View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a guy on the 4-ho-mipt thread who accidentally took over 100mg and came out fine, so I'd say that one has a good safety profile as well.

Haha, hey that was me. The funny part is that I specifically first posted on BL to ask about miprocin's safety profile, and MKat was one of the first to respond. I guess he/she doesn't remember an insignificant post from me. x.x

But I noticed about 2-3 others who have also taken it that high, although willingly. Their accounts of the trip weren't specific, but the gist of it was that miprocin wouldn't achieve a breakthrough type of experience on any dose. I found out that it does, however set and setting is once again an important factor for achieving that state.

I haven't explored metocin much yet. But it did cross my mind to blast off into >100 mg territory, just to see what happens. :) These do seem like they're the safest chems around to push to higher doses.

I had also read the Allylescaline thread where most did not want to explore >100 mg, even those who got minimal body load from it. It's opposite of HR, but with so few experiments, I felt that there were still some mysteries left undiscovered. But then the thread died, so I was a little sad about that. In the end, I don't feel like exploring that one either, though I have access to it. I'd rather get real mescaline.

I'll try higher doses of this one in December. Probably around 50mg or higher. I'm an actual trypt fan now.

Haha, glad you came out ok after that 4-ho-mipt experience. I remember when you first posted about it; my thought was "holy shit".

4-ho-met is probably next on my list to pick up, particularly as my vendor is out of 4-ACO-DMT. The met variant sounds really interesting to me though, especially as many people compare it to LSD in terms of visuals.

If it's the source I'm thinking of in Spain, 10mg will knock you out into the tryptamine universe so hard that I've actually ordered 4-AcO-MET (which apparently is the same potency but like most 4-AcOs is spread out over a longer duration) and 4-HO-MiPT which is roughly half the potency.

Let's put it this way. Out of all the 4-subs, 4-HO-MET is the most potent and that's even taking into account the fumarate which is going to add additional weight that would not exist if it was HCl (too lazy to do the math maybe someone else will) but 4-subs that are in HCl for are not stable. And definitely not stable as a freebase either. Rapid oxidation in HCL and in the case of 4-AcO-MiPT it was so unstable you would get irritated trying to weigh it because it would absorb the moisture from the air which would result in it actually gaining weight in the milligrams on the scale with the first batch from R*C back in 2004

Luckily that was a high dose material. If you get it from the right place, 4-HO-MET is around the same potency for me than even the most potent phen for me, which was 2C-T-7. And visually... No tryptamine can compare except the 5-MrO-AMT which I would recommend that poison to nobody.

Unlike 2C-T-7 though, there's no physical danger with 4-HO-MET I think it's one of those things that higher doses make it last longer like 2C-C does on the phen side but if you respect it and don't drink alcohol with or mix MXE with it (because of serotonergic properties of MXE) then there is not a damn thing to worry about with doses 15mg and under.

This is also the only 4-sub I heard of a 100mg dose being accidentally taken and the person came out the other side feeling great. So that says something.
What's this about shoulding not combining with MXE?? I am unawares in this respect. Sorry my Englishing is more american today.

It's fine to combine with MXE. Actually tryptamines combine quite well with it.

It's fine to combine with MXE. Actually tryptamines combine quite well with it.

Then I guess it was the alcohol that caused such a long and uncomfortable trip, not the MXE which is known to have weird drug reactions like DXM does?

Anything is possible but I have drank on 4-HO-MET before and it didn't leave me tripping my ass off until I terminated it with alcohol 11 hours later so who knows. They're called research chemicals for a reason.

Haha, hey that was me. The funny part is that I specifically first posted on BL to ask about miprocin's safety profile, and MKat was one of the first to respond. I guess he/she doesn't remember an insignificant post from me. x.x.

Nah I remember ya. Glad to see things are well. I'm way past my balls to the wall days. Man I feel ancient.....

Well who knows man, maybe it wouldn't be good for some people. I've combined them a number of times and it was always fine for me, good experiences.

I did not have the alcohol in the equation, no. I did combine 4-AcO-DMT and MXE and drank some later, after the peak was over. Amazing trip.

I did not have the alcohol in the equation, no. I did combine 4-AcO-DMT and MXE and drank some later, after the peak was over. Amazing trip.

Then I'm going to assume that the alcohol was more the issue. I was pretty toasted going into it as it is then I went for a full dose of both the MXE and the 4-HO-MET my first time combining the three. Not exactly smart.

Haha, glad you came out ok after that 4-ho-mipt experience. I remember when you first posted about it; my thought was "holy shit".

4-ho-met is probably next on my list to pick up, particularly as my vendor is out of 4-ACO-DMT. The met variant sounds really interesting to me though, especially as many people compare it to LSD in terms of visuals.

Lol, thanks. Yeah, it was a very intense but positive trip. At first it wasn't though, idk if I mentioned it or not but it was so overwhelming. I went from sitting there reading some material, but then within a few minutes I had to lay down because I couldn't walk or talk even though I was trying to. So I went from being sober to becoming a vegetable in a few minutes.

Yeah, the visuals and the general high feeling (euphoria) is nice on this one, especially ime. If you can take lsd well, then metocin will be no problem for you. I would say just get a little and see how you like it. I don't think you'd be disappointed though. I actually got some because of Xorkoth, but I'm glad I did. :)

Nah I remember ya. Glad to see things are well. I'm way past my balls to the wall days. Man I feel ancient.....

Haha, thanks. Well you seem to still be going at it. I've thought that several times and quit everything for years, but eventually I get back in it. But every time that I did, I became better at self control. I'm sure lots of ancient peeps get it on too. ;)

I feel like that when I pass by high schools while driving by. I'll think to myself, "Damn, I can't believe it was more than a decade ago." Then I feel ancient too...

I have a batch of this that went from a dark beige to straight up brown after 6 months or so and now smells very strongly of fishfood. I've read reports of people using stuff with the "fishfood" smell with no problems but said smell is extremely strong. Does this sound safe to use? I tested it twice when it first started to smell with no problems. The dramatic change in color/ smell has me worried. I still have a small bit of my original batch that I procured close to two years ago that has no smell and is still the same light-ish grey that it has always been.

Sounds like someone sent you a batch of hydrochloride and a batch of fumarate based on the time line. I haven't really heard of the fumarate decomposing like that but it matches hydrochloride to the letter.

Can someone compare this with 4 ho mipt? The reports are quite similar....would like to hear some opinion on both

That's because they really are similar, except 4 ho met has more chaotic and colorful visuals with less of a mindfuck, while 4 ho mipt is also very visual except with more of a mindfuck, but in a positive way ime. Both made me laugh and put me in a humorous mood, much like mushrooms do. I think 4 ho met is more fun and recreational, as in less chance of a bad trip. 4 ho mipt is more like an all around trypt, with possible transcendent states if you care to explore high doses.

Think of it as 1, 1a, and 1b. 1=mushrooms, 1a=4 ho met, and 1b=4 ho mipt. I guess 4 aco dmt would be 1c, but I haven't tried it yet. I don't think I will either.

Other than that, in a blind test it might be hard to differentiate between miprocin and metocin at low/normal doses, unless one has experienced both at least a few times. So that's just an example of how similar they are to each other.

Hope that helps.

No problem. Oh, I've read a lot about 4 aco dmt and others when Xorkoth discussed trypt ideas with me. And apparently that one messes with your psyche much more than the others, and I kind of had enough of that from lsd. I like to think I have a decent strength of mind, but I don't feel like having it tested over and over. :)

Sometimes it is really difficult to steer trips back to safety. With these two, miprocin and metocin, they're really easy-going ime. That's why I like them so much; they're akin to guaranteed, nice psychedelic trips.

So how did you like the AL? Mild even at high doses? That thread was a hell of a nice read. If I had some, I would've taken it past 100mg, albeit slowly, because hardly anyone else did. It just seemed that interesting.

Yeah, I like me a good trip. :)

Miprocin is a much fuller trip. It has a mental component not unlike mushrooms and has lots of morphing and some neon visuals. Metocin is pretty much just a technicolor Wonderland unless you push the doses... At least that's what I thought until the other day when I realized that Metocin and Miprocin both can kick the psychedelic shit out of you but I find Miprocin to be more stimulating than Metocin which is more of a kick back and relax trip while Miprocin is a get off your ass and do something trip. Bodyload I'd give the win to Metocin. Other than some slight cotton mouth, Metocin is pretty load free while Miprocin is mildly stimulating and tends to make it hard to urinate.

Miprocin is a much fuller trip. It has a mental component not unlike mushrooms and has lots of morphing and some neon visuals. Metocin is pretty much just a technicolor Wonderland unless you push the doses... At least that's what I thought until the other day when I realized that Metocin and Miprocin both can kick the psychedelic shit out of you but I find Miprocin to be more stimulating than Metocin which is more of a kick back and relax trip while Miprocin is a get off your ass and do something trip. Bodyload I'd give the win to Metocin. Other than some slight cotton mouth, Metocin is pretty load free while Miprocin is mildly stimulating and tends to make it hard to urinate.
I haven't tried miprocin, but metocin gives me hardcore tingling sensations in my extremities, so much so that I question its safety for me. I find the body load worse than mushies, as mushies give you that warm pleasant feeling in return for an hour of oddities, whereas metocin is just... weird, and continues to feel weird the whole trip. Something feels alien and invasive about it. I get these negative effects as low as 10mg (haven't taken it any lower). In contrast, I've had much easier body loads from the two 2C-x's I've tried, that being 2C-C and 2C-D. Some food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.