• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Are there any specific supplements or foods to deal with anhedonia and the dopaminergic, serotonin, NMDA, etc... Damage I have done??

I'm thinking I could to go a group home where I can work, eat healthy food, go to groups, take supplements, protein powder, kombucha....

I feel like the whole world is designed to bring us down and profit off us with their corn and wheat and domestic meat....

So much hopelessness and anhedonia....

Well, don't take substances anymore for a long time + good diet + exercise.

You may not like this answer but what got me out of my depression+anxiety+anhedonia loop was prescription psychiatric medication. Have you explored this option at all?

You may not like this answer but what got me out of my depression+anxiety+anhedonia loop was prescription psychiatric medication. Have you explored this option at all?

Yes I have! And rehab... I have a psychiatrist appointment coming up, what meds do you think I should bring up?? I'm currently on Intuniv and lamictal, I was thinking of adding mirtazapine...

That's between you and your psychiatrist. I am unable to help there, sorry. All I can say is that wellbutrin worked for me personally.

Damn dude my buddy just tested a batch that wasnt doing anything to me. Said it?s as potent as any batch he has had.

Guess my daily use of a gram + of mxe back in the day for a couple years has finally caught up to me.

Si disappointed. Suppose I will try some IntraMuscular doses . But it literally does nothing to me :(

Deschloroketamine worked fine tho

Last edited:
Yeah, one of them being a 6 month long comedown if you redose enough. Ultra warped.

Ugh, not what I want to hear. I've been on dissos5-6 days out of 7 for the past 3 1/2 years.

Just recently I went through maybe 3 1/2 grams 3 meo pcp dosing daily for maybe two months. I was probably taking 10mg + a go, and my doses just kept getting hire. This culminated with an oob trip when mixed with o pce and me doing crazy blackout shit. Not too crazy, but crazy enough to scare the shit out of my mom and lead me to even more troubles.

Now all the dissos and psychs are gone, and I am left with weed, a diclaz taper, and kratom. Quitting daily disso and alcohol use. If it wasn't for kratom and riding my bike I wouldn't even want to get out of bed.

6 month long comedown? woooooo another treat.

Also, I think I had bladder problems before. I know I've been to the DR and they diagnosed me with some benign not really treatable shit. The dissos use has been making it worse and worse. Starting about 2 years ago I started taking Olive Leaf Extract daily and that was about the only thing that allowed me to urinate/alleviated the "full bladder" feeling. I will continue to take the Olive Leafe Extract and hope my bladder isn't too fucked.

Wish I understood this one bros, but I just dont get it. Like many here I chose this one because I was looking for something to replace the beloved and forever remembered MXE. Picked up five grams and proceeded with caution...and then not so much caution. I thought I liked it but could never put my finger on why. Two months after dosing daily I realized it was doing nothing for me spiritually besides turning me into a bumbling fool that could not string a basic sentence together without fumbling over the words to save my life. I couldn't follow movies or process the most basic information without forgetting it two seconds later. Socially I was a wreck. People probably thought I was slow quite literally it was that bad. Could not perform sexually to save my life and didn't care to. Looking back I wonder why I kept going, and wonder if I was manic and just didnt realize it at the time. Delusions of sobriety, eh?

The one time I did enjoy it I mixed it with 1p-LSD and that trip lasted WAY longer than it should have. Ended up having to take a downer to bring myself back to earth. 3-meo-PCP made me depressed in retrospect, quite the opposite of what I was going for or expected.

I still have quite a lot left...maybe I will try again some day. I want to try my 3-meo-pce soon after this nine month disso tolerance break <3

I flushed the remaining maybe 500mgs or so my 3meopcp and probably about 3 grams of 3meopce yesterday after realizing it was just driving me into sadness and addiction. Causing more problems then it created.

Now I'm having hardcore cravings and wondering what am I going to do so I can feel better....

Last use was nearly a year ago and I craved it for the entire year until I got it again....

I don't like this at all... I want to live a life where I don't need drugs to feel good and the cravings to end!!

We have to work together to help ourselves get over the PCP!!

What are we going to do??

I want it so bad!! And it wasn't really making me happy!! This is insane!! I can't believe this is where I'm at again!! It's been years of off and on addiction, rehab twice, I've been depressed for years.... I want to be happy with life! I see a psychiatrist on Wednesday, I'm hoping I can start taking something for the depression and that I can train my brain to realize I don't want a drug that hinders just because it satiates a craving.... I felt bad about myself for using it anyways!! Why must it be like this?!?

And I want it so badddddddd ughhhh...

But I need to say goodbye, I had to flush the drugs, they weren't really making my life, mind, spirit, or psyche healthy... Perhaps I could have used the 3meopcp in a healthy way... Yeah right!!

So what am I to do now?? I believe I can retrain my brain! I used to crave meth and cannabis and that went away with the 3meopcp used....

90 days of near daily Disso use... and hear I am, a little worse off then before... Craving like a mofo!! And nothing I can do about getting another fix... I won't regret giving it up in the end!!

I'm going to spend some time researching how to curb cravings and try to get my life and mind together...

I really want to have a psychedelic experience as that has helped me rethink my drug use in the past...

Perhaps I should attend meetings again...

I keep reminding myself I did the right thing... And I keep wanting to search for my stash or order more....

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who is giving this up right now... I'll report back with how things go and how I am helping myself to retrain my brain that drugs are bad mmmkay??!!

It's for the better!! Even if it seemed like the ultimate drug and stimulant and anxiety reliever, it wasn't!!

Oh man it really was though!!! Ughhhhhhhh!!!! We gotta beat this addiction guys!! Life is truly better on the other side. It feels so much better being a healthy, spiritual member of society than to know in the back of your head that you are on 3meopcp and that it's causing brain chemistry changes, memory issues, cravings, depression, so much negativity!!

So i suppose it's time to find support and once the cravings are gone... Well there's so much more that needs healing too!! Like not having our coping skill of snorting a little to ease anxiety...

Man, I want it so badddddddd!!!

Hey guys I found some good advice from a fellow bluelighter when googling "drug cravings bluelight"... Also I would love to connect with you guys who are going through cravings and giving up this drug or Dissos... Reading this and practicing it helped my cravings diminish significantly in just a few minutes, although they are still kind of there, I feel a lot better and have some hope...

"One of the best tools I learned was to 'play the tape through." Anytime I got urges or cravings I'd simply play the scenario out in my head. So I give into the craving then what? I get high, enjoy it until it wears off, then what? The comedown sucks. Then I start to feel shitty because I screwed up my clean time. I have to tell people I care about that I relapsed and they're all disappointed in me. I get depressed about it, then I have to start with day 1 again.

Once I started doing that exercise I stopped getting urges because all the bad shit it would cause far outweighs the short enjoyable high I would get"

Contrary to others, I've been using dissos almost daily since November, the primary contenders being 3meopcp, DCK, and ketamine. I feel fine. Even after abstinence from the chemicals, my body would get itchy for them but they never made me feel bad. There's no bad comedown for me, just a drift back to sobriety. DCK gave me a stutter, but I've yet to notice ANY negative effects from my 3-MEO-PCP usage, except when dosing above 50 mg which makes me a little anxious about the stimulation.

Contrary to others, I've been using dissos almost daily since November, the primary contenders being 3meopcp, DCK, and ketamine. I feel fine. Even after abstinence from the chemicals, my body would get itchy for them but they never made me feel bad. There's no bad comedown for me, just a drift back to sobriety. DCK gave me a stutter, but I've yet to notice ANY negative effects from my 3-MEO-PCP usage, except when dosing above 50 mg which makes me a little anxious about the stimulation.

Hopefully your lucky streak continues. Maybe it is just personal differences, reasons for using etc, as to why some of us can use responsibly and some can't.

This time around I've been on dissos daily almost every day for 3 1/2 years.

Years before that it was daily for a year plus.

Years before that it was daily for a year plus.

I have ended up hospitalized, incarcerated (twice), making a complete fool of myself blacked out in front of my family at least 2-3 times. Now dissos weren't the primary cause (always), but i was on them daily all those times. It sucks though, five days after giving my bags to be flushed to a family member after my last blackout episode. I am allready craving them soooo hard. I gave up alcohol (for the 7th time) and dissos five days ago. Still using weed, kratom, and doing my best to keep to a diclazapam taper ( 3 1/2 years of ever increasing daily benzo use. ugh).

I still want dissos sooooo bad. They were always a pick me up to make me get shit done. A little manic edge to counter my pervasive depression. I am supposed to be looking for a job and I can't find the motivation anywhere. Even the very real threat of homelessness. I know if I had a little line of o pce I would be filling out applications, updating my resume, applying to every job I can find on indeed. Trying to sell some shit so I can get that last $1k or so and buy another car, so I can get to the decent jobs.

Instead I'm on bluelight posting about how I want 3 meo pcp after it just caused a major fucked up episode in my life.

wtf guys.

Wish I understood this one bros, but I just dont get it. Like many here I chose this one because I was looking for something to replace the beloved and forever remembered MXE. Picked up five grams and proceeded with caution...and then not so much caution. I thought I liked it but could never put my finger on why. Two months after dosing daily I realized it was doing nothing for me spiritually besides turning me into a bumbling fool that could not string a basic sentence together without fumbling over the words to save my life. I couldn't follow movies or process the most basic information without forgetting it two seconds later. Socially I was a wreck. People probably thought I was slow quite literally it was that bad. Could not perform sexually to save my life and didn't care to. Looking back I wonder why I kept going, and wonder if I was manic and just didnt realize it at the time. Delusions of sobriety, eh?

The one time I did enjoy it I mixed it with 1p-LSD and that trip lasted WAY longer than it should have. Ended up having to take a downer to bring myself back to earth. 3-meo-PCP made me depressed in retrospect, quite the opposite of what I was going for or expected.

I still have quite a lot left...maybe I will try again some day. I want to try my 3-meo-pce soon after this nine month disso tolerance break <3

Yeah 3-MeO is a weird one for sure. I like it, but it definitely is difficult to pinpoint why sometimes. When used sparingly it's better. I like it best for combining with psychedelics, well, specifically LSD/lysergamides. A little bit of 3-MeO mixed with half a hit of ALD-52 is stronger for me than a whole hit of ALD by far. Good combo, but very strong.

You're still in your honeymoon stage. I can almost guarantee that it's affecting you more than you think it is, the 3-MeO anyway, it's such a sneaky drug. I've known a few people who got into using it a lot, and one of them was one of my best friends, like a sister to me. It slowly changed her personality so badly, until I could hardly stand her, she was so obnoxious and selfish and needy and fucked up all the time, while believing that she was giving herself vital medicine and that it was making her better. It also made her incredibly reckless, and eventually she died from injecting heroin laced with fentanyl after not doing opiates for a long time. There were several factors at work but 3-MeO-PCP had a big part to play in her descent into madness and, eventually, death. Tread carefully, and do not trust you own thoughts fully if you're using 3-MeO-PCP (or any dissos really but especially that one) daily or near-daily. They're crazymakers that make you believe they're unlocking the universe for you. They're also great drugs, if used responsibly, but I've seen it time and time again in real life and on here, that people lose the plot entirely after a while... but it usually takes quite a while. Longer than since November. Tread carefully man...

Good luck recovering from all that 3-MeO. Wishing you success. It can take a little while to get on with your life after a long run using it. It's been 8 months since I stopped using dissociatives daily, was using them daily for about a year prior. I haven't totally abstained during this time, but was sober for most of it. Went through 2g of Ketamine, 0.5 g 3-MeO-PCP, 0.5 3-MeO-PCE and a few DXM trips in the last 8 month. Never totally stopped thinking about it. You guys are making me a little nervous with your stories, but I appreciate the reminder. I ordered 4 g of 3-MeO-PCP recently so going to be confronted with that feeling of losing control all over again which becomes an insidious part of the experience after a while and starts to bum the high. On a positive note I pretty much stop using everything else when I use 3-MeO-PCP. No desire to smoke weed, eat unhealthy foods, etc, etc. I lose weight and generally start exercising and doing more activities outside the house, but eventually in spite of those positives, it starts to take its toll eventually and the negatives start to outweigh any positives. If I limit my doses to < 30 mg a day and don't redose I can likely go a long time using this stuff but I know it'll catch up with me eventually.

I'm buzzing so hard. My whole body but especially my head is buzzing really hard like you do whippits. I put 30mg 3meopcp up my ass then about 25 more because yolo........... I worked out, took a small amount of preworkout containing about 50mg caffeine then worked out for about 3 hours. I decided that wasn't enough then I sniffed a line of 30 mg 3-meo-Pcp. I'm buzzing so hard noww still. It feels good but bad and my chest is constricted when I breathe. Goddamn it's great but don't use 3-meo-pcp every day it just gets out of hand. I still have about 3-4 grams of it but I'ma lay off 3meopcp a bit

God damn man, be careful, those are some insane doses. Like I said before, not to freak you out right now or anything but that sort of usage is not gonna end well...