View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever try this rectally? Im thinking about taking 5mg this way when I get mine, but im a little hesitant to try something new with this chemical, it sounds quite powerful. Haha love your location Delsyd, I would love to live there.

If you're gonna go rectally.. I'd dose around 3-4mg to test the waters.. you dont want to do 5-6mg and fuckin bonkers

Anyone ever try this rectally? Im thinking about taking 5mg this way when I get mine, but im a little hesitant to try something new with this chemical, it sounds quite powerful. Haha love your location Delsyd, I would love to live there.

You can swim in my bowl anytime

And if trying rectally i would start lower than 5mg. Rectal admin can make it as much as twice as strong. Perhaps consider 2-3mg to start if doing rectally. (and use liquid measurement to dose out those small amounts, most scales arent accurate at those levels.)

that was in response to a typo in my previous post regarding potency.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why the propyl group causes this marked increase in potency?

Lipid solubility/lipophillic effect, but not so big as it's too large tyo fit receptor

yeah 2c-p scares me, as does 2c-t-7.

I find that 2c-e shows me how i am synchronized and in the right place in my life.
i have never tried 2c-t-7 and from what i understand it is the sulpher analogue of 2c-p
and 2c-t-7 seems to show you where you are unfinished and that makes me um, i dunno worried. 2c-e has given me magnificent ego deaths, so i imagine 2c-t-7's would be twice as in depth, which makes me believe that 2c-p is a frightenly extreme PEA experience.

I enjoyed 2c-e and 2c-i and 2c-b.
but this scares me slightly

^give it some time.
Im sure they will be rolling in soon enough.

which makes me believe that 2c-p is a frightenly extreme PEA experience.

It is very extreme, but, from my admittedly limited experience (have not taken it above 8 mg) it doesn't seem to have the icy dominatrix vibe that 2c-e can give off. It doesn't feel as sinister. Maybe a little more transparent in some ways. I feel more comfortable with it, but am maximally hesitant to push the doses higher, mainly because I think every cell in my body might explode 8o

Last edited:
I dunno why I never tried this one. PIcked up some before Operation Web Tryp and it's been in storage ever since. One fine day I'll weigh out 6mg and give it a whirl.

ill proly be going with 7ish mg first, whenever i try this. i also wouldnt mind seeing some TRs before i tried it either.

All of the people who imbibed the following material.
Actually transformed into different human beings
Curtosey of the "life changing experience factor"

"whats bluelight?"
"why am i Italian?"
"Who is Hugo Pepperworth?"
these are just a few questions people will be asking
after they consume the material known as 2c-p ^.^
1260463049193.jpg

Why is this Indian staring at me?...

I particularly loved the very slow and gradual come-up with all the seductive groaning butterflys in the stomach. Don't think plugging could do this as joyful...

And yes start with six, but my sweet spot is around 9mg. Individual response appears to vary, who knows if 2C-P's lipophilicity is responsible for that (icluding de-/increased analabsorption).

I dunno why I never tried this one. PIcked up some before Operation Web Tryp and it's been in storage ever since. One fine day I'll weigh out 6mg and give it a whirl.

You wont be disappointed! That was a good batch before Operation Web Tryp may have been the reason it disappeared, apparently until now.

"fastandbulbous" said
Rectally most 2C's are 2-3x more potent. Take it from there...

I personally would not try 2c-p especially for the first time Rectally. I would think the come up would require an extra heavy duty seat belt to hold you down or someone tall enough to peel you off from the ceiling, before you ultimately acclimate to the experience =D

You can swim in my bowl anytime

And if trying rectally i would start lower than 5mg. Rectal admin can make it as much as twice as strong. Perhaps consider 2-3mg to start if doing rectally. (and use liquid measurement to dose out those small amounts, most scales arent accurate at those levels.)

Really! The slightest breath/breezes can bump it up by 2mg

^yep. Thats why i recomended they not use a scale to measure 2-3mg but rather liquid measurment which is more accurate.
You wont have to worry about wind or bumping the table giving you an inaccurate erading.

I used to have a 12mg capsule of the "pre web tryp" batch that i got from a kind friend ;)
I never tried it because i didnt fel like jumping in at the deep end.

But some unfortunate events about 4 or 5 years ago got it confiscated by police when my house was wrongly raided.

Hopefully anther sample falls from the sky some time soon. Id love to give both 2c-p and 2c-n a try just due to the novelty of the substance.

I was just going through some archived sites of pre-web tryp sources . Oh how nice and easy things were back then. And plentiful too, so many yummies to choose from.
Sorry for going off topic.
No source discussion, past or present.

Back to 2c-p...

Status
Not open for further replies.