• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I like more seating dissociatives personally. I'm not a fan of stimulants in general. Psychedelics and dissociatives are the only classes that have stimulation I'll use really. PCPy because it supposedly has a "barbiturate" esque feeling about it. I'd like to try more PCE analogues\plain PCE too though. IDK if itd be possible as I'm to lazy to care ATM but 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCPy\r might be awesome if they were at all possible. IDK if the reasoning why there's no 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP would inhibit those but a man can dream. Dissociatives are my favorite drug class right next to psychedelics. Plus PCPy hasn't been tried by to many as far as I know. Dissociatives that are to stimulating cause trouble with most folks. I like ego dissolution rather than egocentricy too. Stimulating ones can make you a manic over confident mess if you don't take proper care and precaution. MXE just had this ethenogenic "I fucking love myself because I deserve love" feel to it more than a "I'M THE FUCKING BEST THAT EVER WAS! COME AT ME BRO!" feeling hahaha!;)

I feel like those are safer than the totally stimulating manic variety because those are the ones where more mistakes can be made IMO if ya know what I mean! No one ever causes trouble if they can't move from there seat! ;)

PCP always felt like Alice in Wonderland changing size of objects. Possibly lack of permatolerance responsible.

Well it was definitely the batch not being good as to why it wasn?t working. Tried a new batch and it worked.

I found 60mg of codeine and 3meopcp are just bliss together, I'm not an regular opiate user so it doesn't take much codeine and 3meopcp potentiates just about everything.

Seen a legal high powder called wonkad, active ingredient is 3meopcp, not all places list it as the active ingredient. That's a potential for disaster right there. I'm gonna have a crack and see how strong it is...just for harm reduction because there is no proper reports and I'm pretty experienced. I hope hope it's not to diluted but for safety of na?ve people its probably better if it is. I can just see some dumbass racking up a 50mg line thinking that its just some stimulant cathinone mix and going totally bonkers.

That is a recipe for disaster. 3-meo-pcp should always always come with huge warning signs and an instruction manual for proper use.

Exactly. That's why people who were the first wave after release got into a lot of trouble with it. I personally was used to MXE and had smoked PCP before. I respected it but the best dose levels had yet to really be released and reviewed. No one knew how long it would truly last. No one realized that the very seductive highly euphoric hypomania would turn into very self destructive mania fairly quickly with sustained use. The totally consuming psychosis. We learned the hard way and we tried to warn everyone we could. Thankfully it never wrecked my life I just went a bit wackier for a bit but since I'm already wack as fuck and don't normally share much of my real internal dialouge no one really noticed too much. So stupid. All to make money too. Oh people when will you become wiser and get you don't have to possibly kill people to make money selling drugs?!?

Not too much, I would say.
I actually have never had 2-fdck, but have seen it described as very close to Ketamine. If that's really the case, then they are pretty different. Ket is sedating, and predominantly dissociating, whereas 3-MeO-PCP is pretty stimulating, more so than it is dissociating IMO.

wow, this stuff tastes exACTly like a PCP dipper when smoked (minus the ether/ alcohol taste). did not freebase.

mild but noticeable +1.5 noted with 5 mg vaped over dried herbs.

much more pleasant than oral dosing/ mucosa- dissolved dosing. not as edgy. much more like a PCP dipper in effect than oral, or snorted, as well. i think this is the winner.

I've tried all the no-needle ROA's and prefer insufflated, oral, plugged, smoked in that order. What about you guys? I have about 7 grams of 3meopcp and I want to use it as efficiently as possible. I find insufflated to be the most efficient and euphoric but the most difficult to maintain because of nasal damage. What's your favorite ROA and why?

Oral. I've used it every other way. There's little increase between ROAs IMO, the only difference is the onset.

I gotta say oral too, even though usually I snort it. Not sure why, because the effects are smoother and fuller when you eat it. Snorted, it's more stimulating and hits you faster. It's definitely not the same though.

Oral. The very act of insufflation became habit forming for me and led to problems eventually. Also it really damaged the inside of my nose, which took months of abstinence to heal.

I've only tried oral and nasal but preferred nasal even though I'd say effects were more full-bodied orally.

Why is this one so damaging to the nasal passages? I would have thought the small volume would make it way safer than stuff like K or cocaine. I can't even feel a 2mg bump going up my nose

Well it's odd, when I put even 2mg in my mouth, if it gets on my tongue at all it burns my tongue, it stays tender for a little bit and hurts. My nose, I feel a sting and when I use it frequently for a while I notice I'm stuffy a lot more often. But the burn is very minimal and brief when snorted. I always thought that seemed odd given how caustic it feels on my tongue. But I'm pretty sure it is caustic to mucous membranes.

wow, this stuff tastes exACTly like a PCP dipper when smoked (minus the ether/ alcohol taste). did not freebase.

mild but noticeable +1.5 noted with 5 mg vaped over dried herbs.

much more pleasant than oral dosing/ mucosa- dissolved dosing. not as edgy. much more like a PCP dipper in effect than oral, or snorted, as well. i think this is the winner.

i didn't know people were smoking this stuff?
when you say "mild but noticeable +1.5 noted with 5 mg vaped over dried herbs" - does this mean you're using a vape, or gently smoking a bowl with a pipe or bong or something?

for me, oral is the best ROA. but i really hate sticking things up my nose - especially this, the one time i tried it.
too delicate, and yeah this chem does not feel nice on lips or tongue (if you lick something used to handle it, and get a tiny residual amount on your tongue) for me it seemed to linger in an unpleasant way.

i don't really have any desire to smoke it, but i'm just curious, because i thought people had written off the possibility that it could be effective? i could be wrong.

i really like this stuff, but rarely touch it nowadays. i'm glad that it's never had much of a pull on me

its super nice. ive experimented further with the smoking roa, and i love it.

basically, ive been putting 10 or so milligrams on a screen that has built up ash and/ or crushed herbs to prevent it from burning too quickly, and slowly melt it with a tiny hemp wick flame. its easy to titrate this way. the effects' feedback is much quicker, i peak within 15 minutes.

i still get the 'stupids' but because it peaks so quickly and with less of that stim edge, i can work my way up smoothly to a nice dissociation.

I've tried vaping this before too, even after reading about other peoples unsuccessful trials with vaping the salt. I personally enjoy vaping when it's an option but sort of ruled this out for 3-MeO-PCP, so I find your report interesting nepaint21. I'm speculating that the built up ash and/ or crushed herbs you are using might be assisting in freebasing the 3-MeO-PCP.

The reason for this speculation is I've heard others claim that they are vaping chemicals in their salt for by adding to herb/ash which others report little success with vaping ROA. The chemical composition of ash are chemicals like calcium and potassium carbonate — chemicals which are sometimes used to prepare the freebase. Is it possible that by mixing the chemical with the plant material the freebase step is occuring in-sito? I don't know the answer but I'm intrigued by the possibility. I tried vaping the 3-MeO-PCP off of foil and abandoned the experiment.

its a compelling theory (im only a hobbyist with chemistry). actually, the thought crossed my mind that somehow the heat was releasing the acid-base association, but then i got high af.

it really works. i just got back from a serious disso/ tryptamine excursion using this method. it does take more... i just sorta kept piling on microscoops worth (one level microscoop with the scoop i have is equal to around 5mg, checked with a scale), waited fifteen minutes, and repeated until i liked where i was at. i would guess that its about half as potent as orally, but really, how can we ever know how much of something we truly get into our bloodstream by smoking or vaping?)

Last edited:
Less potent vaporized than orally, huh? Reminds me of Shulgin's comments on 5-MeO-MiPT. It's always a little odd when a compound has higher availability orally than parenterally... except for benzos I guess.

Has anyone noticed a long (3+ days) anxiolytic afterglow with this compound? It doesn't seem to happen every time with higher (10+ mg) doses but has been consistent for me in the 5-9mg range.