View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get scales for ~$15 online, so if you can afford 2C-P, you can afford a scale.

houseman5 said:
can someone please take a picture of 5mg??? i dont have the money to spend on a scale so PLEEASSSEEE someone do this for me. i will deeply appreciate it

Don't even think about doing this.

Please do not eyeball doses! The human eye cannot measure mass. You could easily be off by a factor of 150% or more, depending on the consistency of the powder.

Get a scale!

^ Yeah. If you've ever experimented with potent chemicals like 2C-P *with* the assistance of a precise milligram scale, it becomes incredibly obvious that the scale is vital.

i suppose i don't see why not. haven't done that myself though. the pain from just 2mg probably won't be too bad.

I wouldn't be so sure. I accidentally put around 0.5-1mg on my tongue for a few seconds and I was left with a numb/burnt patch on my tongue for several days. It really stung too, and I imagine up the nose it'd be even worse.

We can't give you a picture of 5mg because if I made 5 piles of 5mg, I could make them all easily look like rather different amounts. It's simply impossible for the human eye to differentiate such amounts.

I understand if you're underage and don't have a job then buying scales seems to take on a lesser priority due to you spending every little you can get on other things.. but if you're going to maintain this attitude, the 2C-X series, ESPECIALLY 2C-P are not the drugs for you. The human eye can easily mistake 10mg for 20mg and vice versa, and with 2C-P even a 1-3mg error makes a huge difference in the strength of your trip. Some people have found as little as 2mg can double the intensity.

Do you know the amount you were sold to begin with? If so you can use Liquid Measurement to avoid having to buy a scale. However, say you paid for 100mg, many vendors like to throw in extra to make you come back to them in future, so just to be on the same side, assume it's double the amount you've been told it is when using liquid measurement for the first time. Then start with the lowest possible amount.

Say you've paid for 100mg, and you place the amount into 100ml of liquid for a 1mg/ml solution, assume it's 200mg, so 2mg/ml, and dose the lowest amount that you could possible get effects from, see how strong it affects you, then work your way up by a little each time you trip.

In this case I'd start with 1-2ml orally, which would provide some stimulant effects and maybe light visuals if you're particularly sensitive or there's even more than 200mg. Next time you can try 3-4ml, then 5ml, then 6ml.. and so on until you reach the desired level.

Yes those first 2-3 doses will probably be lost while you're trying to find the right dose, but those 2-3 doses probably cost less than even the cheapest $15 scales by a lot, and you avoid the serious consequences of taking way too much that can and do happen very often with eyeballing.

Last edited:
5mg should be .005g. 500ug won't register on a scale bought from ebay most likely.

Done 2C-P twice at 17mg and 20mg level. 17 was intense and I had visuals persisting for over 16 hours. 20mg made me puke and I didn't get the whole experience. Probably equivalent to 10-12mg.

I want to combine this with DXM polystirex to have a 12 hour psychedelic dissociative combo. Any reason this would not be safe? Probably going to do 720mg DXM (heard that with polystirex this will be 2nd plat and not 3rd) and 10mg 2C-P.

DXM and 2C-P potentiate each other *a lot* in my experience. 720mg dxm + 10mg 2c-p might be a bit too much. idk your personal tolerance tho. for me it'd be plenty, and i have quite a tolerance to both.

Do you guys find 2c-p to be extremely visual? I tried it at 6mg and 5mg and found it barely visual, at least not even as visual as 2c-e at 12mgs. I'm planning on trying 9 or 10mg the next time and hopefully the visuals will become more apparent. Other than that I find it to be a very pleasant substance so far.

I'm getting 100mgs of 2c-p. I have done 2c-b, 2c-e, and 2c-t2 I'm really excited about seeing how the effects of 2c-p compare to them. From what I have read and what people have told me I thing I should start out with 5-6mgs my first time. About how long would that last? I know higher doses can last up to 20 hours.

In my experience with 6 or 7 mg, it took about 2-3 hours for me to get an alert, then this phen-trip feeling began to progress for the next 3 hours. Around hour 6 I had reached a peak, and stayed at that level for another 5-6 hours, and then began the come down, which was about as long as the come up. So total I guess is 15-18 hours.

If I remember correctly I fell asleep 16 hours after dosing. I think I could have fell asleep a bit earlier though, just because it wasn't very strong.

ya, so 10 hours after dosing I still felt pretty up, but the come down began only a couple hours later or so.

I want to try 9 or 10 as well, but I have not had any time to use this chemical, especially because I have good selection right now. I'm mostly experimenting with shorter lasting compounds right now (like 2c-c, 5-meo-dmt, and mushrooms).

Do you guys find 2c-p to be extremely visual? I tried it at 6mg and 5mg and found it barely visual, at least not even as visual as 2c-e at 12mgs. I'm planning on trying 9 or 10mg the next time and hopefully the visuals will become more apparent. Other than that I find it to be a very pleasant substance so far.

12mg was quite a visual ride, although I have tripped on more visual substances. I wouldn't say it's "extremely" visual, just about average for a 2C-x. Doubling your stated dose will no doubt bring the visuals in to force.

With me, the visuals on 2C-P (and 2C-E) aren't really the reason for taking it. It's the mental and emotional effects that I find more interesting.

Can someone who was vaporized 2cp in the past comment on experiences, doses, or any relevant information about vaporizing it? It would be much appretiated.
I'm looking to vape so I can get around my natural tolerance to chems of his sort.
For example with 2cp I dose ~20 mg in a capsule to get to a very manageable ++ I could continue thur a normal day.
Same thing with 2ce ill dose 50 mg for a same ++ I've taken 75 in a pill as well but all of these excess are wasting my material =/
I know I'm working with good materials as I have shared amongst friends and they take what would be a "normal" dose.
So short of insufulation I thing vaporizing it would my best bet.

Well tried this at 9mg and have to say it was MUCH more enjoyable and intense than 6mg. The after glow on this substance is truly amazing!

Hi there. I've got a gempro250, and I love it. It is wonderful for measuring many of my 2c chemicals. 2cP I',m not so fond of. The amount you gotta eat are so low. I very rarely use this one because it is a pain to weigh out. What I want to do is put it on paper. I don't care to sell anything really. I've just had a half gram of 2cp for 2 years now, and I feel like I'll probably eat it more often if it were on paper. What I want to do is lay a quarter gram of 2cP onto 2.5" by 2.5" piece of paper, making each 1/4 inch hit about 2.5 mg. That way I can choose to eat 5, 7.5, 10, or 12.5, all of which I think would be good proper doses depending on the situation.

I had some 5-meo-amt blotter a few years ago, that was 2mg per hit. And I loved having it. I had bought some at a festival. They were the smiley face tabs. Seemed like there were a lot of them. I met the guy who laid them, and he was very honest about what he had. I like that particular chemical, and found it very easy to dose with the paper.

It would be pointless for me to sell this as acid. I just want it to be easier to handle. I've gotten enough bullshit. I hate when someone sells me blotter as acid when it is something else. I much rather know what is, and then I'll gladly buy it. If someone were offering those same 5-meo-amt tabs I'd probably buy a sheet. It especially helps to know how much material is laid onto each blotter.

So what is the deal with making blotter? I've never done it before. I was thinking that I would make a glass bath for the paper. Then I gotta dissolve the 2cP in something to something, and let the paper soak / dry in the solution. What could I use though? Distilled water? Everclear? Acetone?

Is it possible for me to fit 2.5mg on each 1/4" piece?

Thanks for the help... if anyone is willing to share some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.