View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i (somewhat wrecklessly) had some fun with a gram of 4-ho over a couple of months. It is a fascinating and powerful substance which changes drastically as the dosages are
increased, starting off at 20mg- i found was a good testing point, it is a light but visual trip with magic mushroom quality's (coming and going from sober to fucked, the shroom vibes) increasing the dosages 4-ho slowly became a profound tool with more power then i could imagine. 125 mgs 'cause the world to create a new me infrount of me coming out of the walls. i explored other dimentions that night. i dunno what was stronger that or 12+ drops of PoTENG lsd. use wisely- the rewards can be crazy.

PEACE
X

i (somewhat wrecklessly) had some fun with a gram of 4-ho over a couple of months. It is a fascinating and powerful substance which changes drastically as the dosages are
increased, starting off at 20mg- i found was a good testing point, it is a light but visual trip with magic mushroom quality's (coming and going from sober to fucked, the shroom vibes) increasing the dosages 4-ho slowly became a profound tool with more power then i could imagine. 125 mgs 'cause the world to create a new me infrount of me coming out of the walls. i explored other dimentions that night. i dunno what was stronger that or 12+ drops of PoTENG lsd. use wisely- the rewards can be crazy.

PEACE
X

Are you sure ? Every trip is unique, maybe the next time will be more chill no ?
I don't know but I tried it quite some times after that and it was always fucked up. No real psychedelics effect, maybe veeeery little thought change. Nothing what I would call psychedelic and bodyload was fucked up as always. It's your choice, maybe it will be fine and I just have a problem.

Would it be safe combining 4-ho-met and 2c-d? I know its not clever to combine RC's, but would this combo be dangerous?

Thats what I thought, but you can never be too safe when combining research chemicals :)

anyone else found 4ho-met to be rather good in the erotic department? :) i found myself thinking quite a lot about naughty things, and the increased sensatons makes me think this might be a good substance to take with your SO for some fun sexy time. I was actually thining this might be the chem that should be names Foxy :p (yeah yeah, i know thats reserved for another substance :p )

I've tried insufflating low doses (15-18mg) and oral doses (25-45mg) of the metocin fumarate with very varied effects. Snorting seems to result in a lot quicker onset, slightly shorter duration and a less psychological (but still very visual) experience.

Tried around 32-35mg orally (dissolved in water) this weekend, and at the T+1 hour mark I smoked a lot of very potent indica and topped it off about half an hour later with a little even more potent sativa. About an hour and a half later, I was in near DMT breakthrough-land (no shit) which resulted in absolutely insane visuals, my entire visual field being broken down into fractals and staying 'fractalized' behind closed eyelids. I 'woke' up staring at myself in the mirror (my entire face almost crystalline and ever changing) convinced I was dead and/or psychotic for almost an hour, thought I was frozen in some kind of a dream-land in my apartment because of the extremely intense physical sensation and overwhelming visuals.

I also felt a very intense head-rush, but maybe that was because of all the cb?

This particular experience also lasted for about 7-8 hours total, pretty much twice as long as any other metocin experience (for me at least) with me being almost completely bedridden the entire time.
Seems like the herb intensified the effects significantly, but that would be expected with a substance so closely resembling psilocin, no?

All of it eventually stopped (albeit with some residual OEVs and light CEVs) and had these insane theories about how my physical form was built up via audial resonance a'la string theory, only I could 'feel' the vibration manifesting itself as very clear and radiant CEVs. Also felt some kind of partial ego-death, being dissolved into all my experiences and everyone I've ever met, knowing them as parts of me, and me parts of them. This 'ego-death' only lasted for about an hour or so, I felt incapable of proving it 'wrong' or reassuring myself that this state wouldn't last.

This was a much, much more intense experience than anything I've ever been through before, even surpassing fairly high doses of other more well-known tryptamines. I tried 45mg by myself in a forest from an earlier batch that must've been less potent than this one, as the 32mg I did this time was a lot more intense and clear than the 45 I did earlier.

This white powder is really potent and can be extremely intense, far outrunning anything I've ever tried before. Be careful with this.

I will definitely try oral doses supplemented by insufflating as soon as I feel the effects of the oral dose.

Yes, combining 4-ho-met with cannabinoids is very "intense" as you described it. Watching myself in mirrors was fun, I looked like a indian or african warrior mask. It also works if you take a lower dose of 4-ho-met. I would really advice you to use some chillout/ambient/meditation music the next time and just lay down. That's "intense" :p

Would it be safe combining 4-ho-met and 2c-d? I know its not clever to combine RC's, but would this combo be dangerous?

I've tried 25 mg 4 HO MET = 40mg 2C-D, plus some other bits and bobs (Mxe, 2ce and 6apb) without problem

Yes, combining 4-ho-met with cannabinoids is very "intense" as you described it. Watching myself in mirrors was fun, I looked like a indian or african warrior mask. It also works if you take a lower dose of 4-ho-met. I would really advice you to use some chillout/ambient/meditation music the next time and just lay down. That's "intense" :p

As I said (although maybe not very clearly) I've ingested smaller doses as well with very visual (but not as deeply 'intense' as this last one) results when combining with some herb. This time I laid down listening through Carbon Based Lifeforms "Hydroponic Garden" and "World of Sleepers", really cool records.

I did 25mg and 10mg 2c-d insufflated and smoked 0,3g of hash. My buddy did the same, we had to the most mindblowning experience. It was like a dream, my head had no body, it just floated around in a world of visuals and stories.

It was the hash that intensified the trip wildly, I was completly out of touch of the real world.

I am very happy that cannabinoids plus 4-ho-met work out so good. Would you write a trip report?

Tomorrow I'll do it, it has been written, i just have to translate it to english.

But i can tell you this much, it was like packing the whole universe into a cannon, aiming at the brain and then fire.

So whats the deal with 4-HO-MET stability? Few posts on the last page seem to indicate that their 4-HO-MET gave different effects after it had been stored a period of time. I have some lying around since around a month ago and it'll be at least another month before I can use it .. It's stored in an ziplock bag in an envelope in a drawer (so dark, dry & roomtemperature) will it still be good, should I store it in a liquid solution of some kind or is it best to order again by the time I'm gonna trip? (It's a small amount so not much will be wasted). Thanks :)

So whats the deal with 4-HO-MET stability? Few posts on the last page seem to indicate that their 4-HO-MET gave different effects after it had been stored a period of time. I have some lying around since around a month ago and it'll be at least another month before I can use it .. It's stored in an ziplock bag in an envelope in a drawer (so dark, dry & roomtemperature) will it still be good, should I store it in a liquid solution of some kind or is it best to order again by the time I'm gonna trip? (It's a small amount so not much will be wasted). Thanks :)

I exactly stored 4-HO-MET like you in his ziplock bag, also in an envelope and in my drawer. No significant change in effects :)

Status
Not open for further replies.