. I guess it is abuseable if you like dissocatives? I got one gram and I like 3-meo-pcp so I how do I use this effectively? Does it need to be injected or can I just snort it like 3-meo-pcp? How much less potent is it by weight?

It is allot less potent than 3meo-pcp so I wouldn't recommend snorting it. Iv'e only done it plugged and oral. I'd recommend plugging it.

Have anyone tried this compund IV?

What is the dosage IV/IM?

I tried to search but got no hits at all... Maybe i did something wrong im new to this page.

The risks of IVing this are not worth it compared to the same effects rectally.

I feel like these compounds are dark, the time loops of behavior that you get stuck in are sickening in retrospect. At least the straight PCP analogues-There is a reason humankind has a hate for PCP,it is evil, puts people in extremely creepy/terrifying states . You don't want schizophrenia.

I remember somewhat stating these compounds are like making a bargain with the devil . The waters of schizophrenia are just that. Be careful.

A very important tip is that sublingual Noopept will sober oneself just about INSTANTLY from dissociatives,tested with these with no harmful effects noted. I kept it around mainly to bring oneself back in case of emergencies. A 10 dollar investment is worth is to have the peace of mind of not HAVING to be stuck in a hole. Anyone else used Noopept with success with this, in this way?

-lenses

the time loops of behavior that you get stuck in are sickening in retrospect

That goes for dissociatives in general IME...but yeah, I can relate.

A 10 dollar investment is worth is to have the peace of mind of not HAVING to be stuck in a hole.

If they're using a connoisseur drug like this, I can't imagine a user finding the hole a problematic place to be (especially given the amount you have to take to get there. It's expensive stuff.), but I can see people wanting to mitigate the long duration.

Oh, and no I have not tried the nootropic + dissociative thing myself, but I have heard some success stories. Not with 4-MeO-PCP in particular though, iirc.

I feel like these compounds are dark, the time loops of behavior that you get stuck in are sickening in retrospect. At least the straight PCP analogues-There is a reason humankind has a hate for PCP,it is evil, puts people in extremely creepy/terrifying states . You don't want schizophrenia.

I remember somewhat stating these compounds are like making a bargain with the devil . The waters of schizophrenia are just that. Be careful.
What are you talking about, man?! PCP is awesome. And it won't make a healthy mind schizophrenic. Of course your use shouldn't go overboard, but other drugs are just as problematic for people in terms of mental health.

4-meo-pcp is best done rectally. I ate a big meal this afternoon then took a shit. Nice and clean.

I happen to have sterile water, but anyway it's AMAZING how well 4-meo-pcp dissolves in water. 300+ mg can dissolve into less than 1ml. All you need is a 1ml oral syringe and some lube (go read "guides to plugging" somewhere else).

I'm in hour 9 or so now. Spent a fair amount of it with my (non-drug-user) girlfriend. Feeling like this is one of the better drug experiences of my life. But FUCK it's freezing rain outside. It's supposed to be snow! Do you know how glorious it would be if it were snow?

In retrospect (and after further consultations w/ my gf), 300mg was too much. I don't really remember the 1st couple hours, I guess I was lying on the floor unable to communicate or get up. Next time will be 150 - 200 mgs.

I think I have a different batch than you guys though, mine's pure white, dissolves in water with no residue at all. This is sterile water though.

The reason I wouldn't hole on this is that it just lasts way too long, and the more you dose the longer it lasts. You'd have to take so much that (in my experience) you'll be hearing voices/music coming from white noise for a day or two afterwards. I've slept about an hour in the 34 hours since I dosed. 20mg diazepam and a beer in last hour, still not really sleepy.

Thanks, very interesting I have a small 330 mg sample IIRC but I'll be sure to take that report into account. Can you describe the effects? In a storytelling manner would be great but a quick comparison based elaboration would also be appreciated.

I have a pretty serious dissociative tolerance so it's hard to know what can be expected...

In retrospect (and after further consultations w/ my gf), 300mg was too much. I don't really remember the 1st couple hours, I guess I was lying on the floor unable to communicate or get up. Next time will be 150 - 200 mgs.

I think I have a different batch than you guys though, mine's pure white, dissolves in water with no residue at all. This is sterile water though.

The reason I wouldn't hole on this is that it just lasts way too long, and the more you dose the longer it lasts. You'd have to take so much that (in my experience) you'll be hearing voices/music coming from white noise for a day or two afterwards. I've slept about an hour in the 34 hours since I dosed. 20mg diazepam and a beer in last hour, still not really sleepy.
I couldn't hole on this one at all. 1000mg rectal was not really much stronger than half that amount and just didn't get me where I wanted to be. Had no tolerance. Might've had the impure batch with the PCC. I ended up watching Southland all day lol. Really enjoyed the feel of this one, but wasn't able to break through on it. :(

Thanks, very interesting I have a small 330 mg sample IIRC but I'll be sure to take that report into account. Can you describe the effects? In a storytelling manner would be great but a quick comparison based elaboration would also be appreciated.

I have a pretty serious dissociative tolerance so it's hard to know what can be expected...

I've done a ton of MXE, none of it the "good" original stuff (mine's the yellowish later stuff), but, nonetheless, I've developed a nearly complete tolerance of MXE. In the early days, I had very significant disassociation, but not anymore. Now I can rectal whatever amount, even after months without using, and never get more than a teeny bit tipsy; except, the larger the dosage the longer I won't be able to sleep.

FWIW, my brain may be "built differently" than other disassoc users. I have been extraordinarily, extremely disassociated, but I don't think I've ever "holed" like other users. From what I understand, "holing" means that you go into your own wolrd, and mostly just hallucinate. That's not what it's like for me. I seem to get in various "loops" when I'm extremely disassociated, but still am more or less in the same place. Not that there's not extreme distortions (and nice hallucinations), but it doesn't seem to be what other people describe.

With ketamine, if I go several weeks without it, I can get pretty fucking disassoc if I snort a lot at first. But my tolerance builds really quickly. If I'm going through the same batch for a few days, by the end of it I'll just be "drunk" off of a good 300mg of quality stuff. FYI, this is snorting only, I won't consider IM/IV of anything.

WRT my recent rectal admin of 4-meo-pcp. I KNOW it's the same stuff as earlier experiences. Unfortunately a mod really mangled an earlier oral 4-meo-pcp experience I had earlier in this thread (wasn't that many posts, and the timeline would've been clearer, sorry bluelight mods, you fucked up). So I'll do my best to describe my experience this time as best I can, wish mods hadn't fucked up my earlier experience though.

One thing about my rectal administration: I already said I won't consider IM/IV. I have a lot of recent experience doing opiates rectally, so I may be "better at it" than the average user. It's anecdotal, but I think I've noticed much stronger responses when my butt's "clean" and I give the solution a good 10 - 20 min to seep into my colon in the prone position.

Anyway...

It really hit me hard. 20 minutes after administration, I went to tell my gf that I would be listening to music and let me know if I was playing it too loud, but I realized I was slurring the fuck out of my words. She came to talk not long later (I hadn't clicked "play" on th music yet), and I was reallllly slurring, knowing it was going to be much stronger than she had seen previously (she's laughed at how fucked up I've gotten on ketamine), so I told her to be aware I was going to be really fucked up that night on a disassoc.

And then I don't remember. My gf said she heard a "thud" like I had fallen down. I have a scab on one elbow and bruise on the other (at least I was smart enough to not land on my wrists).

I do remember her appearing in front of me. But it's just a memory of a dream. I remember her being nice, that's about it. She said I would respond to her questions, but not in a way that she could understand (a couple words, too slurred to make out). I couldn't get up. Estimate this lasted 1/2 hour to 2 hours.

gf spent a lot of time with me which really made me happy. Lots of conversation, though she tells me it was frustrating for her (short answers, slurred speech). We agreed to watch some episodes of The Walking Dead (downloaded to my file server).

But I couldn't figure out how to connect to the file share (though I've done it 1,000,000 times). I think I spent an hour before I figured it out.

After (and maybe during) that, I remember everything fairly clearly. We watched two episodes, I talked to her about them after I was sober, I think I remember them as well as any other episode. Remember her making a joke about the characters wanting a threesome in one scene (and me calmly explaining to her that it was really funny though I was too disassoc to immediately laugh), remember making a joke about a bad male character doing 4-meo-pcp (which she didn't like), I don't think there's anything significant that I missed, unlike the on-the-floor part, which I don't really remember at all. I remember explaining 4-meo-pcp to her, explaining to her that it was more like ketamine than pcp, that it lasted 10 hours. She really didn't like how unbalanced I was. I tried to explain to her that I was self-aware about my lack of balance, and would cling to the railings walking up/down the stairs, but she didn't believe me. Took me a while to convince her to get me a beer (only threat I had was that I was going to walk down the stairs to get it myself).

Much more lucid by 5 hours or so after administration. I started talking on IRC/bluelight 8 or 9 hours after administration. You can look at my earlier posts to see that I was not "out of it" anymore. I had tons of energy. Just listened to music, smoked pot, and drank beer. There was supposed to be a blizzard that night (which is why I dosed myself), but it was all freezing rain, so I had to stay inside. I really enjoyed myself though.

Still tons of energy 16 hours after administration. Went outside and scraped/shovelled the ice around the sidewalk for a good couple hours (WATCH OUT COPS THATS THE PCP ENERGY). Smoked a big joint after all that effort, I guess 22 hours after dose?

Oh boy when I went inside and laid down I was hallucinating like crazy. The pot had to have made a difference. Closing my eyes was a kaleidoscope, almost unsettlingly so, couldn't stay laid down. But I was OK a half hour or so after smoking the joint, slept for about an hour.

Woke up hungry, went downstairs to eat, talked to gf for hours about politics, racism, drugs, everything and anything important (she did like this conversation, unlike earlier ones where I couldn't communicate well). Eventually couldn't stay upright anymore.

Not much else to say. The 20mg diazepam and a beer came shortly later. I did end up falling asleep an hour and a half or so after that. Have had a couple good nights' sleep since then, about to get another one. :)

I couldn't hole on this one at all. 1000mg rectal was not really much stronger than half that amount and just didn't get me where I wanted to be. Had no tolerance. Might've had the impure batch with the PCC. I ended up watching Southland all day lol. Really enjoyed the feel of this one, but wasn't able to break through on it. :(

Yeah it's hard to hole with it, only time I managed it was when I eyeballed 4x my normal dose out of frustration with the lack of dissociation I was getting (given tolerance). It was amazing, but after vomiting all that bile, and later regular vomit, and being near-catatonic feeling like death for a good eight hours, I never attempted it again (still, it was totally worth it.. This was oral though.

soli said:

Been years since I last done it, but I can give it a try. First of all, you're gonna use your whole sample at once unless you're IVing or IMing (in which case I can't help you). Um, whereas DXM and MXE tended toward round, fuzzy and chaotic, 4-MeO-PCP is angular, lucid and organized. It promotes lots of nostalgia/wistfulness (given the proper triggers, at least), IME, and is the best movie watching dissociative I have encountered. It has a certain warmness to it, or numbness, I think given your plentiful experience with K, you should be expecting something of that mixed in with the attributes of the longer acting dissociatives you have tried.

Last edited: