• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Five

I too have always found 4-AcO-DMT to be very DMT-like in many ways. I also tend to get the giggles on it. Two of my trips had me on the floor half the time, unable to stop laughing at whatever.

I'm planning to attempt plugging 4-AcO-DMT for the first time. Anyone have an estimated time-to-peak when plugging?

Anyone have an estimated time-to-peak when plugging?

To answer my own question: I plugged 10mg. I started coming up in about 5 minutes and kept going up for the next full hour. Pretty intense (and debilitating) for 10mg, so I would guess about a doubling of potency compared to oral. Unfortunately set and setting were all wrong and I went into the trip already being tired. I felt so slow and sedated that I hardly left my chair for the entire trip. Don't think I would do this at night again, at least without something else to keep stimulated. On the plus side, with two shots of whiskey at T+3h, I was able to sleep easily.

Yeah, plugging 2Cs and 4-sub-Ts generally increases the potency about two-fold or maybe slightly less.

It would probably decompose with the heat and all but some of it might not and blast your ass to another planet. but i really dont know.

I have a choice of combining this with either or both escaline and 2-cp. Has anyone have experiences with these combinations and can suggest dosing etc. I am thinking of trying it oral first and then plugged for the second time.

Hello fellow BLers ?

I'm wondering how one would tell if the 4-aco that they have is fumarate or freebase. Are there any telltale signs (i.e. coarseness of powder, etc.) Thanks for any info!

Well a freebase won't dissolve in water and a fumarate will. I'd be surprised if you got the freebase as it's less stable. Fumarate salts started to be made a while back because they seem more stable than other salts and freebases for tryptamines.

I must be the only that doesn't really care for this stuff. I've only taken it orally but 5 minutes later I start getting the yawns and get tired as shit. Seems a bit serious and I never feel like I'm fully tripping on it but don't think I would want to take more than 25 mg or so. I've puked every time I have taken it, sometimes quite a bit. It's alright if I'm by myself listening to music, half passed out because I'm so tired, but don't really care for it overall. I get some weird body sensations that can be uncomfortable too. Maybe tryptamines just aren't my thing anymore.

^^^^^ I've had some good times on 4-aco-dmt, but my only *amazing* time on it was when I combined with 2c-i. My most recent attempt left me feeling way too tired/stoned to do (or even think) anything useful. Now I'm wondering if the stimulating aspect of 2c-i was what made the other trip great...

The next time I do 4-aco-dmt I'm going to combine with a mild stim dose. I have a feeling it will be good.

I must be the only that doesn't really care for this stuff. I've only taken it orally but 5 minutes later I start getting the yawns and get tired as shit. Seems a bit serious and I never feel like I'm fully tripping on it but don't think I would want to take more than 25 mg or so. I've puked every time I have taken it, sometimes quite a bit. It's alright if I'm by myself listening to music, half passed out because I'm so tired, but don't really care for it overall. I get some weird body sensations that can be uncomfortable too. Maybe tryptamines just aren't my thing anymore.

I have had mixed reactions with it. I certainly don't like it as much as mushrooms or pure 4-HO-DMT. The first half of 4-AcO-DMT I find kind of scattered and uncomfortable, it feels to me just like smoked DMT except slower and less intense. But the high-frequency disconcerting buzzing feeling is the same. On mushrooms I feel grounded the whole time even if it's emotionally volatile... I feel like talking and exploring and doing things. On the first half of 4-AcO-DMT I feel unable to communicate and somewhat out of sorts, usually. But the peak can be amazing if I lay down and close my eyes to music, and the plateau stage feels just like the mushroom plateau stage if I take a full dose, and I love that. I certainly prefer it to some other 4-sub-Ts.

On mushrooms I feel grounded the whole time even if it's emotionally volatile...

Interesting, I'm curious what your ideal mushroom dose is.....or like the highest dose where the above is still applicable.

I've had stellar and positively mindblowing experiences on mushrooms, but there's been times I've overdosed and completely lost that sense of being 'grounded'.

It sounds like you've pretty much never had a bad time on mushrooms. Would you say that's true?

I recently had a fantastic experience with about 20 mgs. It started with the dread/questions of the self: why do I continue tripping? It makes me uncomfortable... et cetera. After the come up, two friends showed up for some beer and bud around a camp fire, as they had nothing better to do for the evening. Very spontaneous, the whole night. Very good, deep conversations were had, a very great evening. And that's when I remembered: this is why I trip. The sublime euphoria which isn't forced like an opioid would produce, but rather, a deep, self-cultivated happiness that pervades your being, escaping from the cracks in your smile and enlarged pupils. The profound statements that roll off the tongue before you can even comprehend the weight of what you have said; the words and syntax that have been used or omitted

Interesting, I'm curious what your ideal mushroom dose is.....or like the highest dose where the above is still applicable.

I've had stellar and positively mindblowing experiences on mushrooms, but there's been times I've overdosed and completely lost that sense of being 'grounded'.

It sounds like you've pretty much never had a bad time on mushrooms. Would you say that's true?

No, I've had various uncomfortable trips and also a trip that was terrifying on mushrooms. I just mean, I always feel connected to the Earth on them. I haven't eaten mushrooms a lot of times, but my first trip ever was on 1.75 grams of them and I experienced the oneness. It felt so natural and self-evident, like waking up from a dream (my physical life) and remembering how things really are. It totally changed my life. The highest dose of mushrooms I've taken has been around 4 or 5 grams (I grew them once and just ate some).

I purchased 1 Gram of 4-AcO-DMT, from a source in Canada. It came in today.. and the color is like a Grayish/Light-Blue color... It is Fumarate. Everywhere I have read/seen, it is supposed to be white/off-white/or brown...

Did I receive 4-AcO-DMT, or something else? And if I got someone else.. what could it be? Has anyone else witnessed 4-AcO-DMT come in light blue/grayish color(s) ??

Are you sure you're seeing a blue tint or is it just reflecting lighting or even the packaging?