• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did about 20mg with almost 100liberty caps yesterday and wow what night..

The synergy was just awesome although the body load was a bit rough at times, def makes this chem glow whereas i thought it was a bit flat by itself.

The visuals and experienc ein whole reminded me alot of oral dmt but with a twisted pcp psychosis vibe ;)

Needed a bunch of etiz to sleep though.

Is there a dedicated thread for experience reports on this chemical? I have observations I would like to share, but it's guaranteed to be a wall-o'-text.

If it's a real trip report then there's a dedicated forum for that, if you just have notes on effects or whatever then it fits right in the thread (judging by your post it's the latter?). Don't worry about a wall of text, just press enter where it fits =D

A small update 3 days later.

The after effects lasted VERY long, smoking cannabis 24+hrs after the initial dose caused a strong effect and anxiety similar to smoking cannabis with MXE (which was relieved with etizolam).

I also noticed this had the strongest effect on sexual energy of anything I've ever taken. Mental desire was very strong and physically it was like I'd taken a PDE-5 inhibitor (the effect lasted 48+hrs, almost like Tadalafil). It makes me wonder if 3-MeO-PCP could actually be inhibiting PDE-5? Either way, I think it would be smart to avoid mixing with amyl nitrate (AKA "poppers", which can be deadly with PDE-5 inhibitors), just in case.

The anti-depressant effects to this seem to be even better than MXE for me. It's the longest lasting and most noticeable mood-lift since the first time I took MXE 2+ years ago. :)

in regards to the pde5 inhibition and nitrate inteference, personally i would find it strange if this was indeed a vasodilating agent... just a gut feeling though... i feel like the sexyness of it all was more likely a result of the antidepressant effects this had

I tried a small bump of this on a highdose lsd trip and it wasnt very nice imo, the warmness i got from the shroom combo was gone and i just felt dirty and fucked up.

It did def have alot of nice moments too but overall it left me feeling pretty cracked up since sleep was impossible even with etizolam blah...

The day after though i felt very nice even without any sleep, my mind was very creative and i felt that i released alot of shit from my mind, maybe this combo is for serious psychonauts cause i def felt some therapeutic value.

But its nothing like mxe or K mixed with lsd which is usually all bliss, 3meopcp with lsd produced a very heavy and serioius trip.

finally got around to giving this substance another go. Really enjoyed it this time. Certainly manic, but i was fully aware i was manic, so that was kinda nice. Curious if i could lower the dose a touch & maybe harness that energy to put towards something useful... time will tell. Went with 12mg insufflated this time, my previous dose was 5mg oral. The 5mg experience was pretty lackluster & marred by anxiety. Threshold-ish doses of a number of things can make me uncomfortable like that though. Also curious about combining this with a psychedelic in the not too distant future....

Does anyone prefer 3-meo-pcp to MXE or ketamine?? I LOVE ketamine for chilling around the house and MXE for going out .... I've never tried PCP and I don't enjoy DXM or nitrous .... I'm trying to get an idea of how much I will like 3-meo-pcp .... How do you guys like to use 3-meo-pcp.. set and setting wise etc. ?? I've been reading that there is a sexual push to 3-meo-pcp which I am really curious about?? Does it enhance sexual performance .. make you wanna go out and pickup girls?? Where does this substance really shine??

Last edited:
If you like MXE to go out with, then 3-MeO-PCP would be even better. You are in lot more control on 3-MeO-PCP and the stimulation is very clean. If MXE is a shinning star to go hit the clubs with for you, then you would be very happy for 3-MeO-PCP.

I'd prefer MXE for going out before 3-meo-pcp any day, mainly because of my experience of it as a fairly "empty" and at times dysphoric substance. Having said that, my range of experiments has mainly been restricted to sublingual doses of 3-11 mg, sometimes in adjunct with other NDMA allies. Sometimes I've questioned if what I've got isn't MK-801 or something like that, it's so sterile.

Haven't ever had the chance to try ketamine, but I actually prefer the inferior n-ethyl-nor-ketamine to 3-meo-pcp. MXE is in a league of it's own - easy to decide what level you want to be on, not much of a brainfog-angover, useful for everything (including bringing about your downfall because it's so easy to fit into everyday life)

^have you tried another ROA and upping dosage? I don't have any tolerance to this kind of drug and I snort ~15mg to get where I want to be. I tried doing the same dose sublingual and was left with threshold effects and an empty feeling.

I have a question I would like a quick answer to: Can I combine this with heroin safely? I'm not going to do any heroic dosages I just want some pain relief before/during surgery tomorrow.

^ Shouldn't be a prob, but lower your H dosage because 3-MeO-PCP, just as MXE and 3-MeO-PCE, potentiates the effects of opioid Substances to a dazzling degree. Have fun =D

I was just going to say I was reading through these quickly and people are talking about all of these methods of ingestion... sublingual and holding it between your cheeks is by far the most effective way to use this particular compound. You can take as little as 5mgs and you're good (no/little tolerance). The effects come on quicker than any other method. And you can use far less and get the desired effects and have more control over the experience as it comes on fairly quickly for a compound you take sublingually and you can always use more if you're not where you want to be in 10 minutes.

I'm surprised there aren't more people saying this is more effective than IM/IV/insufflation. (I have no idea about plugging).
I agree, had my best experiences with sublingual. My other ROA's have been nasal, oral and IM. I was particularly surprised how underwhelmed i was with the IM injection, it seemed to be really lacking the magic of 3-MeO-PCP. Strange.

Haven't had any 3-MeO-PCP in two or three of months since I ran out of the stuff, and I can't fucking believe how much I miss this drug. I'm seriously heartbroken.

Anyone dared to try an IV injection of this? I don't like IM injections. Does it have some kind of rush? If not, all the better.

I found snorting far more effective than sublingual, but to me sublingual is always useless. Maybe because I swallow it after 20 mins or so because I simply can not stand the taste. It also made me nauseous, which snorting didn't. And it took 2 hours for it to hit.

Sublingual just doesn't even seem to work for me, it was the same with the subutex I always had to crush and snort my pills or I would be in withdrawal. Sublingual just never worked there either. Am I doing something wrong?

^^ I've IVed this a handful of times now with dosages ranging from 5-12mg. Not much of a rush at all, just a gradual slip into 3-MeO-PCP land. First effects are felt in about 40-60 seconds and builds over the next two minutes or so. The quick onset is really the only advantage with IV administration IMO.

Anyone got any idea how long this could be stored in room temperature without losing potency? I liked this drug so I figured I'll just buy a gram or two which will last me forever. (or at least a year or two) ;)

whats the differences similarities to ketamine or methoxy? i havn't had any PCP drug (to my knowledge) in my life , is it much more like methoxetamine than ketamine?

More like MXE since it's quite stimulating and long lasting. Also, i never did the Frankenstein Walk with this one, whereas with K 8( ...

Just got 40 mg of this is, seems very interesting so far. I ate 6 mg, and then another 5-6 mg about an hour later along with maybe 50 mg of ketamine. It made the K feel different, in a good way. We went to a hookah lounge about an hour later and it felt as if I was a silent observer. I was much more coherent and functional than with K or MXE, much less body dissociation. Every building looked like it was part of a movie set. It sounds weird, but you know the first maybe hour of Enter the Void? It felt pretty much like that. Just without the getting shot part (I think). I also felt emotionally numb,but not in a bad way. I was aware of how I should feel, but it felt like I could choose whether or not I wanted to feel my emotions.

Thinking about combining maybe 10 mg with 35 mg of 2cb since I have both on hand, anyone tried a similar combo?

Alright, that was fucking INSANE.

If you can keep 3-meo-pcp as a booster for MXE and stuff, it's absolutely fantastic. If you are the type of person who goes a little overboard with partying and mixing stuff, probably best to stay away from this one. It can absolutely, without warning, completely flip into a datura/pcp-esque insanity. Out-of-your-mind-bending-backwards-insane, and not in any good way imaginable. Don't read that like it's something you want! =) I've taken MXE to the edge of reality without any issue and I'm telling you, 3-meo-pcp is a BEAST. They are not similar in any way, when taken to their extremes.

I tried 8 mgs. 3-meo-pcp last night and it was pleasantly uninteresting. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. Just like a clear-headed, more stimulating, non-warbly version of MXE. so I added 15 mgs MXE. One of the best combos ever. it was one of the smoothest, most natural blends i've ever experienced. the MXE brought the magic, which was completely absent on meo-pcp alone. Almost felt like a dissociated Roll at times. VERY euphoric and very fun. was listening to music, having a blast, dancing like a complete schitzo lunatic!

And really, that's the only way I can describe it. the energy that 3-meo-pcp brings to MXE is just Schitzo. MXE makes me a little manic but 3-meo-pcp brings MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA. and i don't mean that in a bad way...yet. it was actually really fun having this schitzo edge to everything, there was nothing dark or sinister about it. there was weird piano music playing in the background (hallucination) the whole time and it just made everything seem so unreal. it was fun playing with the idea that i was completely bonkers, hearing shit out of nowhere.

a couple hours later i re-dosed another 10 mgs MXE. again, really smooth, no complaints. super fun. happy elves and rainbows. even was getting quite realistic OEV at this point, but i wasn't really paying attention to them. then i was like, "let's PARTY!". oh God.....(seriously, it's all good until you say that!)

i dropped another 15 mgs MXE and toked a fat pipe-toke. within a minute my mood totally changed. I KNEW i had done it now. cannabis potentiates dissociatives to an alarming degree, if you haven't noticed. I started getting more and more confused, something i'm very familiar with from MXE and cannabis but this was heading down-hill quickly. i started stumbling a little and had to stop to "find my bearings". then in a flash it descended on me: full blown Pathologically-Insane-Schitzo-Break-From-Reality. this was not MXE. this was not cannabis. yes, they helped. but oh my GOD....

I have blacked out from too high a dose of ayahuasca and i'm telling you, the amount of sheer confused panic on this does not even come close what classic psychs can do. i started seeing my vision from different points in the room than where i was standing. it felt like my head was a pot of water coming to a boil. i felt the pressure of the "steam" rising with the ever-increasing mania. like teeth-shattering, biting-glass-bottles-in-half-mania. i'm so glad i was home alone. i would've scared the shit out of my lady, i think. This has happened before with 3-meo-pcp, though far less drastically, so I knew what to do.

In a complete Berserk Rage I went into my freezer, grabbed my containers of Medicines, ripped the tops off, threw all the baggies onto the counter and started desperately searching for an Etizolam, with hands shaking violently. It was a total "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" moment. I couldn't even read the labels I was so far gone, but luckily, I only have one pressed pill product (Etizolam), so it was easy to spot. I ripped the bag open, chewed an Etizolam, and stumbled (basically fell down while moving forward) onto my living room floor.

After this it's a little blurry.

I was so far down an M-Hole, I couldn't have come out if I tried. All I remember is flashes of being in a body-less astral universe and talking to different souls I knew. There were flashes of "this feels like Datura mixed with MXE" but then back down the rabbit-hole I went, into complete insanity. honestly, the things that went on in that place are not of any world. I doubt they are even true reflections of anything real. A Pure, Unbridled, Schizophrenic Maelstrom of Absolute Irrevocable Insanity. Words will do nothing to emphasize this point.

Pulse and vitals were fine the whole time, and I woke up feeling like a million bucks....

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.