View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the dose equivalencies for ora to intranasally to IM?

Thanks!

Well while PCP is not 3-MeO-PCP, the oral bioavailability of the former is about 65-72% apparently, also this.
IV is often considered 100%.
IM can be erratic, just like intranasal. They are parenteral routes which matters for drugs undergoing extensive first pass metabolism, 90% for PCP. So yeah I think that should make us consider parenteral ROA like snorting or IM as very high up there. Be sure to account for it assuming it is 100% BA compared to oral. That way you are playing both safe (better safe than sorry) while being close to the truth, right?

___

Took 2x 2-3 mg myself today to help myself get out of a sort of rut. The day has been good, not particularly altered and certainly not weirded out but it helped if only for the mild monoamine reuptake inhibition part.

I *really* miss 3-MeO-PCP. Gonna have to track some down. Most beautiful synthetic drug there ever was.

Do you truly think it will do you much good? Or is there a very real chance that it will fuck things up for you, that you'd rather not focus on when having that sentiment? ^

I say that cause I know about the crazy frostbite and psycho stuff and similar things that happened to many a BLer.

Not to be arrogant that I would be immune to something like that happening, but thus far the bad stories about 3-MeO-PCP made such an impression on me that I don't dare take it to such a level that it could easily 'get out of my hands'. I realize the hypomania could easily play a role in that, redosing getting overenthousiastic and losing the plot as a result. Sadly, I have demonstrated less self control with many other drugs at times but fortunately not so little as to stay hooked for a very very long time on anything.

well i have 100mg on its way to me. Want to make sure I like it before getting moar.

Do you truly think it will do you much good? Or is there a very real chance that it will fuck things up for you, that you'd rather not focus on when having that sentiment? ^

Ooooh, a real question! All in all, there was no negatives from when I had a gram. It lasted almost a year. There was a period where I used it a lot, although during that time I had nothing going for me. Most of the time I used it sparingly on weekends (when I was employed). Now with a sig other (who is not a druggie like me) to keep me in check, and a job I care for, I could see it like being all the other drugs out there...something I rarely use but would like to have in my arsenal for the rare weekend when it would be appropriate. But good food for thought! The only thing these days I consume to any excess is alcohol, and that is because the social norms I currently reside in consider it normal and acceptable. I am even off cannabis these days.

So just to be sure, when you had nothing going for you.. it was never tricky for you in a way that just didn't matter back then but would matter now?

Only looking out for you my friend :)
I'm glad you have a SO and a job you care for <3

yeah probably best to reflect on this on forehand rather than when straightjacketed ;D

5mg of 3-meo-pcp combined with 15mg 2C-D had me and two friends tripping pretty hard, a lot more than we expected.
For the most part it was very enjoyable and we laughed a lot. It also had sort of dislocated psychedelic feel i saw my leg in a place where it couldn't be like a we were bundled together on the couch listening to a set a friend just recorded, there were echos to the music and I even shoutet at one point we should record THIS! Haha.. (I was thinking of resampling in ableton.) we had a good old cabaret freak show at times then ended up on the couch like a bundle of partially ripped up furry dolls giggeling.

The only bad point was when the music stopped and we couldn't get it to play anymore..
Even sober it was a bit of an awkward setup with a laptop with traktor attached to a big screen tv with HDMI for visuals (check out Aeon) but we had audio from a kontrol Z1 into the back of a the surround system, which has a remote on which you can select inputs and various settings.
On top of that my mac was acting odd with the 'places' function going mental and my laptop even went dark / to sleep while I was looking for this recorded set which only has a date and time as a name, all pretty tough to figure out in that state...

Somewhat traumatic for the girl who's set she just recorded we were listening, she got a sort of thought loops like repeatedly asking if we gave her a tab or she was experiencing the moment the music stopped and we were trying to get it back on repeatedly and she would say oh no not again.

She needed a while afterwards to reintegrate the whole evening but still had a tendancy to get back into certain loops of thought so after some persuasion (she didn't want any more drugs, poor thing) I gave her some nifoxipam (I was out of etiz so this was the next best thing at hand) to mellow her out, which helped a lot and soon she was back to her old self, even spinning records again, while I went to sleep as I had been up for a few days..

All in all it was a fantastic experience, I have done 2-3mg 3-meo-pcp with 15mg 2C-D before which was just a very smooth high and very managable, even functional.. So this 5mg was a bit of a surprise, can't imagine what people experience with 18mg+ when it really takes a sharp turn... :D

Very intriguing material, going to re-read this b&d again too, I seem to recall people saying it just sometimes hands you your ass at dosages you did before. But all tree of us? Might this effect just be due to set and setting?

The other friend who was there who is experienced with ketamine loved it and compared it to holing and said next time he would prefer 3mg at first, on wich I agreed. Lovely stuff!

I would like to make a solution for even more accurate dosage.
Can anyone reccommend what to use for this, would PG work?

Last edited:
Holy crap. For some reason oral appears to be better ROA for me. Anyone experience that? 12mg oral has hit me much harder than 12mg nasal did.

yes, oral is the best ROA for this one IMO. though i've never tried IM or plugged.

I'm very well experienced with dissociatives, mostly Ketamine and MXE, and 3-MeO-PCP disappoints. My NMDA tolerance is very high, I need about 200mg of K to K-hole via IM, and a typical dose of MXE for me is about 60mg, and I can get on with my day with it.

I acquired some 3-MeO-PCP from a VERY reputable vendor in hopes of replacing MXE due to the current drought situation, and bluntly put, it sucks. I snorted a 1mg allergy test, then snorted 5mg and felt something for about an hour, then it went away. I then snorted 10mg, felt something again, and it went away within an hour. I tried 15mg snorted, and it did nothing. All of this is in the same night.

The following day, I snorted 8mg and took 8mg sublingually, and felt something for about 2-3 hours. I then did another 8mg sublingually, but felt nothing. I hear about a long half-life, so I'm trying to tread carefully, but I'm getting absolutely nothing from this chemical. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, everybody seems to praise it, but it seems to be nothing but a waste of money to me.

DZB, here's your answer:

Holy crap. For some reason oral appears to be better ROA for me. Anyone experience that? 12mg oral has hit me much harder than 12mg nasal did.

i didn't feel much from this chemical on my first few tries, then i tried 20mg oral and whoa. was too intense. there is a cross tolerance with other dissociatives, but this one is a different beast despite that. you won't hole on this stuff, so don't try.

DZB, here's your answer:

i didn't feel much from this chemical on my first few tries, then i tried 20mg oral and whoa. was too intense. there is a cross tolerance with other dissociatives, but this one is a different beast despite that. you won't hole on this stuff, so don't try.
I'll give it a shot when I get home.

On the subject, what's the best way to sublingual this stuff? I always have had bad experiences with this ROA, it never seems to work for me. Lately, I've tried just pouring it between my gums and letting it sit for about 10 minutes before swallowing it, then washing it down with water.

Does this work? Can anybody help me out with sublingual ROA? I'm horrible with it!

no need to take it sublingually -- you can just swallow it.

just keep in mind that it takes longer to take effect when taken orally or sublingually. don't redose too early. early redoses are the classic mistake that have gotten many a BLer in trouble in the past.

Ok, here's my unexpected trip for the day. I took 12mg orally at 10am. It was stronger than I expected based on 12mg nasal. I decided to take a walk and smoke a minuscule amount of pot (I didn't have much on me). My day was good. I got an idea. I wrote. I started some wheels in motion. Tonight I took 80mg of MXM, and vaporized some good sativa (as I have been doing weekly) and it feels nice at the tail.

Can't wait to try again when I have some time. For me, the weed was needed to kick this one in the right gear, but I'm like that with all dissociatives that I've tried, so maybe it's just me.

I'm very well experienced with dissociatives, mostly Ketamine and MXE, and 3-MeO-PCP disappoints. My NMDA tolerance is very high, I need about 200mg of K to K-hole via IM, and a typical dose of MXE for me is about 60mg, and I can get on with my day with it.

I acquired some 3-MeO-PCP from a VERY reputable vendor in hopes of replacing MXE due to the current drought situation, and bluntly put, it sucks. I snorted a 1mg allergy test, then snorted 5mg and felt something for about an hour, then it went away. I then snorted 10mg, felt something again, and it went away within an hour. I tried 15mg snorted, and it did nothing. All of this is in the same night.

The following day, I snorted 8mg and took 8mg sublingually, and felt something for about 2-3 hours. I then did another 8mg sublingually, but felt nothing. I hear about a long half-life, so I'm trying to tread carefully, but I'm getting absolutely nothing from this chemical. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, everybody seems to praise it, but it seems to be nothing but a waste of money to me.

i have a high tolerance too and need much more to trip with 3meo. like 20-30-40. i need maybe 300-350-400 ket so you won't need as much but still i think more than 8mg. also oral or sublingual or i.v. is much trippier

Status
Not open for further replies.