• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

T-7 does have an exceptionally variable dose-response curve -- some people get hammered with 20mg (or less), and some require at least double that amount. For me, 30mg is a very solid +++. Meanwhile, 25mg is almost disappointingly moderate, while 35mg is borderline "too much". In order to reach an altered state comparable to what I get out of 30mg, MGS would take 50mg (not 70mg or more). Incidentally, he probably would require less these days because his sensitivity to psychedelics has increased over time -- I bet that he'd be good with 30-35mg.

Ah ha @ yepyepwoah. Those are actually my initials and 5 is my fave number. Then I just added the 1 and 9 after because 5 is directly in the middle (not counting zero).

My secret code to represent two extremes, but most importantly it starts with calmness and serenity in the middle. =P

Nice report, btw. I'm still scared to try it though. I reaaaally think I would have a bad reaction, but it isn't based on rationality. Just my instincts.

Edit: And hi La Mano!!

Don't be scared of T-7. As long as you don't insufflate and/or combine it, you should be fine. Some combinations are less risky, but it's still best to avoid them.

Ah alright. Yeah, my fear isn't based on reason, but this one looks to be quite up there in terms of unpredictability and strength.

Thanks for the encouragement though. I shall ponder it, indeed. :)

Don't be scared of T-7. As long as you don't insufflate and/or combine it, you should be fine. Some combinations are less risky, but it's still best to avoid them.

Although something of a fan of t2 I have always been a little wary of t7. Is this irrational? Perhaps I should try it for myself...

Good to see ya by the way :)

Looking into acquiring some 2C-T-7 in the near future, seems like a very interesting substance, and I definitely want to see firsthand why it's at the top of shulgins list.
It sounds like I want to start trials around 15-20mg to assess my sensitivity to this compound, is that about right?

I think I would dose ~40-45mg plugged plus 80mg mxe next time all at once. It was weird... like I knew I was tripping, but was almost clear headed... but then it wasn't. Have taken I, E, C, B, and out of all of them t-7 was the strangest one to me so far.

I am not sure I would add DPT again...well i would, but holy fuck was that scary.

Do be careful, I will say though that I did it and didn't experience any particular synergy or worrisome effects whatsoever. Now 2C-I and MXE... lots of synergy, with 14mg of 2C-I (a pretty low to low-moderate dose for me) while I was on 25mg of MXE producing a VERY strong and wild trip.

I find the greatest synergies that happen with MXE are when you are already on MXE and take a psychedelic, not the other way around. Like taking the psychedelic 30-45 minutes into MXE.

I tried it 2c-t-7 last night for the first time at 35 mg... and i thought 2c-e was amazing at 20 mgs... this stuff is great!
I have a new favorite here with t7.. I see why Alexander Shulgin loved this so much... It feels good, great visuals no body load for me.. took it a 7:30 pm, lasted until 4 am, until i took 1 mg of Xanax to fall asleep...

What is generally considered a dangerous dose of this one? Just curious since a friend has a bit of this, but I'm not sure if I want to try it or not. There's so much stuff I want to do but so little time for them, tolerance and safety-wise. If anything, I might want to blast off into sobriety in December permanently after trying 2C-T-7. :)

Also, is it safe to re-dose and if so, by when? Because with the way I am, I'll start low and try to work my way up. Though I don't know how effective that might be, I feel like I have to because I'm insensitive to some substances but super sensitive with others. I'm not that daring when it comes to substances.

I could ask my friend, but you know...sshh, I trust BLers more on stuff like this. And then I'll secretly compare his answer to the ones on here afterwards. =D

Thanks. But if no one answers, I'll stop being lazy and go searching around here.

The thing about T-7 is that everyone is different, even moreso than with most other drugs. I've heard reports of people finding 15mg orally to be very strong, and for others, 50mg is a strong dose. For me, I have never found a strong dose, and I took up to 42mg... I took 35mg within the past 6 months sometime an it was quite mild. You'll probably have to work up a bit but I'd say 20mg is probably safe, after an allergy test. Likely you'll need more but better safe than sorry.

Ah, I see. I was too lazy at that moment to sift through the thread, so thanks once again Xorkoth. I'll simply remember to take an allergy dose and then take 20mg.

Cool that you took it pretty recently. I certainly have high hopes for this one! And of course, if it happens to be too weak/strong, I'm 100% accountable for it, but you're 100% accountable for it if it turns out to be a good dose. :)

I have some T-7 saved on the long-term space. Still it's one I would like to try as soon as I have the opportunity. I was checking the vial and it has a very slight pink tone. The material was analytically confirmed years ago. Does anybody experience the same?

Was it the same tint back then? Even very minute traces of an impurity can add a lot of discoloration so it really is not much to go on. Also in the synthesis in PIHKAL you can read various reagents and intermediates being described as wine-colored, orange, brown... if any of that was still hanging around that could account for it?

Phens like this are theoretically supposed to be very stable and to outlive us all... still, I would recommend not storing them in solution, and if they are contaminated with just the wrong reactive substances over time degradation reactions may still happen. But it is more tryptamines for example that can be terribly sensitive to a trace of an acid plus any water / moisture present.

Was it the same tint back then? Even very minute traces of an impurity can add a lot of discoloration so it really is not much to go on. Also in the synthesis in PIHKAL you can read various reagents and intermediates being described as wine-colored, orange, brown... if any of that was still hanging around that could account for it?

Phens like this are theoretically supposed to be very stable and to outlive us all... still, I would recommend not storing them in solution, and if they are contaminated with just the wrong reactive substances over time degradation reactions may still happen. But it is more tryptamines for example that can be terribly sensitive to a trace of an acid plus any water / moisture present.

It is stored as powder, on an amber vial, sealed. The vial is inside a bigger container, and this container inside the no-frost freezer.

Maybe I did not notice it on first instance, I guess it came like this.

It looks to be one of the intermediates you mention. What's weird on all this is that it was sent to GC/MS and the result was 2C-T-7, nothing more. Maybe the amount of intermediate in comparison with the chemical is ridiculous and they did not detect it? Should I send it to the lab again before testing it, I guess?

The "claret" color seems to be matching with what I am seeing...

Why do some people not like snorting 2C-T-7?

There were a few deaths due to insufflation of 2C-T-7
Also from combinations due to it being a MAOI.

Either way, miss this one..for me it was very sleek and easy going if I remember correctly slightly more psychedelic and more interesting than 2C-T-2, which was very functional in it's own way. Both were available around the same time here.

Last edited:
I hope it's alright to ask this question in this thread.

So I've had a bit of hot-7 for about a year or so now. I do believe it to be HOT-7 based on the effects and dosage required. Does anybody have any predictions on how much of it may have turned to 2CT7? I hope to do it again soon whichever one it is. I just want to know what I'm taking

I thought the HOT-7 was all bunk? (well not bunk as in not effective, but bunk as in it wasn't actually HOT-7)