• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Sounds like a nice M-hole there. Generally when I push MXE high enough I just black out essentially, one of the only things I don't like about that drug. Never combined 3-meo-pcp with it though, but I imagine it would be similar but unpleasantly long. The only time I ever had a really crazy experience on MXE that I remember also involved weed and benzos, like your story. I laid in bed and stared at my sleeve and the fabric slowly turned into an endlessly flowing, dmt-breakthrough-like corridor of patterns and half-formed images that I was flying through. I found myself able to will into and out of the space as I pleased for about an hour or so, and then I started to come down. Very interesting, have always tried to replicate it and never succeeded.

I've had similar experiences to what you describe on high IM doses of Ketamine, where I'm just completely annihilated and insane and unaware and holy, dreaming almost, becoming my surroundings or feeling like I've become the whole universe and I'm quickly passing by all these other consciousnesses before I find my own, but I guess that's just the "hole."

Dissociatives, man.

This is the 2d time i read of an MXE and 3-meo-pcp combo, and it seems the same thing stands out: it's all good and merry, you take a bit more, and suddenly...

The guy in the first report compared it to wading in a beautiful lagoon of pristine waters, and getting brutally attacked by a shark, or something like that...

Tread very carefully...

thanks for the love Azurite08!

"nice" is one word for it! =)

As for keeping the lucidity on MXE, I find that adding even 5 mgs. of 2c-D can go miles for adding a general clarity to the entire experience. it doesn't have to be 2c-D, obviously, but it should be clarifying (phen is best) and non-obtrusive. threshold 2c-d fits this role well. well i get it right, the MXE "fog" is nowhere on the horizon.

as for the Hole experience (no pun intended!) being long and drawn out when combined with 3-meo-pcp: I always let the 3-meo-pcp "run it's course" a little before I add anything else, so the timeline of added MXE isn't affected much. 45 minutes up and 1 hour peak --my usual mxe timeline-- with the 3-meo-pcp only adding color and depth to the MXE.

and yeah mozaik0000, i read that report too. it's true, but to be fair, the cannabis is really what did it, in my case. my problem was that i was fine when i added logical steps (small MXE bumps every other hour), but i ended up skipping a few steps and downing more MXE quickly AND smoking a bowl. really, that was like 30 steps taken in one swoop! my God, i wish it was only a shark that attacked me!

same thing happened last time i over-did this combo. adding MXE was great, so i added more an hour later, more an hour later, and then more RIGHT after the last one. THAT'S what got me! skipping steps!

Last edited:
If someone has a mild ketamine tolerance, what would be a good threshold / baseline dose for this if I wanted to mix it with K and also be able to sleep before 2 A.M.?

i find it easier to sleep on than methoxetamine in low doses.

why do you have to mix it with k? 5htp and 3 meo-pcp is an amazing combo, its works because 3meo-pcp has a strong serotonergic effect

Last edited:
JBrandon, 2-4 mgs 3-meo-pcp is threshold. Of course some are hard heads but usually anything over that will start to really overtake the K.

Even 24 hours after a 7 mg dose of meo-pcp I could feel it coloring the drugs I used that day. Serious shit, dude. It feels like its gone but then you take a full dose of something else and it completely alters the new drug.

I hate the stuff after a few runs, for the record. Had 2 delusional (borderline psychotic) breaks with reality in 24 hours from that shit. Fuck that. I'm not even prone to that in the slightest, and I'm not inexperienced or reckless either.

You guys have fun. I'm sticking with MXE. :)

Last edited:
5htp and 3 meo-pcp is an amazing combo, its works because 3meo-pcpc has a strong serotonergic effect

What were your doses for the 5-HTP and 3-MeO-PCP? Did you take the two at the same time? Just wondering :)

I nowadays can sleep on both of them, 3-MeO-PCP and MXE. Sometimes after taking a dose, i'm lying down to listen to some music and wake up 1-2hrs later, being completely baked =D

Strange how differently we all react to these chems....I've never become remotely manic on 3-MeO PCP, with 60 mg IM (my highest dose) putting me to sleep. Yes, sleep, not hole, within an hour. Methoxetamine doesn't give me mania either. But I was also a K hardhead for many years, huge amounts too often IM, and would say I've got a permanent tolerance to arylcyclohexylamines of sorts. For me, both MXE and 3-MeO PCP shined best in small sublingual doses. The "hole" doses never really approached such, and I've never gotten the afterglow or antidepressant effect the day after. Now, PCE and 3- MeO PCE definitely have a manic edge for me, as does PCP...

Yes, it's a bit strange, but even though we're physically all the same we're still different when it comes to our psyche. Perhaps i'm falling asleep easier when i've taken some opioid the same day, even when it was some (long) time before ingesting the ACH (as in 12hrs prior for example).

Who knows? It's rare but it happens every now and then and i actually like it very much.

The AD-afterglow has nothing to do with the dose btw, but it's definitely a post-peak phenomenon. Sometimes it 'happens' on the very same day, sometimes it's more pronounced on the following day.

we're not all the same physically, though, are we? I'm no expert but there is some genetic variation in the human race, even the English-speaking, drug-using, web-accessing segment ;)

Of course there is some genetic variation, but in a medicinal aspect we're all, more or less, the same.

How can you say such a thing? You just need to look at the large range of efficacy and the variety of side-effects and their non-uniform incidence in drug trials to conclude we probably vary quite a bit, medicinally.

Pretty sure I've seen pictures that look a bit like bells :D and are accompanied by phrases like "standard deviation".

Next time I see my GP I'll let her know she can stop asking about allergies and stuff as all her patients are actually more or less the same ;)

Come on, if we're not basically the same, medicine wouldn't even work. Just forget what i said... or delete it ;)

Medicines only work for a fraction of those who take them. That's one reason there is such a choice :D (sometimes quite a large fraction, of course)

I can't delete your post, and I wouldn't want to!

“There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference.”

― William James (after coming down from some nitrous)

What were your doses for the 5-HTP and 3-MeO-PCP? Did you take the two at the same time? Just wondering :)

50mg of 5htp with the 3meo-pcp i take tiny bumps off the end of a pointy tool. maybe 5-10mg its a really nice combo though. about 3 hours in a little pipe of weed and its just mmmmm tasty. when mixing it with weed keep both substances at very low doses. very unique physical euphoria

Of course there is some genetic variation, but in a medicinal aspect we're all, more or less, the same.

this is bollocks.

everyone is different http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradoxical_reaction

similarity is different from "the same". there is overlap but also lots of variation

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what pissed me off in geometry. Things with the same shape are "similar". So all these things which I thought were the same are in fact similar. And while I think an ellipse is similar to a circle, they are apparently nothing of the sort. So suddenly similarity means identity (ignoring mere scale and rotation).

Status
Not open for further replies.