• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ
  • PD Moderators: Esperighanto | JackARoe |

The Big & Dandy 2C-G-X Thread

Ew, not me. I hate stimulation with my psychedelics. I know that Ann thought they were special, but that's way too long for me. I've never even tried DOM for those reasons
 
A dutch vendor recently stocked 20mg 2c-g pellets, no clue wether it is legit and i have no way of getting some personally as this vendor ships to nl only, but i would like to try and source a pellet to send it in for testing.
 
A dutch vendor recently stocked 20mg 2c-g pellets, no clue wether it is legit and i have no way of getting some personally as this vendor ships to nl only, but i would like to try and source a pellet to send it in for testing.
I bought some and had it tested. The testing facility confirmed that it is in fact 2C-G, unfortunately, as always, Checkit doesn't release expected test-results in their data base.
Unbelievable that all these rare PEA's pop up so close before the NL ban. For anyone buying those 20mg "pellets", they are in fact capsules filled with a bunch of green filler and 2C-G... The capsules were also labeled as 25mg, so no idea about the actual dose as they weren't able to quantify the powder.
 
It seems like 2C-G-5 has become available now (or something which is sold as is), and it is not affected by the NL ban. Hoping to see some reports of this, but it seems like the 2C-G that was sold not too long ago didn't yield any reports either so far.
 
In case anyone else was wondering what 2C-G-5 looks like, here's the diagram from wikipedia:
125px-2C-G-5.svg.png

Dosage: 10–16 mg
Duration: 32–48 hours
Effects: Similar to 2C-B for some users. General euphoria (sometimes followed by irritability), often leading to tiredness (likely due to duration).
 
Last edited:
As the type of person who's always been like "Damn, I want to try every Shulgin chemical and every variation that's reasonably safe at some point!" I never once expected to see any of the 2C-G family other than maybe 2C-G-N, 2C-G or their amphetamine homologs on the market. The remainder either have precursors or syntheses that are truly challenging to pull off, and the long durations rarely appeal to people on the common market. 2C-G-5 has perhaps the easiest precursor to access and it skirts around many of the structural bans in places like the Netherlands for now. What I'm really interested in, is if that precursor for 2C-G-5 can be modified in any meaningful way, hanging a halogen off of it for example would be an interesting experiment.
 
The release of 2C-G-5 is really exciting.
It should be legal in NL & GER, right?

If someone sends those 5mg pellets to a lab to confirm it's identity, please report back!

Also if someone tests them.
I'd think about trying one 5mg pellet if I get my hands on them.
The long duration is a put off though. I propably wouldn't take a full dose.

I wonder whether there'll be new phenethylamines (psychedelics? Uppers? Even empathogens?) which don't fall under the blanket ban.

Exciting indeed!

There's also the new cocaine analog "N-Dipropyl-Dimethocaine / DiCaine" & a new methaqualone analog called MCPPQ in NL now.
 
Yo I was reading about the 2C-G-x series recently, and I saw that 2C-G-1,2, and 6 have all been patented by someone named Matthew Halpert. Now I'm not a huge fan of patents, but I can respect when someone actually designs or creates something new whether it's beneficial or not. Right? If someone puts the work in, they should have some protection over that work for a while at least.

However, this person... I kind of despise because 2C-G-1, 2, and 6 have not only never been studied, they've actually never even been synthesized. So even though the entire 2C-G series was Sasha's idea, this MF can come along and claim intellectual property over someone elses idea, even when he's never actually made them or studied them?

what a POS.
 
At 11:15 I ingestet 3 x 5 mg Tabs of 2c-g-5.
I´m feeling that the comeup hasn´t finished, as the fx keep growing. General sense of euphoria. Slightly larger pupils. Fun for the next 30h ? We´ll see.
I´ll keep ya updated .. hopefully :)

Bodyload is intense now
 
Last edited:
So, everything´s ok. but really nothing too special. A little bit of social empathy, slight visuals ... hmm .. reminds me a lil of 2c-b without the optic.
I will take my last tab of 5 mg right now, but I´m afraid nothing serious gonna happen ;)

That´ll be a total dose 25 mg in a time span of ca. 9hrs.

Finally took 300mg Pregabalin.

It may havn´t been 2c-g-5 at all!! But I bought it in a reputable NL Vendor.
 
Last edited:
An online friend of mine gave both 2C-G-5 fumarate and 2C-G-5 pills to an independent testing service (Energy Control), which confirmed the material. I don't know by which instrumentation however. I think it's not unlikely that the stuff in circulation is the real deal.
 
So, everything´s ok. but really nothing too special. A little bit of social empathy, slight visuals ... hmm .. reminds me a lil of 2c-b without the optic.
I will take my last tab of 5 mg right now, but I´m afraid nothing serious gonna happen ;)

That´ll be a total dose 25 mg in a time span of ca. 9hrs.

Finally took 300mg Pregabalin.

It may havn´t been 2c-g-5 at all!! But I bought it in a reputable NL Vendor.
thanks for the update and TR in general! It's a very rare compound and I'm honestly a bit surprised to see it around.

When I was last reading about the 2C-Gx series, I realized that the numbering (not including 2C-G-N) refers to the extra carbons it has compared to 2C-H. Not sure if that was obvious to other 2C enthusiasts...
 
WOW, after i went to bed & closed my eyes, i saw the most beautiful fractals and imagined scenes were colorful.
Didnt get any sleep and Look like i havent in 3 days.
Eyes still dialetet and im feelin very hot.

Took my morning kratom with lyrica and will smoke the good herb 😉 for comin down a lil bit.
To me this was nothing outstanding or something i want to repeat.
Maybe its just not the right chemical 4 me.

Happy trippin

harvest

Edit: Appetite was and is nonexistant. I had to force myself to keep hydrated. Still feeling it, but only the stimulation. Otherwise feeling good, thx to kratom & pregabalin.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the report Harvest Moon! As I read on other reports on erowid and Reddit it don't look like as something really outstanding.

Did you have some sleep during the whole trip or not at all?
When I seen it available I was curious but the (very) long duration put me off so I'm curious about your feelings about it
 
No, i haven´t slept yet, but i drank 3 beers now in the afternoon and stupidly desicion I made, was takin´ 6 x 120mg Dihydrocodeine. But at least
I´m feelin´ better now.
The whole day i had my headphones on an listened to greatful dead, yeah, music sounds grat that way. But I feel that maybe if i don´t take something to sleep,
I won´t be able to. This chemical is very (too) long acting 4 me. But I just HAD TO try it. With all consequences ;)
Today I was just worn out physically.

But now a question from me: Can I take Dxm today to potentiate my opes (only 40 mg) ? I have bad CIDP( chronic inflammatory demyeliating polyneuropathy), so my pain level is fuckin´ me up.
 
Last edited:
But now a question from me: Can I take Dxm today to potentiate my opes (only 40 mg) ?
Btw, other potentiation options include agmatine, myrrh extract, theanine, nigella sativa, creatine, niacinamide (low-dose). Most of those will also prevent (mitigate) the opiate hyperalgesia (increased pain sensitivity).

What I'm really interested in, is if that precursor for 2C-G-5 can be modified in any meaningful way, hanging a halogen off of it for example would be an interesting experiment.
I'm wondering about the semblance to the bicyclic EZS-8 and RH-34 (5-HT2A agonists). Perhaps Ψ-2C-G-5?

2C-G-N analogs may have potential (see PAL-287/AMT overlap) and a recent patent states this compound as having relevant 5-HT2A activity:
500px-WL567.svg.png


2C-G-N for comparison:
500px-2C-G-N.svg.png
 
Last edited:
I just saw these listed. 2c-g-5 pellets. There’s also USA vendors with 2C-G.

Worth experimenting? Perhaps.

So long lasting however… 2c-g-5 is 32-48 hrs.

According to Pihkal it’s even mellower than the 2c-t’s.

Also, if you want to read a full comprehensive report on 2cg5 from Ann Shulgin, she wrote a 5 page trip report in the Pharmocology Notes D book available from erowid here.


It’s on Page 468.

Even if I was to have some to try. It would be impossible until my kids are at least 18 or so… 🙂

Ann had a number of daughters, don’t recall their ages when she met Sasha however.

Any how.

I’ve too many experiments already lined up and no time to try them…

For us 2cg5 will likely be a pass. Especially when there are so many other things to try that are more acceptable.
 
Yeah that's one comment. I've only tried T-2 and T-7 but overall I do not call either of those mellow..
Relative to say LSD at 150mcg, or even say 2C-B at 25/30mg I find it far less "pushy" or "energetic". I found 20mg 2C-T-7 far gentler with fantasy and music. You kind of flow with it, it doesn't force the experience so much. Higher doses around 30mg of 2C-T-7 are just too uncomfortable body load wise.
 
Top