• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MET Thread

10 mg fumerate. Tasted bitter and yukky. Couldn't get that taste out of my head.It was about what you'd expect from a combination of psilocybin and 4-HO-DET. Some omnipresent light nausea and tremors. Sort of visuals, nothing serious. My conclusion; ick...just ick. That was the last one I could try. They're all yukky. I'm out. I'm sticking with cannabinoids if anything. They actually do what I want them to do.

I will be so glad when this stuff clears my system so I can stop being thirsty and be able to eat something. This is why mushrooms put stuff like this out, so people won't eat them again. The heinosity is most heinous.

Last edited:
I agree with intensecycle there. 24mg 4-AcO-MET felt a lot stronger than 24mg 4-HO-MET, both fumarate.

A particular trustworthy supplier is offering a special combo deal on 4 aco MET and 5 meo MiPT. I'm wondering if anyone here has done both together. I'm thinking of doing 20mg 4acoMET and 5mg 5meoMiPT. Any suggestions?

^ I have ordered this combo special from same supplier and will be trying both together when it arrives! Your planned dosages of 20mg and 5mg sound about what I will take!

^I'm going to mix each one of them (separately) in 375mL bottles of vodka, and then I can measure the doses with a tbsp for the 4acoMET and a Tsp for the 5meoMiPT. Then put that in a drink, good to go. I prefer that method over a capsule. Seems to hit a bit faster, plus it keeps me from having to whip out my scale every time I trip.

A spoon is not very accurate, you get the greatest volume differences where the surface area of the liquid is biggest, which is around the point where the spoon is filled to the brim. Obviously that is also the point where you spill the most so you get a sucky error margin.

Get an oral syringe, no needle required. They are used to give infants and pets doses of medications, so buy them at a pharmacy or pet store. Requiring no needle should help you avoid suspicion and you can make up some story about having to measure ingredients for some experiment or to give a pet an extra long regimen of meds.

First do the math so that you know what size syringe you need. Keep the volumes of vodka limited, because you shouldn't be forced to ingest some overly significant volume of alcohol every time you trip on these tryptamines. There's no point in diluting a lot.
Store the solution in some flask that suggests it is not a beverage, and/or add food dye, blue is the most unnatural.

Also, I'm not sure what concentration you have in mind but with 375 ml of vodka either you are seriously diluting or you are dissolving a LOT of tryptamine. If you are trying to compensate for inaccuracy...using a syringe helps with that. If you are weighing the psychedelics with a horribly inaccurate scale and want to augment the accuracy with liquid measurement then I could see why you sorta have to...
...but keep in mind that 4-substituted tryptamines are not really good to store in solution. Even though 4-AcO's are much less instable than 4-HO trypts, you still don't want to dissolve too much for long term storage! And preferably neither the 5-MeO-MiPT.

I've done the math. 500mg / 375mL. Gives you a concentration where one Tbsp is almost 20mg. Even if you're to assume a 15% margin of error, which is in my opinion a big stretch. Your still only looking at +/- 3mg, which isn't anything to worry about considering the dosage ranges of 4acoMET.

I understand that an oral syrenge is more accurate, however with this compound, I don't really feel that its going to be that big of an issue.

As far as long term storage, how long is long term? I'm only looking for this to remain stable for a couple weeks

Edit: just to clear, I'm using measuring tablespoons not household spoons

Last edited:
You can add an anti-oxidant to make up for the instability. Don't know how long it will last then, but my 4-Aco-DMT has been fine for a few months now. Best to split your stash in half just to be sure, if I were you.

Would second the oral syringe though, it's just nice to have some flexibility with your doses. Especially with 5-Meo-MiPT because it's hard to find your preferred dose, some like 4mg, some 6mg and so on. Would give your solution a different concentration if you do. I have a 20ml syringe for my 4-Aco-DMT at 2mg/ml, so that every .5ml has 1mg

p.s Is this less stimulating than than the 4-HO compound? Winter is coming so I need something that makes me content with sitting on a couch :D Could go for 4-Aco-MiPT otherwise, but it has to come from across the pond. Decisions, decisions, decisions..

Those following my posts, yeah I'm on a shopping spree :\

Last edited:
My plan was to use tbsp for the 4acoMET and a tsp for for 5meoMiPT. In this concentration I find the following should work:
4acoDMT 20mg /Tbsp
Light dose = 3/4 Tbsp / 15mg
Medium = 1 Tbsp / 20mg
Heavy = 1 1/2 Tbsp / 30mg
Insane = 2 Tbsp / 40mg

5meoMiPT 6.66mg /Tsp (anyone superstitious?)
Light dose = 3/4 tsp / 5mg
Medium = 1 Tsp / 6.66mg
Heavy = 1 1/2 Tsp / 10mg
Insane = 2 tsp / 13.32mg

FYI, my light, medium, heavy, and insane is based on taking both together

Edit: also, I've measured my Teaspoons and Tablespoons before using a syringe that has .01mL graduations. Found them to be pretty accurate. At least for this application. Wouldn't use them for any 25x compunds tho

And I dunno if this is less stimiulating than the 4-HO, however I found the 4acoDMT to be very laid back, perfect for vegging on the couch watching family guy for 4 or 5 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently tested 12 mgs 5-meo-mipt followed at t+30 minutes with 13mgs 4-aco-met. The visuals were closer to what was experienced on 18 mgs 4-aco-met solo. The fantastic body component of 5-meo-mipt at the same dosage listed above was quite muted, but remained present if sought. Very enjoyable, however, not the best combo I've ever tried. May attempt again, but I'm in no hurry.

Thinking about testing this out tomorrow somewhere between 15-20mg (stilling trying to decide on dose). I'm really excited to try this out and will post an update about my experience!

So today I had my first experience with this substance (14mg) and wow it blew me away. I was expecting maybe a medium strength trip but this was quite a strong one for me. I noticed the comeup within 10 minutes of dosing and at 1 hour in I was peaking. My ego was shattered at times where I just seemed to exist in a trance state blasting through the universe. There was a good half hour where I was in the trance state and it was amazing, I am still trying to integrate it and put it into words. The comeup was rather uncomfortable physically but it eventually became more comfortable...I definitely did have mild tremors and also heavy jaw clenching. I really wanted to go to the beach and trip in the beautiful weather but I decided to call off the beach trip and stay confined to my room because it was so intense and I was basically rendered useless and rolled into a ball on my bed for a couple hours. At one point I decided to take a shower and that was very intense because I was still experiencing ego loss and would just forget why I was in the shower or how long I had been in there. Also everything I heard would be changing pitch, either going higher or lower... Its hard to put this experience into words so sorry about my rambling.

Heres the notes I took on my phone:
14+-2mg 4-aco-met
1:20pm dosed
130 jittery, jaw clenching. Mind slower sweaty palms. A little nauseous/need to shit a little. Slight movement in visual field. Music sounds deeper/great. Diving into a trippy mindset
No increase in heart rate felt.
134 feel heavy
137 getting chills through my body every so often
Stuff shifting around a lot already
139 small waves of nausea. Hard to focus. Music sounds really deep. Visuals move to music. I think I need to move around to exert some of this
energy that's building in my body
143 Kindof dizzy. Seems like time is flying by/thoughts are racing. Visualizer on Computer looks crazy
154. Body still really shaky this sucks. Visuals already blew my mind. Intensification of colors . Hoping I don't have to puke
155 psychedelic crack?
157 staring at a wall is quite entertaining
159 I feel like a child for some reason
202 feel really drugged out yet compelled to go to the beach
211 feel like I am really high on weed+visuals. Body has calmed down a bit. Visuals are intense. I feel as if I'm peaking
214 feel completely fucked
221 feels like bad hangover combined with crazy video game visuals. Can't think straight
241 holding on to my ego
243 did I just see entities in my closed eye visuals? F
Flume sounds amazing and body feels slightly orgasmic
247. Everything outside my window sounds really strange right now aside from the birds chirping . I get random moments where I feel 100% sober than get plowed in the face by this drug
301 audio distortions very apparent
304 am I coming down?
306 can't feel if I'm hot or cold right now. I just AM
310 how does my hair look so incredibly good right now
311 oldschool datsik groovin bass wobble
312 just remembered my windows are open and this dub must be really loud haha
316 definitely past the peak and coming down but still have a lot of oev
320 feeling a little nauseous
325 feel like I'm underwater
342 residual anxiety as I come down
426 still a little spacey and oevs still going but mostly come down
500 body achey- still feel good/coming down mostly
519 slight audio distortions still

Overall I think this compound is beautiful and I recommend people to try it out. Just be safe with the doses, I think I will be testing this at a lower dose next time.

Last edited:
Good info. My first trial was 13 +/- 2 mgs orally in a gel cap.I found it to result in a +1, no real movement, but consciously aware I was askew. Then I tried 18 mgs and it was superb. Not too sure how far I'll push it, but I feel 22 mgs would be mint.

Seems to be a lot of variation in dose / impact reports for this one. 4ho met seems a lot more predictable.

Seems to be a lot of variation in dose / impact reports for this one. 4ho met seems a lot more predictable.

I think it's just the lack of reports available. More research has to be done before a proper dose range can be determined.

I just ordered some. Impulse buy.

How is it for music enhancement? My only experience with 4-substituted tryptamines is 4-aco-dmt at 18 mg and 12 mg, which both times I found to be a bit weird and not very visual at all. Do folks recommend this one for a rather large psychedelic electronic concert?

How is it for music enhancement? My only experience with 4-substituted tryptamines is 4-aco-dmt at 18 mg and 12 mg, which both times I found to be a bit weird and not very visual at all. Do folks recommend this one for a rather large psychedelic electronic concert?

I don't care if you are a Romulan now, I'd still let you eat cookies in bed.

I didn't find it specifically amazing for music enhancement but it is nice for sure. I think it could be awesome at a concert, if you find a good dose!

I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going for 7-9 mgs 5-meo-mipt and somewhere around 20 or a touch less of 4-aco-met capped together. It'll be a trial run for a wedding I'm attending in a week.

Update: so I opted not to do this at the wedding because I couldn't trial run it first. About 12 mgs 5-neo-mipt and about22 mgs 4-aco-met. The 4-met smoothed out the 5-mipt, but I think 4-aco-dmt will fit better into what I'm seeking from it. Got well out there, but slightly uncomfortable, not enough to not do it again, but somewhat intense.

Last edited:
My batch of 4-aco-met fumarate was VERY ACTIVE at 10 mg, and rather poorly suited for being in public in general.

This was an interesting one. The setting I was in, as well as the company was pretty bad/far from ideal. I would like to revisit, stagger doses, and be OUTSIDE.