• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

Waste of material.

If you don't have something that is MAO reactive in you and you are careful, as you appear to be, 12mg should be a rolling ++ - but here's the thing... could be sensitive like me where 12mg is a very very very strong +++ that lasts around 7 hours.

Compared to any other drug... that I've taken... its the closest to mescaline... but with visuals that are in the middle of DMT and salvia... Its good fucking shit... but its scary too. Its one of the few drugs that I would never do again but I think everyone should experience once. I'd rather have DPT because my diet is full of tyramine and my chemicals back then were full of primary amines (the target for MAO-A)... but if you're smart, this is one very powerful and very spiritual drug. It doesn't touch mescaline... but it comes closer than anything other than 2C-T-2 at around 35-40mg which will cause nausea, vomiting, puking, and diarrhea... but when that shit flies out your ass you'll be somewhere other than the bathroom... at least in your mind.

And if you like shoving shit up your nose, DPT is almost always a +++ experience. If you can get over the heart... which goes to 140-160 tachycardia... which is still safe... I found out from the doc the other day that 250 in a limited time is safe. SoI guess I feel different about danger...

Okay, lol, yeah I'm pretty cautious with new substances. I've read horror stories of 2C-P, so when I started with that I took a 15mg capsule apart and eyeballed a third of it. But I didn't feel anything. I took the other ~10mg the next day, and barely felt it. On the next weekend, I took a whole 15mg capsule and it tore me a new one. I was tripping so hard, and I had diarrhea several times, but damn it was really fun and trippy. It was a very unique and long lasting trip, and that was the last substance I took before I went clean for over 2 years.

But I went up by ~5mg increments. The 2C-P was in crystallized form, and I've read that it had a steep dose response curve, so I was too scared in jump in at 15mg. It was probably a waste of material, but hey, it's better than dying or getting hospitalized.

Yeah, I just don't know if or when I'll come across T7. It's rare and scheduled here, and usually I like to get those kinds of chems from others, rather than on my own.

And no, I'd never insufflate anything. When my allergies kick in, it probably wouldn't make it through anyway. Haha. And I don't want to put added stress on my nose as it is. Thanks for the tips and info though. I'm hoping I can try mescaline around Christmas time. :)

Haha, your quote had "nose" changed to "butt" =D How is DPT plugged? I want to have a real DPT experience (I have had several threshold), but I am not keen on snorting it as I hear it really sucks for a while.

Haha, your quote had "nose" changed to "butt" =D How is DPT plugged? I want to have a real DPT experience (I have had several threshold), but I am not keen on snorting it as I hear it really sucks for a while.

pretty awesome IIRC. It's been two and a half years or so, my memory is a bit spotty. I had a small amount, and was trying to vape the hcl w/ a meth pipe. Was not working well. Decided to plug it. I am pretty sure I mixed it with mxe. I think dosed around 30-40mg, then maybe redosed the same amount....?

I just remember rolling around on my bedroom floor. "sensual" is the best word to describe it. Felt like something sinister lurking in the shadows (who knows if that is just due to reading a bunch of trip reports saying the same shit though), but never really appearing. Felt some crazy tremors. It seems a lot of people say "tremors" like it is a bad thing, I recall really enjoying it, but no real specific memories :-(

I am not sure if that was a "real" dpt experience. Didn't "go" anywhere, didn't lose sense of where or who I was. Have a gram on the way though. Will definatly be plugging it again. Will be posting back in the next week or two! Have some dmt comming too, and just got some mxe. must... take... all ... drugs... experience... non experience!

i've never had a DPT experience that was a legitimate DMT style breakthrough where i lose all sense of my surroundings. nonetheless i have had some incredibly intense DPT experiences.

2C-T-7 has never been proven in any way to be an MAOI but the suspicion was raised as a way to explain its ability to cause fatalities in a way that others in the class have not.

If it is an MAOI it doesn't appear to be a very strong one but it is certainly worth exercising caution. I would be comfortable mixing MXE and 2C-T-7 at moderate doses or on the comedown of one another but as mentioned, I would tread carefully.

2C-T-7 has never been proven in any way to be an MAOI but the suspicion was raised as a way to explain its ability to cause fatalities in a way that others in the class have not.

If it is an MAOI it doesn't appear to be a very strong one but it is certainly worth exercising caution. I would be comfortable mixing MXE and 2C-T-7 at moderate doses or on the comedown of one another but as mentioned, I would tread carefully.

Sound advice. 2nded

Isn't a large dose on any of the 2C-Xs potentially deadly though? I feel as though the 2C-T-7 deaths were more sensationalized by the media than the others. I think the law of averages would infer that in a large sample of users, a few have probably died from taking too much of the other 2Cs as well.

I have no clue whether this substance is an MAOI or not. Since it's suspected but not proven, I'd rather not be the guinea pig to find out. I mean, we all take risks doing some of this stuff, but I'd rather take calculated risks than jump into the unknown.

Then again, almost everything is a risk. Ahh, whatever.

Isn't a large dose on any of the 2C-Xs potentially deadly though? I feel as though the 2C-T-7 deaths were more sensationalized by the media than the others. I think the law of averages would infer that in a large sample of users, a few have probably died from taking too much of the other 2Cs as well.

On the contrary, it is precisely because the other 2C's have caused so few deaths that the 2C-T class comes with such warnings. People have reported "easily" surviving 10x doses of 2C-E, B and I think I.

It's true, people have taken very large doses, comparable or greater than those of the 2C-T-7 deaths, of many of the other 2C-Xs and had very intense trips but were fine, even 2C-I which is quite stimulating. It seems the 2C-Ts, 2C-T-7 anyway, have a lower threshold for serious consequences.

It's true, people have taken very large doses, comparable or greater than those of the 2C-T-7 deaths, of many of the other 2C-Xs and had very intense trips but were fine, even 2C-I which is quite stimulating. It seems the 2C-Ts, 2C-T-7 anyway, have a lower threshold for serious consequences.

Don't forget about the dude who stuck his tongue in a vial of 2C-T-21 and died which sparked the next round of WebTryps...

Yeah T-21 too. I wonder about T-2, it feels safer to me.

I see. Ahh, that's why I tend to question my own speculation. It could easily be wrong. Thanks for clarifying that.

Lots of mods in here too. :)

Does this mean I don't have to be as careful with 2C-I? Depending on my mood, I like to enjoy some intense trips. I don't have much of it left either.

I see. Ahh, that's why I tend to question my own speculation. It could easily be wrong. Thanks for clarifying that.

Lots of mods in here too. :)

Does this mean I don't have to be as careful with 2C-I? Depending on my mood, I like to enjoy some intense trips. I don't have much of it left either.

Too much 2C-I will have you so stimulated that you're running around the block for 30 minutes come home and still can't sit still. I've never been more stimulated than I was from high dose 2C-I

Haha, okay. I remember Xorkoth recommending 16-18mg. That was a nice, recreational dose. After what you said, I think I'll just raise it to 25mg at most. It certainly was stimulating, more so than other stims I've tried.

Too much 2C-I will have you so stimulated that you're running around the block for 30 minutes come home and still can't sit still. I've never been more stimulated than I was from high dose 2C-I

I 2nd this. The annoying stimulation with 2C-I is a reason it quickly fell to the wayside compared to some of the other 2C analogues. 16mg at most for me, but then I'd just rather take 2C-B or C.

I 2nd this. The annoying stimulation with 2C-I is a reason it quickly fell to the wayside compared to some of the other 2C analogues. 16mg at most for me, but then I'd just rather take 2C-B or C.

Oh, I kind of liked the stimulation, but idk I guess I'm just weird like that.

I think 2C-T-7 is a rare and exotic rc. The trip sounds so intense and I've literally never seen or heard of it being around, ever. I know people who have heard about it, but no one I've known has ever taken it.

2CT-2 felt much safer to me as well. Despite some possible nausea and so on.
2C-I felt pretty shallow and a bit plastic, think all that might have been ok if it were enjoyable but the stimulation was so uncomfortable it just wasn't workable same as 2C-T-7 which just didn't sit right.

You also tried 2C-T-4, correct? How does that one fit in with findings you are talking about just now?

I have never taken 2C-I above 22mg, and at that dose it was uncomfortable. 2C-I has this sort of psychotic kind of feeling to it for me... I wouldn't call it fully psychedelic, though it certainly alters your mindstate significantly. I have never really gotten anything useful from it but it can be fun and quite visual. Incidentally, I combined it with MXE once, a 14mg dose which I expected to just provide some fun and stimulation for the MXE, and instead what happened was an intense synergy, it was probably the strongest 2C-I trip I have ever had but it was also totally MXE in nature... they combined into something new which was fun but also very chaotic and a bit unsettling at first. I felt like I was insane for the first half which was pretty fun but that was why it was unsettling as well. It also started coming up at 15 minutes and reached a peak by an hour which is very fast for 2C-I. Very strong synergy. The same is not true for 2C-T-7... it did not seem to synergize with MXE at all, they were both just present. It was a good trip but nothing unique. The 2C-I combo was unique.

My dosages were 25mg of MXE and 14mg of 2C-I, both oral. I took the MXE and then when it was affecting me, 45 minutes later, I took the 2C-I. I find that's the best order for MXE combos, all the ones I've tried anyway (and I've tried a good few of them).