• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

I need to get myself some acetone then and do the wash! I got 2g, if I lose 100-120mg, I'm fine with that. I am thinking about trying 25mg today, in a short bit. No acetone yet, so will do one trial without washing and then will be able to compare.
Oh wait that's MXiPR, not DMXE as I thought when I started posting. Anyone know if the MXiPR needs a wash, too?

I need to get myself some acetone then and do the wash! I got 2g, if I lose 100-120mg, I'm fine with that. I am thinking about trying 25mg today, in a short bit. No acetone yet, so will do one trial without washing and then will be able to compare.
Oh wait that's MXiPR, not DMXE as I thought when I started posting. Anyone know if the MXiPR needs a wash, too?

Someone washed the mxipr and it got rid of the burnt plastic smell/taste

Wow, you're not lying about the burnt plastic taste and smell. Very intense and strange smelling, same taste. Kinda sketchy, I will certainly acetone wash it tomorrow. But for now, I just ate 25mg. :)

Someone washed the mxipr and it got rid of the burnt plastic smell/taste
If i could ever get mxp or diphenidine again I would definitely try it on them too
That smell/taste absolutely ruined trying to snort them, wonder if it would eliminate the horrendous burn

Here is a mini report of my first MXiPR trial I had tonight. Clif notes: fun, nice, but subtle and more or less uneventful. I will raise the dose to probably double next time. Similar to MXPr at this level, but more euphoric and fun.

11-1-2020 - MXiPR, first trial

6:20pm (T+0:00) - Ate 25mg. The powder is white, chalky and clumpy, with a strong and distinctive burnt plastic smell, and taste. Someone reported that they acetone washed theirs and lost a little bit, but not too much, and it got rid of the sketchy plastic smell and taste and made the experience cleaner. But, I didn't want to wait, so although I need to get some acetone and do that, I went ahead with my first trial anyway. The taste actually wasn't as bad as the smell, it was bitter and left a plasticy aftertaste but it was bearable, and I just washed it down with a finger dip of peanut butter (the best bad taste eraser I know of). It tasted and smelled a lot different from MXPr and especially from MXE. MXE's taste varied widely based on batch, but the best stuff tasted a lot like a weird slightly bitter sea salt. Anyway I digress.

6:40pm (T+0:20) - Coming up, it is a moderately euphoric rushy come-up, I feel very nice mentally and physically. I felt it first at around 10 minutes in, very quickly. Watching some TV with my girlfriend.

7:00pm (T+0:40) - I have settled, seemingly, into a light, pleasant dissociative state. I feel the slightest wonkiness when walking, but not much, and I have to look for it. Functioning and conversing is easy, I do not feel inebriated, really. There is a nice body feeling, and a good mood lift and relaxation. Surprisingly, I seem to have gotten more tired, rather than stimulated, but that could be because I played a music festival last night and haven't slept since 2 nights ago, and spent all of yesterday lifting things, setting up a stage, and playing 4 and a half hours of music. I am thinking I will redose 25mg more, but first I am going to make some dinner. I feel as if I will not be inhibited in any way from cooking, I feel perfectly coordinated and with it.

7:45pm (T+1:25) - Just redosed 20mg more, orally, bringing my total ingested to 45mg. Made some food, I am quite hungry and looking forward to eating it (pasta with vodka sauce). Enjoying watching TV with my girlfriend. Not very wonky at all at this dose so far, but very pleasant and more pronounced/defined in character than MXPr. But notably, with 25mg of MXE, I would have been feeling the magic, a light wonk, beautiful thought process, delicate vision, and insightful, inspirational mindset. I feel none of these things, not yet anyway.

9:25pm (T+3:05) - The redose did increase the effects somewhat, but less than I expected. Actually it reminds me of my MXPr trial a lot, except more at-home feeling in my organism, more functional (MXPr is functional at the doses I've taken, but this stuff feels like my brain is working quickly, like I might even use it as a performance enhancer for something like coding or playing music). The redose came on pretty smoothly and transparently, to the point that I forgot I took it until I got up to do some stuff.

I just got a message from an old, dear friend, in fact my oldest good friend from Bluelight. I had been worried about him and missed him, and thankfully he is doing really well. This makes me smile a lot.

10:15pm (T+3:55) - Upon reflection, I have spent the last little bit telling my girlfriend that I love her, and expressing feelings of closeness and companionship with some Bluelight members and staff, so perhaps MXiPR is having more of an effect than I thought! Hehe. I mean I am a loving guy anyway but I feel a little gushy right now. It's funny because I don't really feel all that high, but I just have a beaming feeling of love and happiness emanating from my chest.

12:00am (T+5:40) - I've been reading and Bluelighting since the last entry. I took a few hits off my delta-8 THC vape a bit ago, which basically just made me a little high on delta-8, didn't seem to interact with the MXiPR. Been having a nice time, for sure. But I really never felt dissociated, at all, or barely at least, and then only for a brief period of time. It was similar to my low dose MXPr experience in that way. Compared to MXPr, MXiPR tonight was more fun, more euphoric, and more positive-focused emotionally. Like with MXPr, it seems like at this dosage level, orally, the meat of the effects consisted primarily of a very active and inspired mind, and a looseness in my thoughts that somewhat lowers my inhibitions and slightly alters my inner monologue. I will say this dose of MXE would be much more of an experience and would be moderately dissociating.

I still feel it, but it is subtle. In fact it never got above subtle, and I'm even willing to believe it could be simply that I am high on delta-8 THC and I am associating that feeling with what I felt from MXiPR, and the drug has worn off entirely by now. It's hard to tell which.

Next time I will take a larger initial dose, and a larger redose. Also I will acetone wash some of it and see how much is lost and clean up the product. Hopefully get rid of that sketchy smell/taste. I will probably try plugging it when I want to go for an actual powerful dissociative experience. I also realize that each dissociative I have grown to enjoy, the first handful of times I took it, I didn't care for it, and/or didn't get the effects that started to develop with a little more experience with the drug. The first half dozen times I took MXE, I actively disliked it, it made me feel dysphoric and weird and anxious. I kept trying though because of all the MXE love from friends and Bluelight posters, Then one day it clicked for some reason and it was pure magic, and from then on it was among the most magical feeling drugs I've ever taken. I keep hoping that something will come along that has something comparable to MXE's level of quality.

I am going to compile the first 3 trials' notes together and submit an actual trip report. Hoping to get a medium-level dosage and heavy dosage to compare. I still have to do the medium and heavy dloses with MXPr, too. And I definitely want to try DMXE.

My latest trial of Mxipr was the most profound. I hit three 30mg lines in roughly 1-1.5h intervals. The first two lines took me to the wonderful warm disso state, colors very saturated and goldish red hues to them, but still in the plane of reality we all know. Lights are more noticeable, nothing terribly profound in terms of the mind surfing state, but a bit akin to what reminds me of when im on the tail end of 2f. They say dissos generally take a few goes to get comfortable with it and understand it, and i agree here.

When I hit the third line, this is when things got crazy. This was clearly my hole threshhold. Everything immediately started to progressively fold in on itself, it starts with the pictures. Every frame starts looking a bit stranger and stranger and with each fold and wipe, my mind, perhaps in anxiety, but also perhaps in an almost amnesiac state puts me in the mindset that ive broken through and completely uncovered the true reality, life has been a lie and im going deeper and deeper towards the truth.

How would I get to doing work on Monday? I wouldn't be, there is no existence where work has any matter or meaning. I constantly fall deeper and deeper, its like the "tripping over your thoughts" aspect of a psychadelic trip, but exponetiated. I even think about my first psychadelic trip where I was convinced I could only think the thoughts to communicate on the biological plane where my body was, but the rate at which I was following into this new reality, that concept almost seemed like a joke. I was falling in so deep and so fast, i could only think of the word "positivity" and " chill" and hope for the best.

Every fold, there was an increasing profoundness and increasing realization that the grasp of that planes reality was false, each fold i would realize the last was a lie. I fell deeper and deeper until I realized that this constant state of chaos was my new reality forever. Just being a state of consciousness in this ever shifting state was my reality forever and I had to accept that I was nothing, but in being nothing...I was everything.

I was chosen.... I was god. I was the energy of being to create worlds within the space of infinite everything.... And it was beautiful and I was ready to accept this existence.

At this point I slowly started gaining consciousness into the real world, I see my girlfriends face, although a bit unfamiliar. She turns on music (we were previously watching a movie, but felt it would be good to put on something calming). It was like I was being born and she was the first face I saw and she seemingly knew of this new uncovered truth all along...seemingly communicating "are you ready to be in this new reality?" I could only tell her I love her and hug her. I was ready. It was profound. It was beautiful. Everything was still warping all around me at this point, I didnt really have a body, just a consciousness.

Eventually things settled down and I was slowly grasping at coming back to this plane of reality. I asked her what had happened as I had no idea how i had behaved. I had apparently been communicating with her, albeit a bit nonsensically during the time, but i had no recollection. At a point i was exclaiming how great everything was and even cried in elation.

There was a greatly spiritual sense after the experience. I had a realization that our consciousnesses are just all part of a greater singular consciousness.

The irony...dissociatives make life harder to operate in and yet the hole led me to realize thats all life was. From an infinity of dimensions and space and being, life was just something created to make operating more difficult, but it brings structure and a platform to experience being in a non completely infinite space of energy.

There was a profound positivity following the experience. It has made me want to be a better person and has had a positive afterglow on life. Life is just a structured level of being. You can choose to do what you want with it and eventually we will all return to the singular state of consciousness.

Ive had complete ego death before from psychadelics, but this felt more spiritual. Also, if anyone has taken nitrous with psychadelics...you feel and understand that the"crossing" of all senses is exponentiated as you come off the nitrous...a curve downwards towards from infinite crossing back to that of the normal trip. When I was falling deeper into the hole, it was like experiencing each of those levels, but more immersed and of course instead of a curve downward from infinity to 0, it was 0 to infinity. Also, I was actually in those different planes rather than just experiencing the senses...the difference I can only explain as being more...3d than the 2d experience of nitrous with psychadelics

All I can say is wow. Mxipr is truly special and in a completely different category than ketamine/2f.

I will also say, this is not for the faint of heart, i would only recommend this for people who have experience with holing, perhaps be ok with dying, and you should 100% have a trip sitter if you plan on holing as its not debilitating and you can move around...i didnt get up and run or anything, but it seems like there should be precautions.

Wowowow.

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome, glad you finally posted. :) Sounds lovely. I might just try this sublingually next time, but the taste/smell is quite repulsive to me.

I see. I preferred oral for MXE actually, well, rectal is the best for holing, but oral is the best overall, for me. But with MXPr I feel like oral dosing is just weak, and I feel the same might be true of MXiPr.

That taste and smell though... makes me wonder what impurity is causing that, since someone said they did an acetone wash and got rid of it. The MXPr, too... not the same, but it's wet and people claimed that an acetone wash cleans it up but loses some of it, too. That suggests a fairly substantial amount of impurity.

Edited:
Fwiw, I was going to recommend using baked Epsom salts is to dry your acetone, but then I read this. While we're talking acetone washing, I really recommend doing that to your MDMA. @treespls

Just noticed this made an appearance on my side of the pond. Not many RC dissos available domestically and all these reports make it sound like something I don’t want to miss.

Just noticed this made an appearance on my side of the pond. Not many RC dissos available domestically and all these reports make it sound like something I don’t want to miss.
Yeeup.

I believe I know who you're talking about, and have a half g on the way. Can update asap.

I'm a heavy disso vet but have been out of everything for quite some time. I even loved reg MXP back in 2014, believe it or not lmao. Really excited to see some better ones comin over here, though.

I've tried O-PCE, DCK, K, ephenidine, dephenidine, LOTS of DXM back when, n LOTS of NOS. Hopefully I can recall enough of my experiences to make an accurate comparison, if there is one at all to me.

SO excited to see what this bad bitch has to offer. I was one to really push O-PCE when I had it, with up to 100mg in a night shared w/ a bud. I assume it was the pretzel, though, so shit was impure. (Was sold to me AS O-PCE) Was still pretty nutty, though.

I was getting into RC's when MXE was around, even in the north. But it was only for the first few weeks before it peaced, n I ended up grabbing some 4-AcO-DMT instead. Really wish I could've experienced that warmth. I used to mix a lil down w/ my ket in lines, just to give it that extra sedation n warmth. Was such a nice combo. I'm seriously excited if this shit gets that sedating, since I've been on methadone for time n quit doin all that extra shit. Would be nice to have that combo in one.

@tired of crap and @InfoBlue you lot on my side of the pond? (uk)?
Not asking for sources just interested as to whether its made its way over here? 🤔
Nope, unfortunately. Wayyyyy other side of the pond. Where we would normally never see this kinda stuff (Basically all disso analogues are illegal. Even dephenidines [Good riddance of MT-45]). Honestly really surprised the guy is cool w/ havin it up. I looked at the list, and it doesn't really list anything other than specifically Phencyclidine and Ketamine. \(._.)/

Regardless, I will update this thread tomorrow with first experiences! Expect a few reports from me, and I'll hopefully have two other experiences from research assistants to throw up. Not very many on this guy, so I figure I'd try n populate it a lil, n with some differences! Personally, I've never been able to get plugging to work very well, but was always using the fokin 5ml's n shit. So I bought some 1mls in anticipation of the MXiPr. My first experience, I'll probably just end up insufflating, but I will try for a hard-hitting dose n boof it this week. Either tuesday or the day after.

Unbelievably excited for this stuff after reading what there is!

@tired of crap and @InfoBlue you lot on my side of the pond? (uk)?
Not asking for sources just interested as to whether its made its way over here? 🤔
Can’t speak for @InfoBlue but I’m on the other side lol ... Canada, where I thought there was a blanket ban on ach dissos.. not up on the exact wording of the law but glad to see there’s more than just tiletamine and dxm.

Been a fan of dissos since I first start experimenting (years and years ago... damn I’m old ya) and with promising reports I don’t wanna miss the boat on this as I did with others

I honestly don't even care if it's as good as MXE. I just want a half decent sedating disso, that I can get above board and pay taxes for. I'm just so tired of dealing w/ those other people, n basically exclusively do RC's now. If this shit is even decent, I'll be happy n set..

Can’t speak for @InfoBlue but I’m on the other side lol ... Canada, where I thought there was a blanket ban on ach dissos.. not up on the exact wording of the law but glad to see there’s more than just tiletamine and dxm.

Been a fan of dissos since I first start experimenting (years and years ago... damn I’m old ya) and with promising reports I don’t wanna miss the boat on this as I did with others
Right there with ya, Brother. I'll let ya know how it is tomorrow.

Woof this stuff smells wretched
Holy fuck, does it ever. Smells like if someone didn't like cilantro. Gross.

I'm wondering if it's all the same batch, and that it's just impurities. Sucks, though cuz I love insufflating dissos. I'm almost scared to with how awful this shit smells

I had the same thought. My friend said it doesn't burn much at all and didn't bother him... but to me the smell says DANGER