View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I get some very odd and unpleasant muscle tension with this one, although I love the visuals and psychological experience. It's like only a couple specific muscles are tight but they are very tight, usually in the back and neck. I tried 13.5mg 2C-P with 1300mg phenibut and prevented this problem and added a small amount of euphoria and easy going feelings to the stimulating trip without negating too much of the depth. They also take the same amount of time to kick in, 1.5 to 2 hours, so the time lines match up perfectly!

how do you smoke it?

on foil, but to be perfectly honest, i just throw it on top of some bud most of the time and it always works fine for me. it vaporizes as soon as the flame hits it. i have to say, its reallllllllllly awesome. i mean i liked 2c-p when i first tried it orally, but after i found out i could smoke it, it became one of my favorite psychedelics. whats so awesome is that the effects aren't really intensified a too much, and the 2 hour come up turns to 2 minutes. if you have some 2c-p, you should try smoking/vaporizing! =D

So I'm planning to dose in 50 minutes. I have a few last minute questions.

Is it possible to eat on the 2C-P trip? I woke up rather late, and I've only had breakfast, so I feel it'd be good to eat dinner etc during the trip if I can stomach it, given the length.

What's the most common total duration? I've heard varying things, from 10-12 hours, to 25+ hours.

Is it going to be okay sitting at home with music, films and talking to people - or is it more an outdoor/activity type trip?

it is possible to eat on 2c-p. chewing/swallowing can be a bit strange, so foods that go down easily are best. i like fruit smoothies when i'm tripping. *shrugs*

10-12 hours sounds about right, depending on dosage. there is a continuing afterglow into the next day though.

as far as an at home or an out door trip.... i like both on 2c-p :) you'll probably have time for both anyway.

happy journeys :)

Well I'm dosing at 1am, I have guests, and I have three very easily excited dogs who bark when there's any noise. If I leave the house in the middle of the night it'd wake everyone up, so I either have to pretty much stay out the whole time, or stay in the whole time. I'm thinking staying in would be best since there's not a whole lot to see at night - I could wait until tomorrow to trip, but I feel like tonight is right.

I'm thinking of dosing 7-8mg orally. Am I likely to be underwhelmed? I'd much rather be overwhelmed than underwhelmed, but I only have 20mg total, and would like my second attempt to be with a slightly higher dose.

7-8mg should leave you pretty whelmed haha :) neither overwhelmed nor underwhelmed. remember that the comeup for 2C-P is a lot longer than the comeup for most 2C's... it can take fully 2-3 hours.

^Funfact: Whelm and overwhelm mean the same thing. Whelm was the original (nautical) term, then underwhelm came into existence which seems to have caused folks to start saying overwhelm as an opposite term to it.

jesusgreen said:
I'm thinking of dosing 7-8mg orally. Am I likely to be underwhelmed? I'd much rather be overwhelmed than underwhelmed, but I only have 20mg total, and would like my second attempt to be with a slightly higher dose.

I dunno, if you're going for a +++ I think I'd rather appreciate a light experience than to shatter my brain to the point coherent thought is impossible. Though the latter shouldn't be a problem if you stay in the accepted dosage range.

Okay I ended up dosing 8mg yesterday, there was also a small amount of powder on my finger which I licked off, so give or take lets just say 9mg. This was orally.

The effects were quite strong, and other than a little queasiness for about 20 minutes on the come up, it was absolutely wonderful, with an MDMA-like body high (not much in the way of empathy though) and intense euphoria. The visuals were so detailed, intricate, and much more interesting than those of 2C-E in my opinion (either that or it's just been too long since I've taken a good dose of 2C-E and can't remember it too well).

It was a strong +++, at times it felt almost like it would become too strong, particularly visually as the visuals were completely obscuring my visual field at some points.

Overall it was an incredible experience, and one of my favourite trips to date, my only one complaint was that it was rather difficult to sleep even after the effects had pretty much completely subsided, in a similar uncomfortable manner to 6-APB - albeit with a nice afterglow/mood lift, rather than a comedown.

Can't wait to try it again at a higher dose.

PS, don't attempt sublingual/insufflation with this please! I put the first 2mg of the dose on my tongue in order to see how the taste compared to 2C-E and 2C-B, and just that 2mg left my tongue burning and hurting like hell for the next 30 minutes.

Would anyone recommend sniffing ~2mg, then taking 3mg oral at the same time? I was thinking of trying this for the first time, to avoid the long comeup.

Would anyone recommend sniffing ~2mg, then taking 3mg oral at the same time? I was thinking of trying this for the first time, to avoid the long comeup.

Sniffing it is extremely painful. Considering you're only gonna be doing 5mg, I doubt it will make that much of a different to justify the horrible pain. Just swallow it in a capsule, relax and drink water while you come up. It's a drawn out come up, and can make you feel pretty uneasy and sick, but it goes away fairly quickly.

i suppose i don't see why not. haven't done that myself though. the pain from just 2mg probably won't be too bad.

Sniffing it is extremely painful. Considering you're only gonna be doing 5mg, I doubt it will make that much of a different to justify the horrible pain. Just swallow it in a capsule, relax and drink water while you come up. It's a drawn out come up, and can make you feel pretty uneasy and sick, but it goes away fairly quickly.

Drinking it in a glass of distilled water will make the come-up a little faster, because that way you don't have to wait for the capsule to dissolve in your stomach. (It'll still be at least 1.5-2 hours, though.)

Hm, most drugs (especially stimulants/entactogens - EG methylone) IME have had a significantly shorter duration when consumed dissolved in water vs. in a capsule (at least 15 minutes difference)

In my experience, effects of 2c-P are going to last a long time regardless of how you take them. Trying to speed up the come-up is, honestly, silly. It's the kind of drug that is best taken on a day off, when you are lounging around all day. If this is the case, a 2 to 3 hour come-up period is no big deal. Personally, I'd say dose in the morning, you'll be peaking by noon - early afternoon. Don't worry about "Skipping to the good parts" of the trip, because it lasts a long time anyhow. So, fuck it...enjoy it all! The come up isn't too bad anyway. Slight anxiousness, and a little nausea.

In my experience, effects of 2c-P are going to last a long time regardless of how you take them. Trying to speed up the come-up is, honestly, silly. It's the kind of drug that is best taken on a day off, when you are lounging around all day. If this is the case, a 2 to 3 hour come-up period is no big deal. Personally, I'd say dose in the morning, you'll be peaking by noon - early afternoon. Don't worry about "Skipping to the good parts" of the trip, because it lasts a long time anyhow. So, fuck it...enjoy it all! The come up isn't too bad anyway. Slight anxiousness, and a little nausea.

How about vaporizing a small amount along with an oral dosage? Just as a way to have it going from the start, then after a while rise to an even higher peak?

I just attempted to make a 10mg/ml solution of 2C-P in 40% alcohol (vodka), but it wouldn't fully dissolve even with heating and vigorous shaking. So I diluted it down to 5mg/ml, and that made it all go in to solution.

Just a bit of info to save anyone else the hassle of having to re-dilute a batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.