• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^it's very good for that
yes. I also like to draw, read stuff, listen to music and maybe dance a bit, watch something interesting, pace around brainstorming, sometimes socialize with people...

I recently IVed 10 - 15 mg of the hbr salt and had a very emotional, cathartic experience. i wanted to share some very personal feelings with the world, and I did on blue light and reddit. I think 3meopcp is a wonderful substance but is somewhat unpredictable, based on my two trials.

Hi,

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread. But can someone compare it to Methoxetamine ?
Is 3-MeO-PCP more euphoric ?

Side effects ?
Any ideas of the dosage for insufflation ?

Thank you very much :)

For some reason, 3-meo-pcp always makes me very depressed. I wouldn't call them bad trips, and i do have SOME fun on it. but for whatever reason, I always find myself dwelling on negative things currently in my life, and just feeling hyper aware of the depression that i experience somewhat constantly.

For some reason, 3-meo-pcp always makes me very depressed. I wouldn't call them bad trips, and i do have SOME fun on it. but for whatever reason, I always find myself dwelling on negative things currently in my life, and just feeling hyper aware of the depression that i experience somewhat constantly.

how do you feel the next day?

Whats up with all the reports of parenteral use of 3-meo-pcp is IM? Is there a reason why IV is not a route often used? I've only seen one or two reports on other forums for IV. I'm personally more comfortable with IVing than IMing, and if it helps keeps the doses lower I wouldn't mind trying it. Though I figure the dose response curve will be greater with IV than IM

^I'm curious how you could possibly be more comfortable with IVing than IMing? What's more difficult about pushing a needle into anyplace in a large muscle than properly targeting a friggin vein, registering, and keeping steady during self-injection? If I recall correctly Shambles posted about IVing 3-MeO-PCP. I don't think there was any sort of rush or anything to recommend it over IM.

To address some of the other discussions: I've never found myself depressed by 3-MeO-PCP but I've had a couple of occasions where I ended up feeling frustrated. It was a strange feeling because it wasn't frustration with anything in particular but simply an undirected chemically induced sensation of frustration. I cured it both times by taking more, heh.

I've never had anything like a "hangover" from 3-MeO-PCP. The day-after effects for me are similar to MXE's: mild pleasant stimulation.

Last edited:
lol weird I know. I'm more comfortable with IVing because I've IVed 100s of times but never IMed anything. Also I used to be deathly afraid of needles growing up (eventually over came by IVing heroin), and IMing reminds me of getting flu shots (or other shots) which used to always make me pass out, so for some reason thinking about IMing is making me anxious. I don't care about about a rush or anything like that, just if IVing is a possible parenteral route, I'd rather IV over IM.

For some reason I've found sublingual 3-MeO-PCP is more euphoric and satisfying for me than IM. Weird. Doesn't seem like it's very healthy to gums or teeth though. Taking a break from it now, have been doing it too much lately again... Just too good. Loving the afterglows, although sometimes I feel like they are more like manic episodes of some sort (had the same experience with MXE) :\

Hi, I'm not asking for sources! but since the recent ban in the UK, has 3-MeO-PCP become more hard to acquire? I personally only used UK source and I think a lot of other 3-MeO-PCP lovers used the same supplier. Material was always of very good quality, so I'm a bit bummed i'll have to search for it elsewhere once my stack runs out (which wont be a long time.. yikes) :\

It's available from non-UK vendors, and of very good potency (possibly better! Seems that way to me anyway), if you're willing to risk it being discovered at customs.

I don't appear to react well to these types of drugs - at least not on the comedown.

Compared to MXE, 3-MeO-PCP felt very placid, beautifully peaceful and subdued almost as if a benzo had been added (or what benzo's try to be), less recreational but more functional.
3-MeO-PCE felt even more functional to me, and the most stimulating. I used that one with IM at relatively low doses and it made me feel both nicely dissociated as well as motivated to do things in a hypomanic way.

Unfortunately with both those compounds the crash was absolutely terrible, I felt as if I was in a chronic state of panic mixed with insomnia and some catalepsy. I remember reading about such after-effects in literature of studies with PCP.

Mind you, it can very well be my history of other drugs that made me more sensitive to get such side-effects - I am not what I used to be.

Interesting. I enjoyed the after effects more than the acute ones from my first experience. Have yet to revisit it though.

Does anyone know how long it takes to feel effects from IV vs. IM? I just IVed 6mg of 3-MeO-PCP and I didn't feel effects for a while later...... like 4-6 minutes and they took another 4 minutes or so to build. This seems very strange to me as that's more what I'd expect from IM. Anyone have experience IVing this?

^You either missed a vein or it just takes that long to cross the blood brain barrier. Not all drugs result in a "rush" if IV'd. Do you have a lot of experience IV'ing? Try again if you're willing. I'm interested in the results.

I don't have a ton of experience IVing so it's possible I missed but I rarely have any trouble hitting my veins, at least not in my median cubital vein. This was only the second time I tried 3-MeO-PCP and the effects were very subtle for me at this dose, so I'm planning on trying a larger amount in the near future to get a hold on this chemical. So far it seems very intriguing with its lucidity....

Kind of a noob question, but could anyone possibly estimate an oral dose for someone with little to no dissociative tolerance (but a fair amount of experience)

On all the first time doses I've read about the person had some tolerance already, thanks

I would definitely keep it under 10mg. I took ~7mg orally my first time with it. Been wanting to revisit it but haven't had the time. It was an interesting experience for sure, much more subtle than mxe though. Will probably push the dosage a little higher next time, & maybe supplement with a small insufflated bump or two

Status
Not open for further replies.