• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is bollocks

Yeah, i got it! :| Really...i'm done. I got it... Next time i'll re-think my posts accordingly ;)

But to give the discussion a -hopefully- new direction...i can absolutely agree with what Knock said some time ago: 3-MeO-PCP vastly affects the effects of MXE (in a doutbless positive way). Had some 3-MeO (~6mgs) a few days ago, supplemented by a subjective comparatively low dose of MXE, and it was (at least in regard of the lowish' doses taken), absolutely impressive.

Last edited:
:) I wondered what the hell pandora's box I'd opened when I first did that combo. Don't think about it twice now, abuse is so much less mind-boggling than that tricksy use stuff.

Combining this with other dissociatives such as ketamine is ideal, as I find this substance is not dissociating enough (despite it's riddiculously high Ki for NMDAR) on it's own. Some weed also does the trick but I've found it can cause muscle cramps and twitches easily when combined, at least for me >_<

Does anyone know the half life of this substance? It seems hideously long. I take one dose and I can't drive for at least a day or two afterwards.

Jep, i imagine this one could be nice with some K as well!

What do you think is the preferred ROA for 3-MeO-PCP? I usually took it orally, since i found no benefit in doing it any other way (intranasal, rectally...).

Let me start tis off by saying I have a HUGE dissociative tolerance...Also, I have pushed the limits several other times in the past. Some notables are (all seperate experiences) 4g DXM ate, 1g K snorted, 500mg MXE ate...Humbled myself each time, but this is bout 3-MeO-PCP.

By this point, I had prolly used 1g of 3-M-P in a month's time, maybe 20-40mg bumps or 10-20mg shots. I lost what was left of my latest 1/4g, and for a week or so, I had to go completely sober (as I spent last of my cash on the 3MP). Then, I found it under the couch, guess I got high and hid it. Now, I usually don't realy "crave" dissociatives, I mean, their my preferred class and if around I'll use regardless of what else is going on in my life, but not having them, even for extended periods o time usually don't weigh on me. But I knew I had several doses left, just didn't know where, and I decided that when I found it, I was just going to say fuck conservation, IV it all. So I weigh it out, roughly 80mg, my scale is off by +/- 3mg, and I had second thoughts. But, ya know, what can I say, I like uncomfortably intense trips. Banged the 80mg, then laid back. Comeon almost felt like an opiate, very down. Visually, everything had a reddish glow, as if I were wearing rose-tinted glasses (I know, so cliche). It was legitimately psychedelic, which surprised the fuck out this dissociative "veteran"...I mean, had always been visual, but now there were fractals, colorshifting, looking at my face I saw different people flash it, not your "normal" dissoc. visual effects. No hole at all, not even close. Very much in my surroundings and body, which felt like it was made of marshmallow cream. I was so convinced of the idea, I actually took a razor to my arm to check it out, nope, but defintely not thinking rationally. Called a friend, she said I was slurring and talking so slow she couldn't follow. Timed me once, took me a full 4 1/2 minutes to say a complete sentence. I got "stuck" for several hours, couldn't even work a remote, much less get up off the couch. Very euphoric, absolutely no sinister edge, though I generally didn't think at all. Maybe lasted about 14hrs, might have slept during some of it, don't remember much.

As for preferred ROAs, I like to shoot shit, but isn't a lot of use with 3-MeO-PCP. Once I swear it bound to the receptor, was high maybe 5 minutes, then it got knocked off or something, baseline. No real rush anyway, duration doesn't really seem affected much though comeup is, dosage is maybe 2x oral so conservation of product not really a big deal. Oral or SL, hate those ROAs for anything, only really use them if there is no other way, or if others are too inconvenient, but after snorting this shit all night and having to work in the morning, I found a small finger-dip or dump a bit under my tongue (eyed, can't take scale to work) kept me going. Snorting might be my fave, relatively easy, can be done most places discreetly. I must say, there was something special to rectal, like provided a different trip only accessible by this method.

Last edited:
I got 250mg of this substance but i guess its the freebase. How should i use it? I guess oral or maybe dissolve it with askorbicacid for iv use? It won't dissolve at all in water that why i'm pretty sure it's a freebase. I would be really happy to get some input.

I am very experienced with iv ketamin and mxe but i never but the need of putting acid in my veins put me of a bit.

Anyone have some tips about the freebase use?

Last edited:
Yeah, i got it! :| Really...i'm done. I got it... Next time i'll re-think my posts accordingly ;)

But to give the discussion a -hopefully- new direction...i can absolutely agree with what Knock said some time ago: 3-MeO-PCP vastly affects the effects of MXE (in a doutbless positive way). Had some 3-MeO (~6mgs) a few days ago, supplemented by a subjective comparatively low dose of MXE, and it was (at least in regard of the lowish' doses taken), absolutely impressive.

i wasn't meaning to piss you off but its very important in healthcare to view the patient holistically as an individual (jargon talk). plus people are very different in their reactions to drugs. very very different

I got 250mg of this substance but i guess its the freebase. How should i use it? I guess oral or maybe dissolve it with askorbicacid for iv use? It won't dissolve at all in water that why i'm pretty sure it's a freebase. I would be really happy to get some input.

I am very experienced with iv ketamin and mxe but i never but the need of putting acid in my veins put me of a bit.

Anyone have some tips about the freebase use?

Plugged? I've never known if I have freebase or salt but plugged is a great ROA for 3-MeO-PCP, like MXE and unlike ketamine. Bit of ascorbic up your arse might irritate a little but it won't cause any lasting damage.

Oral would probably work fine too, the HCl in your stomach will salt the freebase before it goes to your intestines.

Yeah, I'd prolly reccommend plugging it. BTW, not sure if it has been discussed, but this stuff shouldn't be smoked. To me, smoking it produces just a dirty, kinda piperazine-like stimulation which is so short-lived I often question it's legitimacy...Then there's the smoke and taste. It is so horrid, I can't imagine it is safe.

Yes, but my tolerance to both is fairly large so I'm not sure how I can help =D It won't necessarily kill you anyway.

Yes, but my tolerance to both is fairly large so I'm not sure how I can help =D It won't necessarily kill you anyway.

Alright, going to test some tonight. From what I have read, oral is the way to go ? What about dissolving 5mg under the tongue? I don't have tolerance (I assume, besides some nitrous once a month I haven't touched dissociatives in 6/7 months)
Thanks

^ same here, oral or sublingual, these ROA always suck, why keep a foul tasting chemical in your mouth if you don't have to? Also swallowing chemicals makes me nauseous often.

I'd start with snorting 12mg without tolerance. 5mg is not really going to do much I think.

^That's a pretty big dose for someone without a tolerance especially if their not aware of the dissociative realm. 3-MeO-PCP is a foxy one that will lead you to some weird places without you even knowing on higher end doses at times..... I'd suggest since its your first time to attempt 5-7mgs orally/sub/plugged, then redose with increments like 2-3mgs until you hit your desired level, though the urge to redose with this one can be quite strong at times.
I only ever plug or snort 3-MeO-PCP.
For what reason? The plugging I get but everytime i've taken it orally it was just as strong if not stronger than insufflated, not to mention no burn and a longer duration. Its doses are so small(maybe not for you;))its easy to just chuck into my mouth and swallow it down. I like to save the plugging for later if I choose to redose.

Well, I have such shit luck eating most drugs I prefer to avoid it. Is stomach content not an issue? I like to take drugs right after lunch :D

AH-7921 is an exception as it stings and burns all my other points of entry. But the variability in onset time is crazy.

I also have the same shit luck with eating chems, sometimes it will work wonders, the next time all I will get is nausea and a 3 hour+ comeup. I even plug my prescribed meds sometimes because I can't take the damn nausea.

Anyone else noticed that this chemical has a really varying duration? Sometimes it will last hours, sometimes a day and sometimes even more? Doses seem to easily stack up if used consecutively. The comedown is really strange too, I will feel like shit for a few minutes, then suddenly feel warm and dissociated, then again feel like crap and on and on it goes for days sometimes...

Is there any way to just cancel the effects when you have had enough? It can get a bit annoying after a while when you only want to sober up...

if taking Tums helps your body hold onto certain drugs longer, then perhaps drinking acidy drinks will help your body to clear them out?

however, 3-MeO-PCP likely has the same issue as normal PCP where the chemical can dissolve both ways through your bladder wall, so i don't know if it would follow the same pH rules as other drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.