View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took 4mg of 2CP and it was shorter than what I think was 2mg of DOC (but I have no way of knowing if it really was 2mg of DOC, come to think of it, as it was blottered and obtained blottered). I forget where my 2CP trip reort has gone but I think the 4mg 2CP kept me up for approx. 12-14hours, whereas DOC is more of a 20-hour affair for me before sleep is an option.

Come-up time is similar though... a few alerts and then slowly slowly building till T+3h when it suddenly dawned on me that I was indeed tripping quite hard.

Shorter than DOxx of any shade - say 12 - 14 hours for a full trip 7 some residual afterglow

I'm incredibly tempted to pull the trigger on this one. This, along with 5-MeO-MiPT, are at the top of my wanted list. I'm not in the best financial shape at the moment, however. :(

c'mon dude, you never know when it will get banned.

What's more important, food for a week, or a drug you might never get a chance to get again?

you know, the biggest problem with the mega-threads is sifting through everything to find a specific piece of information that wouldnt be easily searchable...

to anyone who's done 2ce and 2cp -- how does the latter compare as a theraputic tool? as i've found 2ce to be one of the best for doing personal theraputic work, and i'm wondering if maybe 2cd and 2cp would be useful for this as well (as i've never tasted -d or -p, so i have no way to compare).

As a therapeutic tool, on some levels 2C-P is even better. Particularly the "surfing through your body" diagnostic quality is amazing, someone else mentioned this also in this thread. The hypnotic property makes it also very useful in therapeutic settings. Though certain content of the deep journey through your closest parts of your soul is sometimes hard to interpret. I always got the feeling that much therapeutic things happened without being aware of it, quasi under the radar. The deep relaxation following a good dose of 2C-P often lasted up to a week, not unlike MDMA! Powerful stuff for the far-out searching shaman.

So how quickly does this degrade in solution? Kept in an amber or covered container & refrigerated of course... Been wanting to taste it for a while and given the dose response curve, I don't think I trust my AWS scale to tell the difference in 2-3mgs

Seen it in a dream 4 or 5 years ago, stored it in the deep freeze for future journeys. Tested it once every year there after. It seem to be as vivid as my first dream was.

Funny thing: I had this dream last week again, and reading this today. What a small world we share.

This gem is like 2C-E on Steroids so be careful how deep you walk in your dreams, as I do.

Namaste

you know, the biggest problem with the mega-threads is sifting through everything to find a specific piece of information that wouldnt be easily searchable...

Just in case you don't know, you can search in this individual thread for keywords just like you would on the forum, and it will show the posts that contain what you specified.

This one's definitely near the top of my list to try. I wish there was more info on the 16mg "overdose" in PiHKAL. It says physical disaster, but the trip report a few pages back just sounds like super-intense ego-loss, which are obviously not mutually exclusive, but this dose response curve makes me a touch nervous, more for others being irresponsible and the legal status of this and similar chemicals than for myself, as I plan on titrating up to the 10-11mg range, and probably being a bit stingy with this one.

Just in case you don't know, you can search in this individual thread for keywords just like you would on the forum, and it will show the posts that contain what you specified.

while i appreciate the thought... *facepalm*

what i meant is that i'd rather not do searches for "2c-e 2c-p therapy" and "2c-e 2c-p theraputic" and "2ce 2c-p therapy" and "2ce 2c-p theraputic" and "2c-e 2cp therapy" and "2c-e 2cp theraputic" and "2ce 2cp therapy" and "2ce 2cp theraputic" just to cover all the possible ways each term could be spelled, especially with having to wait every 15 seconds to do each search, just to find a comparison between the two chemicals specifically for theraputic purposes. ;)

thank you hugo and toltec, thats exactly the information i need, and exactly what i expected to hear.

This one's definitely near the top of my list to try. I wish there was more info on the 16mg "overdose" in PiHKAL. It says physical disaster

i think it depends on your individual sensitivity to phens - my wife is quite phen sensitive 2ce makes her sick as a dog sometimes & 2cp made it so she couldn't stand nor see for the visuals 30 mins after ingestion - i was playing football 150 minutes after ingestion - it only got heavy after that point. We dosed around 10mgs each i had a degree of motion sickness & marked tinnitus ( very intrusive & unpleasant) from 2cp - she was pretty much destroyed - i was prettty much "wow that was something else" as i gradually backed away from the drug bag eyeing it suspiciously =D.

I think 16mgs to the right/wrong person could be a disaster

So what are the thoughts on the substantially higher potency of this compared to other 2c-x's? I'd imagine its something to do with the propyl group, but can't figure it out.

Last edited:
please spare us with SWIM-like formulations.

More like: spare you SWIM-like formulations, and all the other Nit-pickers and Complainers out there.

Here's a few other words for you!
Attacker, Aristarch, Backseat Driver, Belittler, Blamer, Carper, Caviler, Censor, Censurer, Complainant, Complainer, Criticizer, Defamer, Disapprover, Disparager, Disputer, Doubter, Faultfinder, Fretter, Fypercritic, Maligner, Muckraker, Mud-slinger, Nagger, Niggler, Nit-Picker, Panner, Quibbler, Reviler, Scolder, Sidewalk Superintendent, Slanderer, Vilifier, Worrier, Zapper

"A life of complaining leads to a life that tends to only see the rocks and faults in the rose garden"

Is this better "ungelesene_bettlek"<3
It was Stored for 5 years in the freezer and it fuck en works as well as it did the day after it arrived. =D

A bit of History and let us not forget our fallen RC heroes!

Unfortunately a week after the package was received the owner of the Internet RC business got busted and went to prison for running A web based business, selling Phenethtlamines & Tryptamines. There where a few others that went down that sad year also.

Lets give these psychedelic warriors our respect for there bravery, sacrifice and courage: witch has allow us to share the knowledge attained thru personal research, as we here at Bluelight, RCDG and the many other RC discussion group forums out there on the Internet have.

Namaste

So what are the thoughts on the substantially higher potency of this compared to other 2c-x's? I'd imagine its something to do with the phosphorous atom, but can't figure it out.

I don't see a phosphorus atom in the molecule...

sorry, meant propyl group... a bit sleep deprived today. I guess the propyl group is heavier than most other things put on the 4 position in 2c-x's, but 2c-n is of similar weight and the dosage for that is much higher, on the order of more than 10x. I'm thinking now it has something to do with the electronegativity at that end of the molecule, but I'm no chemist... obviously

More like: spare you SWIM-like formulations, and all the other Nit-pickers and Complainers out there.

Here's a few other words for you!
Attacker, Aristarch, Backseat Driver, Belittler, Blamer, Carper, Caviler, Censor, Censurer, Complainant, Complainer, Criticizer, Defamer, Disapprover, Disparager, Disputer, Doubter, Faultfinder, Fretter, Fypercritic, Maligner, Muckraker, Mud-slinger, Nagger, Niggler, Nit-Picker, Panner, Quibbler, Reviler, Scolder, Sidewalk Superintendent, Slanderer, Vilifier, Worrier, Zapper

"A life of complaining leads to a life that tends to only see the rocks and faults in the rose garden"

Is this better "ungelesene_bettlek"<3
It was Stored for 5 years in the freezer and it fuck en works as well as it did the day after it arrived. =D

A bit of History and let us not forget our fallen RC heroes!

Unfortunately a week after the package was received the owner of the Internet RC business got busted and went to prison for running A web based business, selling Phenethtlamines & Tryptamines. There where a few others that went down that sad year also.

Lets give these psychedelic warriors our respect for there bravery, sacrifice and courage: witch has allow us to share the knowledge attained thru personal research, as we here at Bluelight, RCDG and the many other RC discussion group forums out there on the Internet have.

Namaste

This post should win minor prize - such as a stuffed purple Santa Claus - for being the best pro SWIM post I ever read - & the rest of post reads good as well. :D

ive received my 2cp, and may try it this weekend. kinda want to read of other people trying it though. i guess im being cuatious after the 2cbfly incident

Last edited:
^cool. If you do try it this weekend let us know how it goes. Remember its a prettty serious psychedelic and quite potent. Be safe.
Id recomend starting at a low-medium dose (6-10mg) and working your way up to the higher doses if you wish to.

Also no discussing of if, how, where or when you got it. that will only lead to source discussion.

edit: my post is for TokeDacryp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.