• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

After a seven day break, I took a hit of abnormally high dosed LSD and 33 mg of 3-MEO-PCE. I came down a little after 6 hours, so I took 24 mg of 3-MEO-PCP. I came down again in about 4 hours or so, so I took about 65 mg of 3-MEO-PCP up my anus and had an experience very similar to a K-hole when I lay down in bed feeling overwhelmed. There were very intense open and closed eye visuals, and when I closed my eyes I could imagine anything I wanted in such beautiful detail. I thought I was a goner for a little bit during the comeup but overall the experience was fantastic.

Your dosage is insane my guy

I never believed these insane doses people were posting til I got my current batch (suspected PCC batch). 30mg of the good stuff in one dose would have annihilated me but this shit doesn't get me anywhere near where 15mg or so would have got me at my peak usage and tolerance.

A tiny bit unrealted but I was just reading about how 3 days fasting regenerates your entire immune system, link below, I wonder if it can also help with receptor recovery? I know that ketosis already causes your body to produce a similar drug to GBH, makes you feel really euphoric. I just finished over 24 hour fast about a week ago and it's incredible the amount of energy I have. I think 3 day fasting combined with sensory deprivation (float tanks) should really be where we put our energy. Our bodies can heal themselves and we can get high, naturally. Sustained 3-MEO-PCP use in particular is incredibly dangerous. I am glad the last few pages have highlighted this.

Source: https://news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

I wouldn't recommend fasting; eating is a biological function meant to be done every day by humans. If I take drugs without eating I'll usually get nauseous because of a sped up metabolism. 3-MeO-PCP doesn't diminish my appetite. :)

I can take like 100mg and not feel the least bit intoxicated. Fml. Deschloroketamine works fine. Does anyone think I?ll have better luck with 2-oxo-pce?

I wouldn't recommend fasting; eating is a biological function meant to be done every day by humans. If I take drugs without eating I'll usually get nauseous because of a sped up metabolism. 3-MeO-PCP doesn't diminish my appetite. :)

That is the dumbest, most uneducated shit I've ever heard, for so many reasons.

Fasting is amazing. I'm intrigued by the idea of fasting resetting receptor tolerance, but I doubt it.

That is the dumbest, most uneducated shit I've ever heard, for so many reasons.

Fasting is amazing. I'm intrigued by the idea of fasting resetting receptor tolerance, but I doubt it.

For sure, when fasting our bodies start metabolising cells to conserve energy. The wonders of our biological intelligence stepping in, the body starts by killing old, broken, malfunctioning senescent cells. Then when we start eating again we get new stem cells = renewed immune system. Makes sense when you think about it... we were not eating 3 meals a day in the wild. Likely not eating at all during periods of migration etc. Overeating stresses our system. Calorie restriction is proven to prolong life. I can almost guarantee the 2500 cals a day is about to go out the window.

Indeed you are probably right about the receptor tolerance. I wonder if Iboga would do it... I know it allows heroin addicts to avoid withdrawals completely because of some sort of brain cell growth or similar https://www.theguardian.com/society...ction-treatment-gabon-withdrawal-danger-death I don't know the extent of it but I remember it blowing my mind.

I can take like 100mg and not feel the least bit intoxicated. Fml. Deschloroketamine works fine. Does anyone think I?ll have better luck with 2-oxo-pce?

I can absolutely guarantee that what you got that you took 100mg of is not 3-MeO-PCP. If DCK works for you, 100mg of 3-MeO-PCP would have you going insane. There are some bad batches going around. Hopefully you don't have the one contaminated with PCC as PCC is quite toxic and you'd be ingesting ~50mg of it, which would be very dangerous. I've also heard of batches that are just bogus and aren't 3-MeO at all.

If it had been the PCC contaminated, it?s still like half real 3-meo and it would have been like taking 50mg.

That's weird as fuck. How much DCK do you take? I've never heard of anyone having that much tolerance that 100mg of 3-MeO-PCP would do nothing.

And what I was saying was that I know of a batch from last year that didn't seem to be 3-MeO-PCP at all... a friend got a bunch and was taking 50mg and feeling nothing.

A gram daily !! For three years??

Do you feel any long-lasting cognitive damage?

Man, based on that study that looked at daily ket users where they were using grams daily, and had lesions all over the place (it's somewhere in the neuro-pharma board), then I'd imagine that daily MXE use can't be too good for overall brain health either.

But hey, John C Lily did it, right? #yolo

I don?t think there is any lasting damage, but then again what do I know about a drug created 8 years ago?

I can enjoy medium doses of 3meo-pcp ( 15mg is getting high for me in a single dose. Many 10 mg trips taken. I eventually settled and preferred the 2mg plus 2mg type approach after more experience) and 50mg plus top ups of mxe... but 20mg of dck has incredible to me. I had to reduce the dose.

Put it this was, at 14mg, i could still have a deep understanding of the existence of a sponge.
Not sure why but i was very susceptible to dck versus any other dissociative type drug if tried. ( been several!)

Well...Im back. Not sure if I'm appreciated or hated at this point-So I'll just relay information.

3-MeO-PCP always varied so much batch to batch for me that it wasn't and hasn't remained a compound of interest for me. The quality of the synthesis makes the experience. The first gram I tried-I was very kindly gifted by an awesome vendor-That was the only batch I ever tried that I consider TRUE 3-MeO, it kicked in gradually starting with cocaine+psychedelic stimulation that around the 2-3 hour mark would become extremely visual for an intense amount of time that I cannot estimate as its been years. I distinctly remember it being powerful enough that when it fully came on I would have to lay down and relax because of the intensity-it was quite pleasant tho, you just had to be prepared. No other batches I tried gave me the same or even similar effects. More just mild stimulation followed by my head feeling like a mettalic balloon. 3-MeO tended to make me depressed after stopping use and even sometimes while using. For me-it lacked the anti-depressant nature of MXE or analogues that have Ketamine related structure. Brain chemistry is so unique and interesting. Any thoughts or comparisons?

I got myself arrested for disorderly conduct while trying to apply for a job. Life and our current society is a strange brew...I appreciate good friends, but can't find any. I give anything and everything I can to those around me-and instead of support,I'm met with ridicule and disrespect. People in general are really starting to frustrate me...I love and live for Art and to write Music,Poems...just to create something interesting...but where I live-The Humans are too fucking stubborn and ignorant to actually help each other. I really just want to Travel and get the fuck out of this Cowtown. I'm seriously over egotistical women who think they run this planet and time period. I'm a very empathetic man-but where I live,the social scene is legit killing me. I'm an Artists kinda Artist...and these mother fuckers just want some copy and paste bullshit. I'm ready to get away.

I have a fractured shoulder, in a pain pill state-am an ex opiate veteran...and I'm still 2+ years clean thanks to the Self Control that 2-Oxo-PCE has given me. It doesnt kill the pain,but it helps a lot and i dont know if cannabis would be enough. Even edibles. Its fucked. Its an amazing compound,but its such a tight rope walk...A little too much and the disassociation kicks in intensely and uncontrollably. Multiple times now I've forgot entirely where I was and what was happening around me. Luckily for humanity near me, I'm not an evil fuck...I have my issues and downfalls as a person,but even in the deepest states of uncontrolled disassociated consciousness, I don't hurt people, or bother anyone...I just stare off into space and smile. I'm getting fed up with people treating Dust Heads like they aren't equivalent psychonauts. I respect each category of the psychedelic mind like separate clans or foundations. Why is it ok to micro dose LSD daily but not discos? Shits fascist as fuck. Do Humans just want to discriminate until the end of time? What the fuck is our species thinking right now? I have a strong feeling it. O-PCE works on delta receptors...just speculation but something unique is going on with this compound.
Sorry for the rant. Its been a long summer. I'm going to get my money right and travel. Our planet is beautiful right now-but human attitudes and lack of supporting one another is ruining our social beauty. I get high because people refuse to let me be who I am,no matter what I am. If I'm going to be alone-Im staying high as fuck...and honestly-Id rather have a peaceful road on my own, than a disrespectful road with judgemental egos. I'm a very unhappy creature currently. I feel like I could help so many people thru art and conversation, as well as possibly the psychedelic community with my experience...but people are genuinely making me question if Humans as a whole have the value they think they do. I'm not seeing it where I live. I need to fucking move or people need to be nicer to each other.

Is taking Dissocatives a bad idea? Probably, but I need to kill the pain caused by ingesting too much 2'-oxo-PCE and stumbling over some chair in my flat that caused me to hurt my left quadriceps badly, so the 100 doses of 3-MeO-PCP come in handy (amd of course I want to take the pleasant sides of dissociatives).