• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MET Thread

I had the following in ascending preference: 4aco-mipt < 4aco-met < 4aco-det < 4aco-dipt.
4aco-Met gave me a solid and fun trip, not too deep but I can live with that. 4aco-det which is my go to 4-substituted tryptamine these days is more balanced for example and I can get more out of the headspace produced. It seems for me that at least with the 4-substituted tryptamines symmetrical substitution on the nitrogen is more rewarding for me. This is not the case with the 5meo tryptamines I had, rather the opposite.

Anybody find 4-aco-met to give them a hot face, body, facial flushing, blushing, redness, and side effects? It feels like it's hard to metabolize, but then it's not so bad, though I stay hot. I stay hot enough that I sweat with and without the AC on!
Anybody else know what I'm referring to? Well get this, I tried some maca and cordyceps from a kratom shop(a high quality apothecary) and it potentiated the side effects and duration of the peak by about 3x. I'm talking hours longer and only a very small dose of 5mg IM.
I have tried IV(and failed, too caustic) and IM + oral. No nasal or 4-me-boofing. I found the side effects from IM to last shorter, though much stronger. I'll bet 5mg IM with no tolerance feels like 15mg oral no tolerance, but I have only tried up to 20mg with some tolerance and it wasn't as strong as the 5mg IM no tolerance.
I wish I could take this, but I'm going to take it very easy on this.
Is there any way to convert it into 4-ho-met?
Is there a supposed mechanism for the side effects? Perhaps a receptor, enzyme, or phenomena that makes explains this side effects being so strong for me via any ROA?
Is it worth it to freebase the fumurate salt for smoking?
What do you think about IM tryptamines? I'd IM 1cp-lsd if I knew it would shorten the duration, that'd be freaking awesome! Nothing quite like the shorter duration of tryptamines lol.

I've personally never experienced this side effect. I've read several reports of people freebasing 4-xxx-MET, but I doubt vaping it is something most would do more than a few times as a novelty. It definitely shortens the duration. You can IM it, as well, but personally I get to where I want to with oral dosing with this material.

I seem to have quite a bit of side effects from this substance. Today I had a microdose of 2.5mg, sublingual held for minutes @50mg/ml, so potent. I only had a few drops really. It was much stronger than it would have been oral. Anyways I found myself paranoid! I've noticed this a few times, I have no idea if mushrooms and lsd would treat me this way, it's been awhile since I've tripped on either, though I'm hoping it's the strong D2 receptor binding affinity of 4-aco-met that is causing this as opposed to psychedelics in general. Perhaps I can use LSD to reverse this with some neurolinguistic programming lol