View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, poor decision. At the same time, the legal driving limit for alcohol here is 0.08% and I'd feel far more safe driving dissociated than driving after 3 or 4 shots of liquor. I have a lot of experience with this state of mind and I know my limits, so to me it's not as big of a deal as people may try to make it seem.

Last edited:
So how does alcohol and cannabis combine with this? I know that I love to have a few beers and some weed with my MXE.

So how does alcohol and cannabis combine with this? I know that I love to have a few beers and some weed with my MXE.

In my exp, 25mg of 3-meo-PCP with a glass or two of champagne or wine knocks me off my tits in the best way. Be careful, alcohol tends to potentiate dissociatives in general and you can be a lot more altered than you expect to be. SO don't over do it. You can mix 3-meo-PCP with some weed too, but I'd avoid dabs or edibles whilst on 3-meo-PCP or the depersonalization effects might become too overwhelming. I've also noticed that I do too much 3-meo-PCP with alcohol, I'll get stuck for hours doing repetitive movements like rolling around on my back with my legs in the air "bicycling."

Just wanted to contribute my experiences with 3-Meo-PCP, despite the way things ended up going this is still one of the most profound, useful substances I have used and I hold no enmity towards it (that is reserved for myself).

I ordered 1g MXE and 500mg 3-meo-pcp last october. While at first I was mainly using the MXE (imo a much more recreational substance then 3-meo), after my first experience on 3-meo-pcp I could no longer ignore it. That first experience remains one of the single most profound, mind altering and generally positive experiences I have had on a drug. I have always found that dissociatives (when not overused as I'll get to) are very useful for cutting through the crap and leaving one's thoughts in a more stark, honest form. With lower doses of 3-meo (ie less than 10mg), I found it to be a very clear headed dissociation that allowed me to have complex conversations about a variety of issues, which, when one is dissociated from their ego in some capacity, are very useful.

While I never did more than ~15-20mg at once, I would almost always redose once or twice (usually twice), bringing the total up around 40 or 50mg. At higher doses, the clear headedness disappears and the absolute mindfuck that is 3-meo dissociation appears. At these levels I would completely dissociate from my body (while lying down), as well as my experiences (I vividly remember not being able to remember what my family looked like, or dogs (not just my dog - any dog)). The 3-meo euphoria at these levels can be entirely overwhelming, an all encompassing mania. Visually, well, dissociative visuals aren't easy to describe, one notable effect I remember is after a hit of a waterfall bong, everything immediately seeming to speed up to the point that I had to just lie down and close my eyes. Another time I was playing Dragon Age: Inquisition on 3-meo and at some point stopped being able to differentiate between myself and the character I was playing as in the game, and I started personally becoming worried about events in the game as if they were real lol.

The alternative side of 3-meo-pcp comes when one is overusing it. I had two months doing 3-meo/mxe 3-4 times a week (I know, not as bad as some) and by the end was having trouble properly speaking (tripping over words (similar to but to a much lesser extent than while actually dissociated), as well as (most frighteningly) having delusions of grandeur. I also had many times where I was far too strung out to enjoy myself, and could only sit on my bed at 3 or 4 in the morning unable to move or think straight or anything. Experiences seemed to melt into the next, so that everytime I was dissociated seemed to be picking up where the last experience left off, and on numerous occasions I would suddenly come to my senses during the middle of being dissociated and have no clue what period of time it was anymore.

As far as combining things with 3-meo goes, I would almost always combine weed with it, as I do with everything, though at lower doses of 3-meo weed will cause the clear headedness to go right out the window. 3-meo and whippets, as one might expect, is mindblowing, resulting in complete dissociation from oneself. 3-meo and DMT was, odd. The addition of 3-meo made the breakthrough experience more alien and foreign feeling, and while not bad, I wouldn't count this among the best things to combine with DMT. With 3-meo-pcp and MXE combined it is hard for me to distinguish between the effects of one or the other trying to remember back, but I never remember any issues arising.

All in all, 3-meo-pcp was one of my favorite drugs from the very first time I used it. It's propensity for allowing one to make insights about their life and the world is very useful, and its euphoria is out of this world (and your body). Despite this, 3-meo skewed my thinking enough with continual use that I began neglecting to take care of my life, as the delusions of grandeur convinced me it didn't matter anyway. When used responsibly, I believe this to be one of the most interesting and deep substances I have tried, so interesting and deep that I became unable use it responsibly, and for that reason I would advise anyone who has the desire to try this to remain constantly on the alert for delusional or unrealistic thoughts; alternatively, keep use to say once a month and I would bet on 3-meo improving one's life. I last took 3-meo in early january, and since have never felt any cravings for more, only using dxm (in terms of dissociatives) in much lower relative doses a couple times a month.

The other day I smoked about a half gram of cannabis while peaking on like 28 mg of 3-MeO, for about 10 minutes afterward I felt like I was teetering on the edge of insanity. This was the first time I've ever felt like that on this stuff. I think I'll just avoid cannabis on the higher doses from here on out, at least until the comedown, as cannabis seems to affect me way more than most people. I mean I was just cruising along until I smoked and then boom, I'm suddenly hyper - aware of how extremely fucked up I am and it was somewhat uncomfortable for a bit.

I'd like to push higher though as I don't feel I've gotten close to where others have gone with this stuff. Thinking 40 mg, but since the highest I've gone is 30 I'm not sure how smart that would be.

half a gram of weed is a pretty hefty dose by itself, in my opinion....

i've always noticed that my cannabis tolerance is basically reset to 0 for the duration of my dissociative trips. half a gram of weed is a ton.

So I consumed 20mg of 3-MeO-PCP during 2 days. It feels mellow, calm and serene. A really good dissociative, but I felt like something is lacking. The MXE magic is really something I love, so this felt more 'emotionless'. I don't know about higher doses though. I had to take MXE at least 5-10 times before I really fall in love with it so hard to say, but I like 3-MeO-PCP very much nonetheless.

Caius01 , thanks for that excellent write-up. You have summarized many of my feelings towards this substance - save for the frequency of use. I keep my use to once a week max, typically once a month. I have a stockpile of this yet constantly consider getting more, because I can't imagine a long life without the ability to go outside my mind once in a while to sort things out. It really is a miracle substance - unlike anything I've experienced in my several decades of drug use. Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Kept in a light reducing airtight vial, I say indefinitely. It seems stable enough.

First Timer

Hi guy's!

I've not had this stuff before and was looking to find out what the starter dose's would be and what the dose's are when it comes to other ROA e.g. is IV/IM 50% the dose intranasally?

I've used MXE alot and have used it IM, intranasally and plugged. I have no tolerance though at the moment.

When using MXE I never did more than 50mg internally (25mg IM) as I don't like holing.

Does anyone know the dose equivalencies for ora to intranasally to IM?

Thanks!

I couldn't find much definitive information on plugging 3-MeO-PCP so the other day I thought I'd just give it a go myself. I wrote down how much I took and it went like this (all doses were plugged).

T-0:00 10 mg
T-0:50 8 mg
T-1:35 8 mg
T-2:35 15 mg
T-3:25 8 mg
T-5:55 5 mg

So it looks like I plugged a total of about 55 mg. I also smoked weed between the last two doses and it was great. I was by myself feeling very manic and euphoric, but there were no undertones of psychosis.

From what I read I expected plugging 3-MeO to be pretty similar to insufflation or oral, but it was actually noticeably different to those ROA's for me. The key was how much faster it hit me, I felt it within perhaps ten minutes and it came with much more dissociation than an equal amount taken nasally/orally. It seemed much more like a proper dissociative experience than I get from snorting the stuff, which just leaves me with a manic over-stimulation.

I guess the one drawback is that it seems a bit more compulsive to me with this ROA. I've done more tonight already, but I guess that could be due to finally finding my sweet spot with this stuff. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I prefer it to MXE, cause it doesn't come close for me, but I do think I finally see 3-MeO for what it is and it's great, no doubt.

Last edited:
So at 14:43 (Now 15:03) I took 6mg IM.

I have a slight sensation in my head, energy boost and mood improvement.

I took 2mg IM followed by 2mg IM half hour later and then 2mg half hour after that. I stopped after this dose.

I only stopped cause it was late.

Ecstacylover, you must have quite a tolerance - if you don't mind me asking, how often do you use nmdar antagonists, and what are your dose regimens like? I ask from the perspective of understanding tolerance development. Thank you.

The past few months I've been using them pretty often, more than any other period of my life. My tolerance is pretty ridiculous.

I started using DXM like about 6 years ago and have easily used it 125+ times, possibly more, most of them @700 mg, but some lower and some 1000+ mg. I've done light doses daily for weeks at a time. I just can't do that shit anymore though, it's dysphoric nowadays and I feel like it's been harder on my body than any other dissociative I've done.

I was actually doing better on quitting the DXM, and then last fall I got like an eighth of MXE but it was looking back maybe diphenidine or an analog, definitely not the MXE I would come to love. Also, I started doing nitrous pretty heavily for a few months in a row there, like 25 balloons in a row on plenty of days. I hardly do N2O these days though.

I got 3-MeO-PCP for the first time in December last year and probably did around 350 mg till February this year.

In May this year I finally got some crazy good MXE and did like 1.5 grams, ran out, got 2 grams from another really good source, did those, got 5 grams of really great stuff from another place, did that in like less than a month.

I also did probably a little over 200 mg of 3-MeO in the past couple weeks. I did get another half gram of MXE because I decided I have to start buying less at a time. And I'm gonna limit my usage from here on out.

Right now it'd probably take me 70-90 mg of MXE plugged, my favorite ROA, to hole, which is what I shoot for. The best way I think is to do like 30 mg at a time so the come-up is more smooth and not as abrupt. I haven't done it in a couple weeks or else it would take more. I've done 500 mg in a day at my worst which was pretty much a waste. I've plugged 200 mg at once which was just like a blackout. If I'm doing it a few days in a row and there starts to be a major tolerance increase I'll start taking like 70 mg at once. I don't usually snort the stuff, or anything for that matter, but MXE is much lighter on the nose than 3-MeO.

3-MeO-PCP takes me easily 30 mg for a session.

I want to do ketamine but I feel like it would be too expensive and hard on the body with how much I might need. Same for 4-MeO-PCP.

Last edited:
Thanks for the robust response. I have a similar history, although not the frequency you have. I started around 1996 with DXM before moving on to Ketamine, MXE, 4-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pcp (nitrous all the while).

30mg is my go-to dose for 3-meo also.

I agree that 4-meo-pcp doses are stupid big. I have a few grams left that I'll probably get to some day. I take about 200mg of that at a time, and it makes me vomit. The only other disso that does that to me is DXM, but I haven't used that in about 14 years.

Check the MXE thread - I just posted some Energy Control results of the Chinese MXE I've been buying. Astonishingly, it's 'pure' in the sense that there's no adulterants or byproducts.

Someone on Reddit asked me what's so special about 3-meo, and typically I'm very brief in my responses because I'm on a mobile device and I hate typing on damn phones.

However, tonight I was on a PC, so I figured I'd give it some thought and type it out. I hadn't done this before in text, so I figured I'd share it with the peanut gallery - my fellow 3-meo enthusiasts.

Here goes:

Care to elaborate? I'd never heard of it, what's unique and useful about it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For me, it allows a neutral 3rd party viewpoint of what's going on in my life and the state of affairs in my interpersonal relationships as well as strategies for dealing with office politics and advancing towards career goals.
It allows me to shed my super-ego and act not as a member of my family or my social or economic class, but as a human being living on a ball of dirt hurdling through the air. A cosmic citizen.
I don't mean this in a 'tryptamine' way either. It's colder, more robotic, more indifferent to the history and future of the human race on Earth (less Paganistic?) and lets me behave more like a 'meat machine' - a human biocomputer that makes logical and reasoned decisions based on facts and data - as I mentioned, devoid of emotion or cultural pressures.

Let me know if anyone else feels the same!

For me, it allows a neutral 3rd party viewpoint of what's going on in my life and the state of affairs in my interpersonal relationships as well as strategies for dealing with office politics and advancing towards career goals.
It allows me to shed my super-ego and act not as a member of my family or my social or economic class, but as a human being living on a ball of dirt hurdling through the air. A cosmic citizen.
I don't mean this in a 'tryptamine' way either. It's colder, more robotic, more indifferent to the history and future of the human race on Earth (less Paganistic?) and lets me behave more like a 'meat machine' - a human biocomputer that makes logical and reasoned decisions based on facts and data - as I mentioned, devoid of emotion or cultural pressures.

Let me know if anyone else feels the same!

Well, I've yet to get a full taste for 3-meo-pcp (still working my way up as I get the chances), but this is part of the appeal of dissociatives for me in general. Well stated!

Status
Not open for further replies.